Ghareeb Mulk ke ameer Fouji officers/Generals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
thanks for agreeing with me !
I think army generals hurt Pakistan more than any one in Pakistan, more than even Politicians, ap jawan nahi hongey hum tu jawan hain 40s main bhi.
Ghalat ko ghalat bolo bhai , I accept Niazi is not as corrupt as others but Arrogance and incompetence is next to none uptill now!
remember 50 lakh makan aur 1 arab jobs?
You think he doesn't know it ? Does he not know how these corrupt fat ass army general culture has damage the essence of Pakistan . Does he not know how the former army generals ruled this country like a crowd of beggars and then left them at the end for politicians to deal with the aftermath of constant brutal army rule ? This is a mockery of giving support for army . It is not army but the infested clowns who are sitting at top moving the cap around on finger , we are all against . Does he not now that how this present Governemnt is formed and how the lotas were allowed to be collected from each nook and corner of the country to form this Governemnt by none other than the ATM machine ? Its laughable that some still finds balls to come and defend the prevailing culture ... The poor soldier who is defending the country is stuck at the border and don't even have a time to get involve with these luxuries of planning , executing and making Kings.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
thanks for agreeing with me !
I think army generals hurt Pakistan more than any one in Pakistan, more than even Politicians, ap jawan nahi hongey hum tu jawan hain 40s main bhi.
Ghalat ko ghalat bolo bhai , I accept Niazi is not as corrupt as others but Arrogance and incompetence is next to none uptill now!
remember 50 lakh makan aur 1 arab jobs?
I remember 50 Lakh Makan but 1 arab Jobs ? is that sarcastic ?

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تھریڈ تو ایسے لگائی ہے جیسے اس کی اماں کی راتوں کی محنت کی کمائی سے میس بنا دیا فوج نے .... ابھے کسی گندی نسل کے شودر نطفے جرنل یا آفیسرز ڈائیرکٹ نہیں بن جاتا لیفٹین سے کرنل تک کا رگڑا کھاتے ہیں اور اگلے محازوں پر وطن کے لیے جان ہتھیلی پر رکھ کر یہاں تک پہنچتے ہیں
اور
پیسا پاکستان کا ، فوج پاکستان کی ، خرچ فوجی افسران پر ہو رہا ہے

تکلیف ہندوستانی دلے / دلیوں کو تو ہونی ہی ہونی ہے .... پودینے کے باغ کی پیدائش

ahameed

Lol... The reality is contrary to your perception. The custodians of the system know who to remove and who to bring . Had NS not shown any resistance to their ever increasing meddling in the civilian supremacy , they would have no problem continue with him . On the other hand, Bongi khan has proven a real gem of its class and beneficial for their interests. Handing them the entire financial department to manage is not really cutting their Budget .
that is not reflected in the budget docs. if you think that there was some increase in army budget last year, then please share the budget docs

Zaidi Qasim

that is not reflected in the budget docs. if you think that there was some increase in army budget last year, then please share the budget docs
Its all in the fine prints. They realized long time ago when the PMLN was in governance that the people are started to ask the questions about their lavish Budget and no auditing of the Budget. One thing which Dar did , and I think it was terrible, that he removed the payments to the pensioners of the retired armed forces from the defence budget and shove it under the different section of the national Budget . This was not really a reduction in the defence budget but plainly playing with the numbers ...

Bongi khan didn't reduce any spending on the defence budget but only stopped the yearly increase , which I am sure they would get it back one way or other , even if they have to once again split some other part of the defence Budget in the future

bhaibarood

Defence budget is not disclosed by beghairat Generals and that money end up as DHA and Officers Mess like this thread expose.

ahameed

Its all in the fine prints. They realized long time ago when the PMLN was in governance that the people are started to ask the questions about their lavish Budget and no auditing of the Budget. One thing which Dar did , and I think it was terrible, that he removed the payments to the pensioners of the retired armed forces from the defence budget and shove it under the different section of the national Budget . This was not really a reduction in the defence budget but plainly playing with the numbers ...

Bongi khan didn't reduce any spending on the defence budget but only stopped the yearly increase , which I am sure they would get it back one way or other , even if they have to once again split some other part of the defence Budget in the future

Not increasing effectively means that it reduced considering inflation and rupee devaluation

bhaibarood

It's not true, defence budget is allocated in annual budget
I am talking about the details where its spend?
There is a big loop hole where all the funds can be hidden under the pretext of naional security which ends up in DHA palaces and Officers mess and Golf Clubs...
Remember the Money distribution by Aslam baig and Asad Durrani for IJI ! it was allocated from which fund? which budget!

Zaidi Qasim

There is a big loop hole where all the funds can be hidden under the pretext of naional security which ends up in DHA palaces and Officers mess and Golf Clubs...
Remember the Money distribution by Aslam baig and Asad Durrani for IJI ! it was allocated from which fund? which budget!

He is playing semantics.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mohan dass lu tum bhi khush hojao

https://twitter.com/x/status/1192295347462258688
EIdXkVGWsAI2gE6
So posting nonsense rsther then putting out facts and figures? Nice misdirection lol

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
The one which nawaz got money from? Lol ask nawaz shareef wasnt he in government for 3 times why didnt he disclose the details? Ub yaad aa raha sub? Lol

bhaibarood

The one which nawaz got money from? Lol ask nawaz shareef wasnt he in government for 3 times why didnt he disclose the details? Ub yaad aa raha sub? Lol
Dislcose karta tu Benazir ke pass hota, did you ask you General papa stop looting Pakistan for DHA and officer’s mess and Golf clubs. boot polishi achi kartey hon Sharma ji

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dislcose karta tu Benazir ke pass hota, did you ask you General papa stop looting Pakistan for DHA and officer’s mess and Golf clubs. boot polishi achi kartey hon Sharma ji
Lol u jeep saying dha dha o bhai sirf dha wahid society nahi hai u have other dovt institutions with societies too lol aur mere bhai mein apsay tameez say baat kar raha hun kindly tameez say baat karo and give me facts and figures i told u our military's budget is lowest amongst top ranked armies

bhaibarood

Lol u jeep saying dha dha o bhai sirf dha wahid society nahi hai u have other dovt institutions with societies too lol aur mere bhai mein apsay tameez say baat kar raha hun kindly tameez say baat karo and give me facts and figures i told u our military's budget is lowest amongst top ranked armies
NS corrupt hai ,kia Army Generals bhi corrupt hain? Boot polish band karo peyare

Status
Not open for further replies.