Here are the names included in Punjab's Cabinet

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok dear i dont wanna argue with u because i know u will gonna mind it. Recently joining is not my issue. My only issue is chargesheet. We all know how powerful person swing the things in pakistan. We all know shahbaz and rana sanaullah are responsible for modal town but we will not be able to prove it. We all know rao anwar is killer police officer but we cant proove that. Its our system. Kia hi ye acha nahe hota k koi parha likha saaf suthra yasmeen rashida jesa banda aata. Chalo koi nahe allah aap ko khush rakhey least aap ney ye to accept kia na k u also didnt like him.

Oh believe me, I'm more sick n tired of lawlessness and corruption in Pakistan than you are. I spent 22 years of life in Pakistan and have seen and experienced a lot more crap than you probably did. I wish it was someone else and not Usman Buzdar. I also criticized. I'm not a blind supporter of PTI. All I'm saying is that now that he has become CM, all we can do is just give him some time and then bring our weapons out. I will be the first one to bash them if they do something wrong or do not do what they said they will. You can see all my posts about Imran Ali Shah incident. I'm very upset over what he did and that PTI did not take MPAship back from him. Supreme Court has taken notice so lets see what happens.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
I did read your comment but I dont think you paid attention to my reply. I explained Bilawal's 'nice' speech.
Brother I agree with u bilawal didn't talk about rigging in sindh while it was more rigid then anywhere else. If u want my point whole country election was rigged and not only this election but the election since pakistan birth. Now it's a big responsibility on ik shoulder to change the system and bring a good election system like uk Canada and USA.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh believe me, I'm more sick n tired of lawlessness and corruption in Pakistan than you are. I spent 22 years of life in Pakistan and have seen and experienced a lot more crap than you probably did. I wish It was someone else and not Usman Buzdar. I also criticized. I'm not a blind supporter of PTI. All I'm saying is that now that he has become CM, all we can do is just give him some time and then bring our weapons out. I will be the first one to bash them if they do something wrong or do not do what they said they will. You can see all my posts about Imran Ali Shah incident. I'm very upset over what he did and that PTI did not take MPAship back from him. Supreme Court has taken notice so lets see what happens.
Yes brother this is the last hope wish imran khan change the system.. wish he introduced some very strict system which must be equal for everyone. A system who can control everyone whether zardari Nawaz aleem khan or a street begger. This is the last hope and my all pray for imran khan .

cestmoi ✅️

Yes brother this is the last hope wish imran khan change the system.. wish he introduced some very strict system which must be equal for everyone. A system who can control everyone whether zardari Nawaz aleem khan or a street begger. This is the last hope and my all pray for imran khan .

Yes, we hope and pray IK will succeed. One other thing to remember is that IK is fighting against 70 years of mess and deeply rooted mafia. You can see how all other parties have united against him. Parliamentary system does not help because you have to work along with the elected people. I wish it was Presidential system.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, we hope and pray IK will succeed. One other thing to remember is that IK is fighting against 70 years of mess and deeply rooted mafia. You can see how all other parties have united against him. Parliamentary system does not help because you have to work along with the elected people. I wish it was Presidential system.
I know and I will appreciate even If he can change 20% what he promised. And I know the whole system need to be changed not only parliament system and judiciary system as well.

Liberal 000

he is not snake . if any snake come, imran khan take it away there sting .like he throw out 20 member of kpk . remember he is IMRAN KHAN not shrif

Imran khan only cares about dumbs and asslickers ... Those 20 MPAs were thrown because they sold their Votes not because they were competent or incompetent!

Liberal 000

I know and I will appreciate even If he can change 20% what he promised. And I know the whole system need to be changed not only parliament system and judiciary system as well.

Most of institutions in Punjab are working well. Only Police needs reforms on provincial level and judiciary, FBR and FIA on federal level

Liberal 000

Buzdar will only work for the hegemony of his tribe in Dera Gazi Khan and poor people will be supressed more!

Baki Punjab mein usy kisi ny ghas bhi nahi dalni !

Last edited:

Liberal 000

، جسکا جو دل چاہتا ہے بول سکتا ہے سوشل میڈیا کی آزادی کے فائدے

متوقع وزرا اور جن علاقوں سے انکا تعلق ہے وہ نیچے لکھ دئے ہیں

لاہور سے سیٹوں کی شرح اور دی جانے والی وزارتوں کے بعد کسی کا کوئ اعتراز بنتا نہیں

Lahore - Yasmeen Rashid
Lahore - Aleem Khan
Lahore - Mian Aslam
Lahore - Mian Mehmood ur Rasheed
Lahore - Murad Raas

Rawalpindi - Fayyaz ul Hassan Chohan
Faisalabad - Ajmal Cheema
Mianwali - Sibtain Khan
Chakwal - Raja Yasir
Bhakkar - Ameer M Khan
Khanewal - Hamid Yar Haraj
DG Khan - Sardar Mohsin Laghari
Kasur - Asif Nakai

It means PTI Punjab got all the seats from Mianwali and Dera Gazi Khan lol

CM for Dera Gazi khan and one federal and Provincial minister too so far

PM from Mianwali and again a minister

Where are other districts ?

Liberal 000

Lol, No.JKT only cares about cm ship.He doesn't care about ministers.

JKT should expect things according to his aukat .... He is just ruining PTI!

He failed to win Lodhran district which is saraiki district ! For last 15 years he is working there still his own seat is not secure one the opponents are more powerful in his own Area!