Humara Media Itna Besharam Kyon Hai? (Geo Network)

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Today I turned the TV on and there was this song called "Mumbai City" by Adnan Sami Khan was on.

The song was praising mumbai city and indians.

This is what I don't understand. Indians are ready to rage a war on us and don't even let one opportunity go by to bash us and we are praising them?

Here is the video of that latest song. That is on Geo youtube page and being shown on their tv channels.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn7SbYTVY4A[/video]

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Batawoon main tumhain Tareekh e Umam kaya hai
Shamsheer o sana awal , tawoos o rubab aakhir...

Secondly singers / actors or historically called "KANJARA" have no nationality.

Remember

ALi Haider went to india and said I DO NOT BELIEVE IN DIVIDING LINES ON PAPER.
ATIQA OODHO - singing DIL DIL HINDUSTAN
Komal RIZVI - DIL DIL HINDUSTAN
ADNAN SAMI- ......
many others....

secondly

its not just our media...if we the people of pakistan want to stop all that we can do it , but truth is we dont care...we are just bothered about our own tummy and home....thats it...

am i right ?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lahori said:
Today I turned the TV on and there was this song called "Mumbai City" by Adnan Sami Khan was on.

The song was praising mumbai city and indians.

This is what I don't understand. Indians are ready to rage a war on us and don't even let one opportunity go by to bash us and we are praising them?

Here is the video of that latest song. That is on Geo youtube page and being shown on their tv channels.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn7SbYTVY4A[/video]

I think one singer is Adnan Sami khan and the otherone is the brother of Micheal Jackson ( The Muslim brother of MJ ).

Go Mumbai City >>> What to do after ??

I think Kassab and others watched this video long before ...;)

Adeel

Founder
The fact is that no matter what we say, majority of Pakistanis love bollywood and Geo is simply showing what is in demand.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't understand what all this fuss is about? If somebody in India sings a good song about beautiful Lahore then i don't think Indians would be offended. We all heard beautiful song about born in a USA. Why do you think India is mortal threat to Pakistan. India is used like a scarecrow to keep Pakistanis united and focused. I would say Islamic fundamentalism, illiteracy are mortal threats to Pakistan.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
India is used like a scarecrow to keep Pakistanis united and focused. I would say Islamic fundamentalism, illiteracy are mortal threats to Pakistan.

---You meant hindu fundamentalists always in the power circle like BJP :evil:eying on chances to do something with their fundamental hate ideoloy just an example Lk Advani :evil: directly involved in the destruction of babri mosque...Pakistan never had such a party winning or even ruling it has always been quite secular and not Islamic at all :| .You needn't have mentioned ignorance and illiteracy as we all have seen quite closely the level of it in india :roll: and yes most indian people have been in denial ever since independence,part of reason to be vigilant all the time..

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
I don't understand what all this fuss is about? If somebody in India sings a good song about beautiful Lahore then i don't think Indians would be offended. We all heard beautiful song about born in a USA. Why do you think India is mortal threat to Pakistan. India is used like a scarecrow to keep Pakistanis united and focused. I would say Islamic fundamentalism, illiteracy are mortal threats to Pakistan.

I dont understand what all this fuss is about??? ........ yes focourse, :shock:
"tujh main rab dikhta hai yara main kia karon"
What is this????? :roll:
These are very nice songs in your country and for you guys, .......... but for a muslim???
You guys got multiple gods thats why it doesnt make any difference for you people :lol: but it effects to a muslim.
People in india never bear any song praising Pakistan or Lahore. Let me referesh your memory, why BJP expells Jaswant Sing??? ................ :cry:
Anyway indian media never missed a chance to promote that kind of propaganda.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
@all
Thats why m not use to watch geo except some of their talk shows.
I prefer express news. Geo sometime portrat like indian or zee type channel promoting indian movies and horrible darams having 300 episodes :lol: :lol: . Anywayssssssss

Every one have right and choice to watch, but we should care about our culture and religion and the thing conflicting with them should be condemned.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
masadi1980 said:
@all
Thats why m not use to watch geo except some of their talk shows.
I prefer express news. Geo sometime portrat like indian or zee type channel promoting indian movies and horrible darams having 300 episodes :lol: :lol: . Anywayssssssss

Every one have right and choice to watch, but we should care about our culture and religion and the thing conflicting with them should be condemned.

Well said,we need to set our priorities .When we say we have different ideology we need to prove it .May Allah grant us the courage and sense to become sincere to our selves and leave hypocrisy.

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh sirf geo tv hi nahi baki sab private channels b aisa hi dikha rahay hai aur pride feel kartay hain. Geo walay tu itnay besharam hain k apnay channel k scandel nahi dikhatay, jabkay apnay channel par sach dikhanay ka dawa kartay hai. Aalim online k host amir liaqat (shaitan) ki video dikhanay ki himat tu hai nahi in main aur sach dikhanay ki baat kartay hain...Shame Shame GEO TV. If somebody wants to watch his video, please follow the below link.

http://www.pkcolumns.com/category/columns/amir-liaqat/