How Much Chances Are There That SC Won't Accept 'Established Facts' Of JIT?

How Much Chances Are There That SC Won't Accept 'Established Facts' Of JIT?

• 0%

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • 20%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 40%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80%

• 100%

• Total voters

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wait until Monday. JIT presented facts with documentary evidences, impossible for anyone not to accept those facts.

But I am sure Nawaz Sharif can not easily be disqualified on the basis of this report. Only Mariyam's dreams are finished and Hussain will be convicted too.
Even if it is proved that ill gotten money was used to buy these apartments, Nawaz, Shahbaz, Hussain and Mariyam all will put blame on dada jan. Nawaz Sharif has denied any knowledge of all this. And there is no proof that Nawaz Sharifs sent any money.

MianJi

MPA (400+ posts)
But I am sure Nawaz Sharif can not easily be disqualified on the basis of this report. Only Mariyam's dreams are finished and Hussain will be convicted too.
Even if it is proved that ill gotten money was used to buy these apartments, Nawaz, Shahbaz, Hussain and Mariyam all will put blame on dada jan. Nawaz Sharif has denied any knowledge of all this. And there is no proof that Nawaz Sharifs sent any money.

The documents from the UAE are very damning, and will get NS disqualified as an MNA for non-disclosure in his nomination papers. Once he is no longer a member of the national assembly, so will go the PM-ship.

By going the JIT route, the SC has basically sealed the fate of the Sharifs.

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sir on a lighter note, u r the one who was maligning JIT and SC again and again .U didn't believe this JIT. I was the one who wrote thread in favor of JIT .If i m not wrong , u have said " Big topi drama by army, judiciary and govt" .Then according to your past views , everything is possible ,Thanks

Yaaar waisey merey bhi yehi views thay JIT ke barey mein...

But now i would say that i was completely wrong about JIT.... JIT did a very good Job....

Now we should expect from Supreme Court that they will take legitimate action against sharif family