Forensic expert Muhammad Bilal Khan analysis on Judge Arshad Malik's leaked video

INDUS1

MPA (400+ posts)
Aik aur foji thobra jaali expert
botta bhai yeh expert baat to sach kar raha hai, lakin baat hai RUSWAAI ki. aap kay paas bhi mobile phone ho gaa. kia aap nay kabhi apnay phone say video banai hai aur , audio aap nay different microphone say record ki? meray khayal may iss dafa yeh FRAUDAN NAANI AMMA nahi bachey gee. She is toast now

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why is everyone excited?

It's Nani Calibri in action..... Fraud after fraud..... Hence the nick "Nani 420"!

This time however she calls for a stick thicker than anything from Qatar! ?

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Laad sahib jee … Maryam fraudster has been able to achieve single-handedly which no other party has been able to do i.e. destroy this dynastical politics. Now pretty much PML-N goose is cooked with a Capital "C". I am going to enjoy the demise of both kuchra parties i.e. Noonies urf Goonies and Peepees urf jihalas.

Aik aur foji thobra jaali expert

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Recording video and audio from separate devices is not unusual. It's common practice in video production actually. This analyst is correct that for forensic analysis all video and audio in it's raw form will be needed. Good luck providing that without any tempering.

Last edited:
The first thing the courts will demand is the unedited version of the video and audio. If that turns out to be different, Maryam Nawaz can be convicted up to 14 years in jail for presenting fake evidences and manipulating a case.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
The first thing the courts will demand is the unedited version of the video and audio. If that turns out to be different, Maryam Nawaz can be convicted up to 14 years in jail for presenting fake evidences and manipulating a case.
They are likely to also demand the devices that recorded them among other things. I don't want to reveal too much to give Maryam Safdar Awan IT team any ideas. I am not very confident the IT team that is by product of Pakistani education system can satiate the court's demands and provide the evidence that will actually hold up in the court of law. When you are teaching what floppy disks and mouse is in 9th grade, what else can you expect? First we had Calibri font, now we will have Calibri video.

They are likely to also demand the devices that recorded them among other things. I don't want to reveal too much to give Maryam Safdar Awan IT team any ideas. I am not very confident the IT team that is by product of Pakistani education system can satiate the court's demands and provide the evidence that will actually hold up in the court of law. When you are teaching what floppy disks and mouse is in 9th grade, what else can you expect? First we had Calibri font, now we will have Calibri video.

Yeah, exactly. I think, being frustrated for so long coupled with a lack of basic common sense, they messed up big time. I don't see MS walking out of this unharmed. I mean, the judge literally reads 'etc' in the video. Why would he do that unless he is reading verbatim from the document? So many questions.

I remember Tywin Lannister's quote to Cersei today. "I don't distrust you just because you're a woman. I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are." Fits perfectly!

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Maryam Qatari knew her forgery will be exposed which is why she admitted herself that audio and video are separate, this was to also ensure if case goes in a court then she can save herself by saying that she already said audio and video were separate.