Henry Kissinger: "If You Can’t Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf"

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Does anyone believe in this new world order depicted by Henry Kissinger? This is a 2011 article, updated in 2018 (see link below).

“The United States is baiting China and Russia, and the final nail in the coffin will be Iran, which is, of course, the main target of Israel. We have allowed China to increase their military strength and Russia to recover from Sovietization, to give them a false sense of bravado, this will create an all together faster demise for them. We’re like the sharp shooter daring the noob to pick up the gun, and when they try, it’s bang bang. The coming war will be so severe that only one superpower can win, and that’s us folks. This is why the EU is in such a hurry to form a complete superstate because they know what is coming, and to survive, Europe will have to be one whole cohesive state. Their urgency tells me that they know full well that the big showdown is upon us. O how I have dreamed of this delightful moment.”

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
But then Allah makes a plan too. By help of Allah & his Prophet MUhammad PBUH, Khurasan will be the death of America and Israel combined.

For now danger is mounting quickly and this fire will pull Pakistan in to it. Pakistan Army is only around 10 lac people which is nothing once they start attacking us from both eastern and western borders.

Pakistan needs some big visionary leader now. These few hundred FA pass jahils have no idea what is cooking around us. Pakistani awaam will have to stay vigilant and awake. Our thinkers, philosophers and visionaries will all have to unite and analyse this emerging danger.
standing on our doors.

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
The Last Crusade
Most people think the crusades are a thing of the past—over forever. But they are wrong. Preparations are being made for a final crusade, and it will be the bloodiest of all!
BY GERALD FLURRY

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
Once Iran falls, next will be Pakistan.

Americans are telling Saudis to give dollars to Pakistan to keep our mouth shut at least until they wipe out Iran. Both are scared that if Pakistan/China joins Iran, then Israel/America will fail to eliminate Iran.

but once they kill Iran. Next will be Pakistan. Pakistan will be attacked from three sides. Modi will attack on eastern side. Afghans will attack from the northwest and Americans/Israel will attack us from south and southwest. American troops sitting in Afghanistan will be responsible to take out Pakistan's nuclear weapons.

We Pakistanis must wake up and unite ourselves. When such times comes 10 lac men of Pakistan Army will be nothing to protect Pakistan. 20 Crore awam will have to protect their country and their families themselves.

I think every Pakistani should buy assault weapons and start military training asap. Sniper training will be most valuable if foreign troops start to invade our cities. Therefore all Pakistani civilians should be immediately prepared and equipped to protect our motherland.

Modest

Another defeat waiting for USA. United States of Terrorism has not won a single war in the last 70 years

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)

Americans are telling Saudis to give dollars to Pakistan to keep our mouth shut at least until they wipe out Iran. Both are scared that if Pakistan/China joins Iran, then Israel/America will fail to eliminate Iran.

but once they kill Iran. Next will be Pakistan. Pakistan will be attacked from three sides. Modi will attack on eastern side. Afghans will attack from the northwest and Americans/Israel will attack us from south and southwest. American troops sitting in Afghanistan will be responsible to take out Pakistan's nuclear weapons.

We Pakistanis must wake up and unite ourselves. When such times comes 10 lac men of Pakistan Army will be nothing to protect Pakistan. 20 Crore awam will have to protect their country and their families themselves.

I think every Pakistani should buy assault weapons and start military training asap. Sniper training will be most valuable if foreign troops start to invade our cities. Therefore all Pakistani civilians should be immediately prepared and equipped to protect our motherland.

First of all..... It could be the "larger plan", but there's nothing on ground to go to war with Pakistan and China...!!!! So please calm it a bit...

Second..... Buy "assault weapons"... Lmao!

Altough I agree with you that the right to keep arms should stay intact as our state cannot provide the citizens the security needed, keep in mind, ironically as it is, OUR state is doing the exact opposite... DiSARMING even legal weapons, since controlling the illegal ones is an impossibility...

The Govts move of banning even licenced weapons last year, which was set aside by the courts due to 18tj ammendment, was exactly being done on behest of China and CPEC, as China does not want Pakistani citizens to have arms...... We all know why.... And our Govt acts on that..!!!!!!!

Our Govt wants us to defend ourselves with sticks and stones, due to "father China" , else tell me just on record how many offences and crimes are being committed with licensed weapons? Maybe not even 5 percent, if not lesser, as people with licenses value their hard to achieve privilege and are extraordinary responsible, since its very hard to get an arms license these days...

Last edited:

Khan125

Apki baaton me kafi wazan hey....laikin yahan to aslahey pe baan lgaya gaya hey..
I totally agree with your propsal.

Eagle78

Citizen
But then Allah makes a plan too. By help of Prophet MUhammad PBUH, Khurasan will be the death of America and Israel combined.

Bro, say By the Help of Allah. Saying by the help of Prophet Muhammmad SAWS seems like shirk to me. My intention is not to disrespect Rasulullah SAWS, so please do not think that.

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
Apki baaton me kafi wazan hey....laikin yahan to aslahey pe baan lgaya gaya hey..
I totally agree with your propsal.

Ban on weapons and disarming civilians is what those Zionists want. So when their forces land, they will slaughter us all without facing any resistance.

Sadly Pakistan government and Army is also falling for this trap. It is the biggest mistake Pakistan is making. Everyone must have the right to protect his family if government and Army fails to do so.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ban on weapons and disarming civilians is what those Zionists want. So when their forces land, they will slaughter us all without facing any resistance.

Sadly Pakistan government and Army is also falling for this trap. It is the biggest mistake Pakistan is making. Everyone must have the right to protect his family if government and Army fails to do so.
Zionists are second in the line... Chinese first!

The urgency of this matter to be compiled to can be metered by the 1.st speech in NA by a new prime minister then, Shahid Haqaan!

Else, if urgency at behest of our Chinese "friends" hadn't been there, don't you think a fresh PM would have other things to talk about on his first day as PM?

babulal

MPA (400+ posts)
Does anyone believe in this new world order depicted by Henry Kissinger? This is a 2011 article, updated in 2018 (see link below).

“The United States is baiting China and Russia, and the final nail in the coffin will be Iran, which is, of course, the main target of Israel. We have allowed China to increase their military strength and Russia to recover from Sovietization, to give them a false sense of bravado, this will create an all together faster demise for them. We’re like the sharp shooter daring the noob to pick up the gun, and when they try, it’s bang bang. The coming war will be so severe that only one superpower can win, and that’s us folks. This is why the EU is in such a hurry to form a complete superstate because they know what is coming, and to survive, Europe will have to be one whole cohesive state. Their urgency tells me that they know full well that the big showdown is upon us. O how I have dreamed of this delightful moment.”

Yahudi bhai.

Khan125

Bro, say By the Help of Allah. Saying by the help of Prophet Muhammmad SAWS seems like shirk to me. My intention is not to disrespect Rasulullah SAWS, so please do not think that.
By the help of china and russia we would defeat america and israel.... does this sound shirk to you?