How to improve Moral Standards of Muslims

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
During last Friday sermon the preacher was emphasizing on the concept of Tauba (repentance) in Islam. What he implied was that no matter what sin we commit we do Tauba and the sin will be forgiven.

I for one believe this misconstrued narrative is the cause of unbridled moral decay in the muslim society.

The act of Tauba is only for one time and that too for sins committed unintentionally and which are not against humanity (huqooq ul ibaad). What the preacher implied was that all sins of all kinds (even deliberate and repeated) will be forgiven if Tauba is done and Haj or other rituals are performed.

Until and unless the concept of Tauba is not clarified and the attributes of Almighty Allah of being 'Gahfoor and Raheem', where his own rights are concerned, but where 'Huqooq ul Ibaad' are concerned He is "Qahaar and Jabaar', we shall not improve.

It should therefore be part of all Jumma sermons, Tableeghi nisaab and School syllabus and Curriculums to clarify the above mentioned concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
During last Friday sermon the preacher was emphasizing on the concept of Tauba (repentance) in Islam. What he implied was that no matter what sin we commit we do Tauba and the sin will be forgiven.

I for one believe this misconstrued narrative is the cause of unbridled moral decay in the muslim society.

The act of Tauba is only for one time and that too for sins committed unintentionally and which are not against humanity (huqooq ul ibaad). What the preacher implied was that all sins of all kinds (even deliberate and repeated) will be forgiven if Tauba is done and Haj or other rituals are performed.

Until and unless the concept of Tauba is not clarified and the attributes of Almighty Allah of being 'Gahfoor and Raheem', where his own rights are concerned, but where 'Huqooq ul Ibaad' are concerned He is "Qahaar and Jabaar', we shall not improve.

It should therefore be part of all Jumma sermons, Tableeghi nisaab and School syllabus and Curriculums to clarify the above mentioned concept.
thats why its is said "100 chohay khaa ker billi hajj ko chali"
you cant disagree with the Mullah interpretation of Islam in Pakistan, otherwise you will be branded a "yahudi agent" and even a murtid and you know what happens to people afterwards, just look at the case of Mashal khan, where rioters and the mob participants were openly greeted by JUIf leaders in the form of a celebratory rally when they were released from prison. Mullah have distorted Islamic teachings and destroyed the morals of the society, how can one explain the view of the leader of a major so called Islamic party of the country saying that rape victim should stay quiete and not file a complaint if she cannot bring 4 pious people who witnessed the rape (and were apparently eating popcorn while it happened, because no pious would just let this happen)?? and then openly called the person disagreeing with this view a kafir and a murtid!! WTF !!!
These Aholes arent advocates of Muhammad SAW and Allah but in every sense devils advocate!

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
...you cant disagree with the Mullah interpretation of Islam in Pakistan, otherwise you will be branded a "yahudi agent"-
Why not shoot right back that it's better to be a "yahudi agent" than cowed by these mullahs?

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why not shoot right back that it's better to be a "yahudi agent" than cowed by these mullahs?

Don't listen to idiotic ramblings of a fool.

I've never seen any Mullah do that. It's just the Mullahphobia that people make shit up from their behinds. Especially because one Mullah Fazlu spoke against their cult leader Imran Khan so they hate all Maulvis like fuckwads. It's same as someone hating all cricketers because one cricketer IK fucked Pakistan.

Imran Khan is known as a Jewish agent because he married into a Jew people and has fucked Pakistan royally.

Unlike this idiot tells you, nobody even gives a fuck about Jews much less call them yahudi agent.

Steyn

Logically, doesn't this sentence mean you just claimed that Pakistanis are "a Jew people"?

I don't get it. Why are you misinterpreting my statement and trying to argue against me when i just told you there's no anti-semitism spread by Mullahs in all my life I've experienced in Pakistan (that's 30 long years).

The only place where this is found is about politicians and for a good reason, we've puppets of zionists and Americans who have worked against the benefit of Pakistan.

Imran Khan married into Goldsmiths, the richest and influential Jewish family. Don't tell me you don't know that. Of course you do, why are you misinterpreting on purpose is what i don't understand.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't get it. Why are you misinterpreting my statement and trying to argue against me -
I think I know what you meant but you may want to consider writing more carefully, lest your meaning be misconstrued.

The only place where this is found is about politicians and for a good reason, we've puppets of zionists and Americans who have worked against the benefit of Pakistan.
That's humbug: there is decade upon decade of history of American human, material, and financial assistance to Pakistan and Israeli non-belligerence towards Pakistan but the bottom line is that decisions of the Pakistani government are made by Pakistanis: Pakistan's leaders learned long ago that Americans are a soft touch and observed that left to themselves Zionists are builders and pacifists who leave jew-haters to stew in their own juice.

So if you're not happy that Pakistan passed the Objectives Resolution to subvert citizen rights, embraced dictatorship to avoid democratic accountability, chose to war against India in 1965, willfully slaughtered many of its Eastern citizens in 1971, diverted funds to develop nukes, paved over Jewish synagogues, concentrated on repatriating expat earnings rather encouraging industry, advanced the Talibans rather than seculars after the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, and has now become a Praetorian republic you need to point the finger at your countrymen, not Zionists or Americans.

And if you won't do that, you only have yourself to blame, right? Because it's not like I, Zionist and American, am pulling your strings, am I? Or are you going to tell everyone here that you're just my puppet?

Steyn

I think I know what you meant but you may want to consider writing more carefully, lest your meaning be misconstrued.

