If Nawaz Sharif health is deteriorating then PMLN will need to think beyond politics - Mohammad Malick.

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
The con men head of illiterate Mafia Family of criminal Lohaars Escape plan has been exposed.

Once this fat convicted criminal gives a surety Bonds, his London escape plans are DEAD.

UK will NOT allow a convicted criminal to ask for a political asylum.

I have no properties in Pakistan or Dubai or USA or Germany or China, fraud will NOT work. U K MI 6 has all his STOLEN assets list.

So YOU see PLMN inbreds of Gawaal Mundee and the prostitutes MEDIA ANCHORS.. Not going according to your daily BS FRAUD medical condition NEWS.
Morher effers.

He will die in kot lakhpat. Or Will have a similar fate of Gaddaffi of Libya.

The AWAM stabbed him to DEATH.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
زندگی اور موت اللہ کے ہاتھ ہے
نواز سے کوئی کہے ’’ شیر بن، شیر!‘‘

Aslan

He will follow in the foot steps of Ishaq Dar the biggest money launderer of Pakistan.He has nothing in Pakistan except his house.His sons,his money,his properties and his businesses are outside Pakistan. His sons are British nationals who will never go back to Pakistan.Nawaz knows there is no chance of him getting to power again so there is no reason for him to live in Pakistan.He came back after exile in Saudi Arabia to become PM again and prepare the ground for Maryam to be the next PM.His dreams were shattered when he was convicted and sent to jail.

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
Deal done! Our very own Punjabi establishment once again struck another deal with their brain child Ganja & Co. in the 'Deep Interest of the Country' HUH! While IK could not show any resistance. We are left with old Pakistan....suck it everyone.
P.S: Patwari camp licked more than just Boots.

The Sane

It is beyond any plausible reasoning why some of the generals who have cut the deal with the thug clan, believe that it is in Pakistan’s greater interest to let him go abroad, when they haven’t been able to get lesser serpents such as Mr. Dar and Altaf Hussain get extradited back in all these years. Once he escapes, he will prove to be the biggest nightmare for the state and its institutions, with all world powers who are anti Pakistan fully supporting his cause with all their might and money.
In 40 years, it is starkly clear that generals have damaged Pakistan far more by compromising the integrity of this nation’s future, just because of speculated short term financial gain.

Pnauman Elvy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Any deal coming from Islamabad or Lahore has to have to assumed is based on ethnic basis. Punjabis communicate and connect on a visceral level like animals....ugly to say but true to the core.....it is to be assumed unless proven otherwise that zaat, baradari and caste system plays a role and it trumps any reason, ethical, moral principles whenever decisions are made. I have studied this phenomenon from the collies in train station, to drivers around taxi stands to medical university professors and fancy multinational corporate places. Nothing bad in being a Punjabi but the problem starts when this clouds your judgement and adjudication.

Sohail Shuja

ZA Bhutto was a great leader who used to call Gen Ayoub Daddy whereas Nawaz is Ghatia Insaan who used to call Abba Jee to General Zia.
No No, you got me totally wrong. I am not a PPP jiyaala. I detest the way Bhutto rose to power and how he ravaged Pakistan through his "Red Revolution", incessant nationalization and quota system. Indeed, he murdered industry, he raped the bureaucracy and ravaged the industry.

But we must admit that Bhutto was one of the persons who had been so deeply grounded in the history of Pakistani politics that he has made it to the hall of fame of the country. Ayub, really needed him in that way in order compete with Fatima Jinnah.

So, I agree that Bhutto was an incessant political lovechild of Ayub.

In order to clean up the mess of Ayub, Zia really made some bad choices like Altaf and Nawaz.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nah, it is illegal. Keep up the good work. This will comeback to bite Imran and his followers.
Oho bhai. What's important for Pmln supporters at the moment; his health or to prove what's legal n what's not...this thing can be fought later once inshAllah NS is gone abroad and is healthy n fit to return to face the courts..
I wish k khwaja Asif national assembly mein yeh announcement bhi kar detay k agar NS waapis nahein aaye tou meray saaray assets zabt kar lena...instead of just k mein qasam khaata hun...

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oho bhai. What's important for Pmln supporters at the moment; his health or to prove what's legal n what's not...this thing can be fought later once inshAllah NS is gone abroad and is healthy n fit to return to face the courts..
I wish k khwaja Asif national assembly mein yeh announcement bhi kar detay k agar NS waapis nahein aaye tou meray saaray assets zabt kar lena...instead of just k mein qasam khaata hun...

Lets kidnap Imran's two sons in england, and demand 7 billion pounds. I am sure aneel musarrat, faisal vada, Jehangir Tareen can chip in.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lets kidnap Imran's two sons in england, and demand 7 billion pounds. I am sure aneel musarrat, faisal vada, Jehangir Tareen can chip in.
Please do so. ...but you can't draw parallels between the two in my humble opinion
What's important is "time is running out " for NS...
And for the sake of argument if we believe that his health is not important for IK and his supporters at this critical time.... Atleast it should be only important thing for PMLN supporters.. just smash the bond on govt face n get his all important treatment started... may Allah give health to him and all beemaars in prison n elsewhere...ameen

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please do so. ...but you can't draw parallels between the two in my humble opinion
And for the sake of argument if we believe that his health is not important for IK and his supporters at this critical time.... Atleast it should be only important thing for PMLN supporters.. just smash the bond on govt face n get his all important treatment started... may Allah give health to him and all beemaars in prison n elsewhere...ameen

Nawaz Sharif's politics is bigger than his health. Frankly, Nawaz is not interested in being back either. PML N must never submit this bond to P0T! and its vengeful leader. I hate PTI more than I like Nawaz Sharif. Let him die, and then seek revenge against Imran.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)

One additional thing my friend. You can spin Nawaz health in whatever way you like, people and PMLN supporters (which are many, and I am not one of them as I liked PTI before) will blame Imran. Zia ul Haq unconstitutionally removed Bhutto and hung him, but then was blown up in mid air and was replaced by Bhutto's daughter. I say this as a former PTI supporter. This will not end well for Khan.