Dr Suleman Misbahi ko Jawab by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza. Engineer Aulia ka Gustakh hai?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
He clearly claims in his words that Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi saab ne apna kalima parwaya hay ik mureed se jesay barelvion kay bazurg ne parwaya hay. This was a significant and very serious accusation.
What is the whole story. Ali gave reference from Thanvis magzine

And this was the response given by Mufti Tariq Masood, nothing but aaien baaien shaien

A more detailed response here.

LEKIN SIRF 19 20 KA FARAK HAI. He tries very hard to defend his baba lekin kaan idhar se pakardo ya udhar se, baat ek hi hai

I cant be Shia of course, rest are all ahl e sunnat. Who ever is fair and on right belief i am with them.
At least have the courage to declare openly which sect and maslak you belong to or are you ashamed?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ye lo Bukhari shareef me babas ka zikr.
صحیح بخاری
کتاب: دل کو نرم کرنے والی باتوں کا بیان
باب: تواضع کا بیان۔
حدیث نمبر: 6502 حدیث نمبر: 6502
حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ كَرَامَةَ ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدُ بْنُ مَخْلَدٍ ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ بِلَالٍ ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏حَدَّثَنِي شَرِيكُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي نَمِرٍ ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏عَنْ عَطَاءٍ ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏قَالَ:‏‏‏‏ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَالَ:‏‏‏‏ مَنْ عَادَى لِي وَلِيًّا فَقَدْ آذَنْتُهُ بِالْحَرْبِ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَمَا تَقَرَّبَ إِلَيَّ عَبْدِي بِشَيْءٍ أَحَبَّ إِلَيَّ مِمَّا افْتَرَضْتُ عَلَيْهِ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَمَا يَزَالُ عَبْدِي يَتَقَرَّبُ إِلَيَّ بِالنَّوَافِلِ حَتَّى أُحِبَّهُ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏ *فَإِذَا أَحْبَبْتُهُ كُنْتُ سَمْعَهُ الَّذِي يَسْمَعُ بِهِ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَبَصَرَهُ الَّذِي يُبْصِرُ بِهِ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَيَدَهُ الَّتِي يَبْطِشُ بِهَا، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَرِجْلَهُ الَّتِي يَمْشِي بِهَا،* ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَإِنْ سَأَلَنِي لَأُعْطِيَنَّهُ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَلَئِنْ اسْتَعَاذَنِي لَأُعِيذَنَّهُ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَمَا تَرَدَّدْتُ عَنْ شَيْءٍ أَنَا فَاعِلُهُ تَرَدُّدِي عَنْ نَفْسِ الْمُؤْمِنِ يَكْرَهُ الْمَوْتَ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَأَنَا أَكْرَهُ مَسَاءَتَهُ.
ترجمہ:
مجھ سے محمد بن عثمان نے بیان کیا، کہا ہم سے خالد بن مخلد نے، کہا ہم سے سلیمان بن بلال نے، ان سے شریک بن عبداللہ بن ابی نمر نے، ان سے عطاء نے اور ان سے ابوہریرہ (رض) نے بیان کیا کہ

رسول اللہ ﷺ نے فرمایا اللہ تعالیٰ فرماتا ہے کہ جس نے میرے کسی ولی سے دشمنی کی اسے میری طرف سے اعلان جنگ ہے

اور میرا بندہ جن جن عبادتوں سے میرا قرب حاصل کرتا ہے اور کوئی عبادت مجھ کو اس سے زیادہ پسند نہیں ہے جو میں نے اس پر فرض کی ہے (یعنی فرائض مجھ کو بہت پسند ہیں جیسے نماز، روزہ، حج، زکوٰۃ )

اور میرا بندہ فرض ادا کرنے کے بعد نفل عبادتیں کر کے مجھ سے اتنا نزدیک ہوجاتا ہے کہ میں اس سے محبت کرنے لگ جاتا ہوں۔

پھر جب میں اس سے محبت کرنے لگ جاتا ہوں تو میں اس کا کان بن جاتا ہوں جس سے وہ سنتا ہے،

