How overseas diaspora can donate into Corona Relief Fund???

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Keep on doing these stupid moves as it energizes and keep the claws sharp of

Must have lifted from Marvi Sarmad, Bukhari, Hussain Haqqanies or RAW operated twitter account!!!
EUan9guX0AEq3-n

Hate_Nooras

NOT a single paisa from me....these dakus collect the money and disappear...qarz utaro, dam fund..where is it, use it and take the money from sharifs zarsdaris dars...ham iss govt ki na ehli per lakh laanat bhejte hain...uss court per jo dar aur sharifon ki jaidad nahin bechne deti.....NO SINGLE CENT...
............Wahid hal ISLAMI INQELAB, sabr karo......................
Look at who liked the comment. People that support NS and AZ. Don't worry yourself about this. IA we will take care. Keep the money and enjoy self.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Where is the dam fund money?Imran is just talk talk talk,no action atall.What ever funds he will get he will use on PTI tigers for maligning his political opponents.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
NOT a single paisa from me....these dakus collect the money and disappear...qarz utaro, dam fund..where is it, use it and take the money from sharifs zarsdaris dars...ham iss govt ki na ehli per lakh laanat bhejte hain...uss court per jo dar aur sharifon ki jaidad nahin bechne deti.....NO SINGLE CENT...
............Wahid hal ISLAMI INQELAB, sabr karo......................
Hahaha....A Kanjoos International?.... ?
It is OK if you don't want to pay. Don't have to come up with some stupid excuses??

Hate_Nooras

Sorry, I cannot trust any govt institution, so I am doing at my personal level and with the help of other friends, we give relief directly to people who really need it.
We cannot give them, who later sold in the shop.
Give to SS and NS they will make good use

Hate_Nooras

Where is the dam fund money?Imran is just talk talk talk,no action atall.What ever funds he will get he will use on PTI tigers for maligning his political opponents.
The only people propagating is Nooras and the PPP and you ask the same question and as you guys didnt pay, why are you worried? We paid and are not worried.

FaisalKh

Sorry, I cannot trust any govt institution, so I am doing at my personal level and with the help of other friends, we give relief directly to people who really need it.
We cannot give them, who later sold in the shop.

There might be people and localities where there are not enough generous people like you and your this comment might prevent someone from donating and helping those people.

Political differences aside, this is a testing time and you or anyone else should not do anything that might discourage someone and stray them away from helping others

Forgot to add this, whatever you are doing thumbs up from me and may Allah reward you for this Aameen

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Come on....keep on buying his dreams.....you will be buying them even in 2030 and nothing will happen....it is time for new leadership to come up first through electoral reforms and then through local bodies elections and throw these bandits out

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
There might be people and localities where there are not enough generous people like you and your this comment might prevent someone from donating and helping those people.

Political differences aside, this is a testing time and you or anyone else should not do anything that might discourage someone and stray them away from helping others

Forgot to add this, whatever you are doing thumbs up from me and may Allah reward you for this Aameen

1st of my post was not political, did I use any party name?
Alhamdulillah we some friends doing our best in different cities in Pakistan, not need to mention here, this is between us and Allah.
there is no restriction in our religion that we can donate only via govt, even we asked by shariah that 1st we prefer our families then neighbors than others.
so want wrong in our post........

Hate_Nooras

Come on....keep on buying his dreams.....you will be buying them even in 2030 and nothing will happen....it is time for new leadership to come up first through electoral reforms and then through local bodies elections and throw these bandits out
And they shouldnt tax the likes of you, you dont want charity to be used. Come on lets hear your magic formula, does it involve more borrowing? LOL

Hate_Nooras

Alhamdulillah we some friends doing our best in different cities in Pakistan, not need to mention here, this is between us and Allah.
there is no restriction in our religion that we can donate only via govt, even we asked by shariah that 1st we prefer our families then neighbors than others.
Your posts are always political. If you dont trust IK and trust NS and SS or Billo then good on you. But you carp at everything. If you dont want to give, then dont.

FaisalKh

I never said you have done anything wrong my friend. That is why i prayed that may Allah reward you for that which you are helping

Only thing i was talking about is where you said all govts are corrupt and i said that might stop people from donating.

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never said you have done anything wrong my friend. That is why i prayed that may Allah reward you for that which you are helping

Only thing i was talking about is where you said all govts are corrupt and i said that might stop people from donating.

Because this is my experience from the last 30years, not only with govt but even with our people, we don't know that people's standing on the road are really needy. that is why I prefer to give directly to those people who really need and cannot stand on roads. I knew many people they also don't want to give via govt.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Account Title:PRIME MINISTER'S COVID-19 PANDEMIC RELIEF FUND-2020
Account Number:4162786786
IBAN numberPK11NBPA0002004162786786
SWIFT CODENBPAPKKAMBR
Bank NameNATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN
Bank AddressMAIN BRANCH, I.I. CHUNDRIGAR ROAD, KARACHI

Service I use for the remittances says that Account Holder's name can't contain numbers and special characters and can't be this long.