Fazlur Rehman used shoulder of invisible forces to overthrow govt: Fawad Ch

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
او چل نہ کر یار --- تیری چھترول کے موڈ والے دن تیری چولیں پڑھ ہی لیتے ہوں میں چاھے کسی زبان میں لکھو
Zara yeh bhi anayat farma dein
Tum ne kaha fouj to maine maan liya , simple as that. And if he and you mean Army to phir meray comments mujood hai, us ke baray mein aap ka kya khayal hai ke Imran Khan ki hukumat "aap ke mutabiq" seesa pilai dewar ban gai hai. ?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
lol.
remember when the good for nothing pussyface group of noonies and jamatias was cobbled together by the same establishment to give.them govt in 1990? you are telling me that establishment did the same with PTI, but couldn't even give them a safe majority?
give it a rest. between the establishment and pussyfaces, the public will always choose establishment. but between PTI and establishment, people will always choose IK/PTI. And THAT, is the cause of rubbish threads like these. THAT is the cause of bilawals 'selected' diarrhea...THAT is the cause of Nawaz Sharifs khalai Makhlooq diarrhea .
chill karo.

if PTI is ousted, it will come back stronger . why else do you think opposition is so hesitant to launch any movement despite govt having a mere 4 seat lead in the center and the unreliable chaudhries in Punjab?

I dont know the meaning of the slang you are using. But keep using it -- without it you look like 2 number imrani,
I think i have told you 1000 times that thin majority is what suits establishment.
You must have also heard from me quite a few times that establishment does not grab the hand of voter and put the stamp on the place they want. All they do is to play with scenarios. This time they developed the scenario on a very fast pace. The accelerated hearing of cases, forced vague decision from Judge Basheer. Forced return of the tickets from south Punjab, slapped few who refused to return. This was being done in haste, so it was a bit difficult to kill the popularity of Noon from Punjab.

But why the heck they would need a stronger donkey. He is doing every thing they want.
dont you remember this and whatever is happening after this,

The problem is the surprising reaction of the business community and even the rich Imrani Monkeys sitting outside the country. It was never imagined that Khota is taken so much non-seriously by them as well. This was the gross miscalculation of boots.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I dont know the meaning of the slang you are using. But keep using it -- without it you look like 2 number imrani,
Translation I'm too dumb to understand plain English, hath zara hola rakho

You must have also heard from me quite a few times that establishment does not grab the hand of voter and put the stamp on the place they want. All they do is to play with scenarios. This time they developed the scenario on a very fast pace. The accelerated hearing of cases, forced vague decision from Judge Basheer. Forced return of the tickets from south Punjab, slapped few who refused to return. This was being done in haste, so it was a bit difficult to kill the popularity of Noon from Punjab.
Translation : Patwari still in shock and denial that how come they lost, got convicted and jailed.

Will_Bite

I think i have told you 1000 times that thin majority is what suits establishment.

But why the heck they would need a stronger donkey. He is doing every thing they want.
dont you remember this and whatever is happening after this,

The problem is the surprising reaction of the business community and even the rich Imrani Monkeys sitting outside the country. It was never imagined that Khota is taken so much non-seriously by them as well. This was the gross miscalculation of boots.
as far as the slang is concerned, honestly, I just am hopeless after hearing .months of 'bandar, khota' from you, despite repeated requests to talk in a decent manner. perhaps this is the language that suits you, hence my use of slangs.
Other than that, I really don't have the energy to navigate through the spin you have put on your explanation which keeps on changing with each new patwaris narrative

RajaRawal111

as far as the slang is concerned, honestly, I just am hopeless after hearing .months of 'bandar, khota' from you, despite repeated requests to talk in a decent manner. perhaps this is the language that suits you, hence my use of slangs.
Other than that, I really don't have the energy to navigate through the spin you have put on your explanation which keeps on changing with each new patwaris narrative

Nothing is changing. My opinion is not spinning at all. Since day one I am saying that the
-- Establishment has made the scenario to weaken PMLN. They manipulated it through south Punjab. Gave your Donkey a thin majority to make him do whatever he wants.
-- They were under impression that you overseas Pakistanis will shower dollars after dollars over the donkey. But somehow you people (or rich among you) from core of your heart new the reality and capability of Donkey, So you never trust him. That was miscalculation of boots.
-- Now they are making him undo everything he has done against Shareefs. The pace is fast but slow enough to show smooth transition.
--- Nooni are now playing with Boots by not getting ready to take up the job with this assembly.

You know this but you sir with your Hippocratic traits will never admit in public. Or it is so depressing thought that you dont have courage to take it up. Allah Allah Kher Sallah.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Nothing is changing. My opinion is not spinning at all. Since day one I am saying that the
-- Establishment has made the scenario to weaken PMLN. They manipulated it through south Punjab. Gave your Donkey a thin majority to make him do whatever he wants.
-- They were under impression that you overseas Pakistanis will shower dollars after dollars over the donkey. But somehow you people (or rich among you) from core of your heart new the reality and capability of Donkey, So you never trust him. That was miscalculation of boots.
-- Now they are making him undo everything he has done against Shareefs. The pace is fast but slow enough to show smooth transition.
--- Nooni are now playing with Boots by not getting ready to take up the job with this assembly.

You know this but you sir with your Hippocratic traits will never admit in public. Or it is so depressing thought that you dont have courage to take it up. Allah Allah Kher Sallah.
giphy.gif

Yaar waise tum patwari kya kya kahaniya banate ho. You fools will weave such long winded fairy tales just so you don't have to face the facts.

Never seen such extreme state of denial.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

BTW abhi tak mera sawal abhi tak lawaris ke tara bina jawab ke ghoom raha hai

Tum ne kaha fouj to maine maan liya , simple as that. And if he and you mean Army to phir meray comments mujood hai, us ke baray mein aap ka kya khayal hai ke Imran Khan ki hukumat "aap ke mutabiq" seesa pilai dewar ban gai hai. ?