اس کی آنکھ بن جاتا ہوں جس سے وہ دیکھتا ہے،

اس کا ہاتھ بن جاتا ہوں جس سے وہ پکڑتا ہے،

اس کا پاؤں بن جاتا ہوں جس سے وہ چلتا ہے

اور اگر وہ مجھ سے مانگتا ہے تو میں اسے دیتا ہوں

اگر وہ کسی دشمن یا شیطان سے میری پناہ مانگتا ہے تو میں اسے محفوظ رکھتا ہوں

اور میں جو کام کرنا چاہتا ہوں اس میں مجھے اتنا تردد نہیں ہوتا جتنا کہ مجھے اپنے مومن بندے کی جان نکالنے میں ہوتا ہے۔ وہ تو موت کو بوجہ تکلیف جسمانی کے پسند نہیں کرتا اور مجھ کو بھی اسے تکلیف دینا برا لگتا ہے۔
Is mein kaha likha hai ke Quran aur Sunnat ko chord ke babay jo hawa mein urd te bhi, murdon ko zinda bhi ker lete hai aur pata nahi kya kya karamat kerte hain, un ke peechay lag jao?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Is badzuban ore behaya shakhs ki koi awkaat nhi kisi babey k aagey.
Jhotay babay gaye teil lene, Jhootay babay is ki kiya meri jhooti ke barabar nahi hai. Ajeeb tamasha lagay huwa hai kabhi roza rasool se haath nikal raha hai, kabhi baba murdon ko zinda ker raha hai, kabhi Kaaba Shareef babay ka tawaf ker raha hai.

Puray deen ka mazakh banaya huwa hai.

Asi devmala kahaniya to hinduon ki hoti hai, to tum babay ke mureedon or hindoun mein kya farak huwa. Woh bhi maantay hai ke asli khuda ek hai, lekin baki saray chotay chotay bhagwan hai to Shiv ji ki kirpa se sub kuch kertehai. Aur tum log maante ho ke babay bhi yeh sari karamat aur moujzay kerte hai.

Koi khass farak to nahi huwa na.

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is the whole story. Ali gave reference from Thanvis magzine

And this was the response given by Mufti Tariq Masood, nothing but aaien baaien shaien

A more detailed response here.

LEKIN SIRF 19 20 KA FARAK HAI. He tries very hard to defend his baba lekin kaan idhar se pakardo ya udhar se, baat ek hi hai

At least have the courage to declare openly which sect and maslak you belong to or are you ashamed?

Now listen to him care fully my friend. You have to carefully indentify what Maulana said and what this munafiq alleges in his video.
I will break down his claims and allegations and see how was he lying on multiple accounts in this single little story of few lines.

1) Mirza alleged that Maulana ne apne mureed ko kalima parwaya tha ..... LIE a blatant one. Maulana never made him to recite a Kalima, Maulana only responded to his dream and post dream experince(will explain later) in the form of a possible taabeer .. There is a hell lot of difference between kisi se kalima parhana or kisi kay khawab or baad khawab kay experience par bat karna ya ussay tasali dena. How dare he lies to the public kay Maulana apne mureedon se kalima parhatay thay. Watch his videos, he said so many times kay ye deobandi or brelvi dono apna kalima parhatay thay. This is such a hypocrisy, to lie and cheat the public while playing with words. If you cant see it with your eyes, then i cant help it my friend. A man misquoting a sernior figure in Deoband and blaming him for what he had not done, it is a grave sin. This munafiq and a liar is not trust worthy. Maulana Thanvi ne kabhi mureed se apna kalima nahee parwaya. Mirza is a classic munafiq having all the features of a shia actually. Anyways move on ...

2) Mirza says in your video, the person who wrote this question to Maulana was his mureed. Another LIE my friend. Go to the text and check the background. That man was not the mureed at the time this happened. Read the whole story. He was only looking for to be one and saw in his dream, reciting this kalima and got very upset. Calling him already a Mureed at the time of this incidence gives a wrong impression as if he was already Maulanas student and Maulana lacked the capacity to teach him the true belifs, rather perhpas must have encouraged such unislamic things. Another dirty deception on Mirza part who is in habbit of lying and hiding facts from public. Go and read it all your self.

3) Mirza says, Maulana encouraged his students to say such things that is why they experience such things. LIE again. Maulana never encouraged. Answer was again twisted by this moron youtube molvi for his followers. Maulana tried to give him an islamic tabeer to a dream which made him very upset and he was frightened. What did he say, he said the person your are looking for (to be your sheikh) is completely with in the boundaries of Quran and Sunna. How clear Maulana was in his reponse to his Mureed to be, that the one you wish to have as your sheikh is not what you saw in your dreams, nor any thing out of strict boundaries of Shariaa but a follower of Shariaah but nothing more than that. Not a single word Maulana said to endorse what was witnessed in the dream, not a word he said to encourage the person. Mirzas munafiqat is that he puts his own words in to the story. Listen to him again and only pick up and focus on the words Maulana said. Not a single thing Maulana said was against shareeah. Mirza is deceitful and a liar.