That's humbug: there is decade upon decade of history of American human, material, and financial assistance to Pakistan and Israeli non-belligerence towards Pakistan but the bottom line is that decisions of the Pakistani government are made by Pakistanis: Pakistan's leaders learned long ago that Americans are a soft touch and observed that left to themselves Zionists are builders and pacifists who leave jew-haters to stew in their own juice.

So if you're not happy that Pakistan passed the Objectives Resolution to subvert citizen rights, embraced dictatorship to avoid democratic accountability, chose to war against India in 1965, willfully slaughtered many of its Eastern citizens in 1971, diverted funds to develop nukes, paved over Jewish synagogues, concentrated on repatriating expat earnings rather encouraging industry, advanced the Talibans rather than seculars after the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, and has now become a Praetorian republic you need to point the finger at your countrymen, not Zionists or Americans.

And if you won't do that, you only have yourself to blame, right? Because it's not like I, Zionist and American, am pulling your strings, am I? Or are you going to tell everyone here that you're just my puppet?

You should take this as a compliment. Maybe it's something strange to you but from where i am sitting, there's no doubt about the American puppets that have been installed that dance to the tunes of Benjamin Franklin.

As for zionists, it's just speculations but considering how deeply America is influenced by the Jewish lobby, i wouldn't call it far-fetched. Especially considering the involvement of Israel in Soviet war on Afghanistan.

Steyn

No. Re-read our exchange. Do you not consider yourself at least a weakling in the face of evil, if not an actual participant?

It's not as simple as that, and you know it.

But at least, you admit there's evil ?

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't listen to idiotic ramblings of a fool.

I've never seen any Mullah do that. It's just the Mullahphobia that people make shit up from their behinds. Especially because one Mullah Fazlu spoke against their cult leader Imran Khan so they hate all Maulvis like fuckwads. It's same as someone hating all cricketers because one cricketer IK fucked Pakistan.

Imran Khan is known as a Jewish agent because he married into a Jew people and has fucked Pakistan royally.

Unlike this idiot tells you, nobody even gives a fuck about Jews much less call them yahudi agent.
I have no love lost for PTI or IK, I am not a PTI supporter.
and if I make up shit from my behind it would still be better than freaking Mullahs. I have experienced them first hand, and can even write a book on their hypocrisy in matters of religion.
Its one thing to be diplomatic or hypocritical in politics and national interest, but in Religion is a freaking NO. Because when they oppose somebody using religion they actually and a lot of times literally pass a Fatwa of being Murtid on others, which is a very big Sin in itself.
just as you are doing here in opposition of PTI.
back in 2007 PMLn PPP, JI and JUIxx all were sitting on the same table at PTI. Then these assholes are also Yahoodi agent by your logic.. because he married into the "Jews people" in 90s way before that.
And dont forget repeated backhand pleas by Fazlurrehman to USA stablishment on supporting them in getting into power, as they can serve better. Dont forget "Viki" of the "Vikee leaks" fiasco. These Maulvis are scum of the earth. PAssing on information without verifying is also a big sin in Islam, and these scums do the very same in the name of Islam.

I can also mention rioters chanting "labbaik ya Rasool Allah" and looting and destroying public properties ?? fully supported by their shaam ka akhbar wala Cleric!! In my opinion he and his whole party should be arrested under "Toheen e Risalat" law, because I havent seen anybody commit a bigger blasphemy then these people in recent times.

Steyn

I have no love lost for PTI or IK, I am not a PTI supporter.
and if I make up shit from my behind it would still be better than freaking Mullahs. I have experienced them first hand, and can even write a book on their hypocrisy in matters of religion.
Its one thing to be diplomatic or hypocritical in politics and national interest, but in Religion is a freaking NO. Because when they oppose somebody using religion they actually and a lot of times literally pass a Fatwa of being Murtid on others, which is a very big Sin in itself.
just as you are doing here in opposition of PTI.
back in 2007 PMLn PPP, JI and JUIxx all were sitting on the same table at PTI. Then these assholes are also Yahoodi agent by your logic.. because he married into the "Jews people" in 90s way before that.
And dont forget repeated backhand pleas by Fazlurrehman to USA stablishment on supporting them in getting into power, as they can serve better. Dont forget "Viki" of the "Vikee leaks" fiasco. These Maulvis are scum of the earth. PAssing on information without verifying is also a big sin in Islam, and these scums do the very same in the name of Islam.

I can also mention rioters chanting "labbaik ya Rasool Allah" and looting and destroying public properties ?? fully supported by their shaam ka akhbar wala Cleric!! In my opinion he and his whole party should be arrested under "Toheen e Risalat" law, because I havent seen anybody commit a bigger blasphemy then these people in recent times.

You're confusing politicians with Mullahs. You're also generalising everyone as the same. Sorry for your experience but that doesn't give you the right to bash every Mullah. When someone wrongs you, you don't start hating every human being.

I didn't give any fatwa, i simply explained what and why Imran Khan is known as a Jewish agent.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
You're confusing politicians with Mullahs. You're also generalising everyone as the same. Sorry for your experience but that doesn't give you the right to bash every Mullah. When someone wrongs you, you don't start hating every human being.

I didn't give any fatwa, i simply explained what and why Imran Khan is known as a Jewish agent.
Yes I know not every Mullah are like that. but 75-85% of them are either like them, support them or are even worse. compared to that number of zionists and prozionists in Jewish population world wide is around 60-70%. When you generalize one why not the other ? where the generalization actually is much closer to actual number ?

Steyn

Yes I know not every Mullah are like that. but 75-85% of them are either like them, support them or are even worse. compared to that number of zionists and prozionists in Jewish population world wide is around 60-70%. When you generalize one why not the other ? where the generalization actually is much closer to actual number ?

Those are made up numbers.