i think PTI badly losing in NA 249 Karachi.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Where is the proof? All Corrupt criminals are happy and liking you. You are helping Pmln and ppp but you not thinkg straight. Has Nawaz and Zardari ever told you They are crooks? No never but there dogs still lie and defend them like they are Haji's
for crying out loud just go through my posts for the last 10 years. I'm old school.... you weren't even born then.

it's Not about zardari and nawaz they have looted country dry we know that we have said it about millions of times. It's about PTI performance wake up until it's too late.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
This poor ( bechara) chap works in the social media cell of PTI. He changes his ID over time to suit PTI’s narrative. Initially, he was ‘Imran the legend’. Then, he became‘Judiciary-Media’ mafia. Then, he became ‘Opposition is mafia’. I have already predicted that he become ‘Establishment is mafia’ after seeing the results of 2023 elections. His only defense against any criticism on PTI is to label the critic as Patwari, no matter for how long the critic has been associated with PTI.
he is definitely not helping his party by putting off pti supporters, making them prove their loyalty to pti

Respect

I told you, you have activated all pmln and ppp haraam kors like this one. If Nawaz Sharif said to lick my A*** he would this is how much they are brain washed criminals like there masters.
you are talking crap what ever he has said seems true. What are you on?

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
for crying out loud just go through my posts for the last 10 years. I'm old school.... you weren't even born then.

it's Not about zardari and nawaz they have looted country dry we know that we have said it about millions of times. It's about PTI performance wake up until it's too late.
PTI performance is not going to improve on forums. You need to go out with your people and protest

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
Faisal Wawda spent money and Won. IK is not ready to spend money (of course JKT is not available now to help out).
you can't just win Karachi seats, you need to spend a lot. Blessings of parliamentry system

Respect

PTI performance is not going to improve on forums. You need to go out with your people and protest
PTI performance can improve if IK takes 5-6 people from siasat.pk as advisors. In fact if IK bothers too look into these forums he could learn a lot. btw u are becoming like a patwari of PTI just like those noon league touts. IK has achieved a lot but we didnt support him for his cricket but supported him for change in Pakistan which he has failed to bring so far and most part is his own doing due to his team selection. Most of his players would not even make it too 12th batsman.

Respect

Faisal Wawda spent money and Won. IK is not ready to spend money (of course JKT is not available now to help out).
you can't just win Karachi seats, you need to spend a lot. Blessings of parliamentry system
2018 eelctions how much money was spent on seats in Karachi?. In fact people voted PTI for change and better performance, if they could have done that there would not have been in this situation.