Exclusive footage from Indian occupied Kashmir . Indian Army mishandling Syed Ali Gilani

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
is banye ke sat jang ke ilawa koyi chara nhi.. pichlay 71 sal say banya kashmir par qabiz hay.. banya darpok buzdil hay.. ye sala bagay ga agar is par hamla kia jaye

Vitamin_C

One of my aunts is a strict Hindu and even has a mandir in her home, her family is very patriotic and strictly against corruption, most of her family works in govt and in army. They hate Modi. They say instead of fighting over Kashmir we should be fighting poverty and illiteracy.

British captured Kashmir from the Sikhs but found out that it was useless area and gave it to the Dogras for cheap just to get rid of it. Now India and Pakistan wasting $100s of billions fighting over this.

Indians are good people but this BJP taking them to mars by lynching Muslims everyday and now forcing kids to say jay Shri ram,

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imagine Akbar Bugti in place of Great Ali Gillani Sab in this video ..........................................we are not that pavitar as we claim

Khan125

Imagine Akbar Bugti in place of Great Ali Gillani Sab in this video ..........................................we are not that pavitar as we claim
Aby madarchood indiot.
Tera baap bugti 300 garion pe musallah gards sath le k ghoomta tha, jinky paas Kalashnikov se le kr rocket launchers hotey they, 5000 bndoon ki private army thee teri maan k khassam bugti ki.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
is banye ke sat jang ke ilawa koyi chara nhi.. pichlay 71 sal say banya kashmir par qabiz hay.. banya darpok buzdil hay.. ye sala bagay ga agar is par hamla kia jaye
Hamla kaisay kia jaye agar local awaam pichlay 71 saal se 35A aur 370 topi drama ki wajah se khush fehmi mein bethi ho? 98.99% local awaam kuch karnay ko tyaar nahi hai. Bilkul ussi tarah jaise baqi secular muslims ne two nation theory ko thukra diya tha. Ab patta chala hai jab Jai Shri Ram sahab ghussa mein aa gaye hain kion ke Rawan ne unki biwi ko aghwaa kar lia hai.

CANSUK

One of my aunts is a strict Hindu and even has a mandir in her home, her family is very patriotic and strictly against corruption, most of her family works in govt and in army. They hate Modi. They say instead of fighting over Kashmir we should be fighting poverty and illiteracy.

British captured Kashmir from the Sikhs but found out that it was useless area and gave it to the Dogras for cheap just to get rid of it. Now India and Pakistan wasting $100s of billions fighting over this.

As I said people are generally good I’ve visited India no doubt about it however, here India is the one who’s claiming Kashmir as a integral part of India and half a million military personal deployed and not giving them a right to plebiscite as per UN and Shimla accord. Because of Half million military close to Pakistan isn’t right at all specially after 1971 incident. Pakistan isn’t claiming Kashmir but we are in favor of independent Kashmir however. If Kashmiris are willing to be part of Pakistan then we have no problem but that’s not the case cause I know kashmiris wanna get independent state.
BJP is having tough time around the world because of their non serious attitude towards minorities just count lynching of Muslims in last couple of years then you’ll get to know the exact pic of India.
Believe me I’m not saying minorities are in heaven in Pakistan but if you compare with India then definitely in haven.
My brought up was in Sind and then move to Punjab, I’ve many Hindu friends from sind and I know how Hindus are living.in sind and I’ve visited India quite a few times.
In reaction of Babri mosque our Nawaz Shareef govt allowed students to demolish Jain mandir and shah Almi mandir in Lahore cause they were not active mandir it’s just a building but in Sindh where active mandir’s and Hindus do puja on daily basis was protected by the Govt of Pakistan ?? not a single Mandir was put on fire in Sind. Our then Govt shouldn’t allow people to demolish mandir in Lahore which was put on Time Magzine front page.

Diesel

Hamla kaisay kia jaye agar local awaam pichlay 71 saal se 35A aur 370 topi drama ki wajah se khush fehmi mein bethi ho? 98.99% local awaam kuch karnay ko tyaar nahi hai. Bilkul ussi tarah jaise baqi secular muslims ne two nation theory ko thukra diya tha. Ab patta chala hai jab Jai Shri Ram sahab ghussa mein aa gaye hain kion ke Rawan ne unki biwi ko aghwaa kar lia hai.
india 35A ko khatam karnay wala hay.. agay agay dayko hota hay kia

Vitamin_C

In Sindh no one care if someone is Hindu or a Muslim. Everyone respects each other regardless of religion. If someone wants to demolish mandir in Sindh Muslims there will not hesitate to defend it.

As I said people are generally good I’ve visited India no doubt about it however, here India is the one who’s claiming Kashmir as a integral part of India and half a million military personal deployed and not giving them a right to plebiscite as per UN and Shimla accord. Because of Half million military close to Pakistan isn’t right at all specially after 1971 incident. Pakistan isn’t claiming Kashmir but we are in favor of independent Kashmir however. If Kashmiris are willing to be part of Pakistan then we have no problem but that’s not the case cause I know kashmiris wanna get independent state.
BJP is having tough time around the world because of their non serious attitude towards minorities just count lynching of Muslims in last couple of years then you’ll get to know the exact pic of India.
Believe me I’m not saying minorities are in heaven in Pakistan but if you compare with India then definitely in haven.
My brought up was in Sind and then move to Punjab, I’ve many Hindu friends from sind and I know how Hindus are living.in sind and I’ve visited India quite a few times.
In reaction of Babri mosque our Nawaz Shareef govt allowed students to demolish Jain mandir and shah Almi mandir in Lahore cause they were not active mandir it’s just a building but in Sindh where active mandir’s and Hindus do puja on daily basis was protected by the Govt of Pakistan ?? not a single Mandir was put on fire in Sind. Our then Govt shouldn’t allow people to demolish mandir in Lahore which was put on Time Magzine front page.

CANSUK

In Sindh no one care if someone is Hindu or a Muslim. Everyone respects each other regardless of religion. If someone wants to demolish mandir in Sindh Muslims there will not hesitate to defend it.
Few people tried to demolish mandir in Sind security forces protecting them.
I hope you know Manga Ram family in sukkur, police is still sitting outside their mandir.

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
جو بغیرت 16 سال سے کفار کی قید میں وطن کی بیٹی ڈاکٹر عافیہ صدیقی کو رہا نہیں کروا سکے ان کو کشمیر کی روتی بیٹوں سے کیا غرض