4) The student who was not yet a mureed but wanted to be one, explained what he experienced. What he saw in his dream was not in his control. Maulana gave him tasali because he was clearly frightened knowing that what he said was Kufr. Maulana never said to him what you said was right. Maulana gaving him tasali, was based on the fact that he was not doing it wilfully as he was not in conrtol and it was only a bloody dream. Again Mirza tries to portray it in a deceitful way with his words .... Which he is master of ... deception
It is accepted asool of shareeah that one can not be held responsible for what he witnesses in his dreams. Otherwise there is so much nonsense people experience that you cant even imagine. Also you cant even influence ones dreams. Pure scientific phenomena which i am happy to talk about.

5) The only thing one can argue on, in this incidence is, whats the hukm on some one who has woken up but is still uttering such words of kufr. So this is a problem of little more knowledge of affects of a dream. It isnt a new phenomenon that dream has its affects, what we call, dream enactment behaviour. Ofcourse Mirza is a Jahil person who calls himself engineer but he knows nothing about physiology of dreams and dream enactment behaviour. One can act out of dreams and can have a perfect memory of the events after that but with no control. Anyways a students experience has nothing to do with Maulana Thanvi, and Maulana advised him in such a brilliant and short way ...... Jis ki tumen justaju hay, wo Shareeat ka paband hay. SubhanaALLAH.

Go my friend and read the whole incidence from the actual book. Read the text, you will find screen shots on google i am sure. Then listen to this hypocrite. Believe me if you have justice in your heart you will knows how wrong was he in his allegations. The reason i am descriptive here is because i already have discussed it all with one of Mirzas follower here in UK who posed me this question and i did a full research. He started it then when he came to know the whole story he tried to divert the topic not realising how he was misguided by this moron in the first place. This is called Mureedi my friend. Mirza has been made peer. When you cant see any flaw on your Peer, you defend everything he says and believe in everything he says .... He becomes your Peer.

Lastly take my answer to Mirza, and ask him to address each of these points. Anyone should take it to do us all a favour. I am sure you will only find his excuses. He would be disrespectful i am sure and will use his skills to divert from every point.

Cheers

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Now listen to him care fully my friend. You have to carefully indentify what Maulana said and what this munafiq alleges in his video.
I will break down his claims and allegations and see how was he lying on multiple accounts in this single little story of few lines.

1) Mirza alleged that Maulana ne apne mureed ko kalima parwaya tha ..... LIE a blatant one. Maulana never made him to recite a Kalima, Maulana only responded to his dream and post dream experince(will explain later) in the form of a possible taabeer .. There is a hell lot of difference between kisi se kalima parhana or kisi kay khawab or baad khawab kay experience par bat karna ya ussay tasali dena. How dare he lies to the public kay Maulana apne mureedon se kalima parhatay thay. Watch his videos, he said so many times kay ye deobandi or brelvi dono apna kalima parhatay thay. This is such a hypocrisy, to lie and cheat the public while playing with words. If you cant see it with your eyes, then i cant help it my friend. A man misquoting a sernior figure in Deoband and blaming him for what he had not done, it is a grave sin. This munafiq and a liar is not trust worthy. Maulana Thanvi ne kabhi mureed se apna kalima nahee parwaya. Mirza is a classic munafiq having all the features of a shia actually. Anyways move on ...

2) Mirza says in your video, the person who wrote this question to Maulana was his mureed. Another LIE my friend. Go to the text and check the background. That man was not the mureed at the time this happened. Read the whole story. He was only looking for to be one and saw in his dream, reciting this kalima and got very upset. Calling him already a Mureed at the time of this incidence gives a wrong impression as if he was already Maulanas student and Maulana lacked the capacity to teach him the true belifs, rather perhpas must have encouraged such unislamic things. Another dirty deception on Mirza part who is in habbit of lying and hiding facts from public. Go and read it all your self.

3) Mirza says, Maulana encouraged his students to say such things that is why they experience such things. LIE again. Maulana never encouraged. Answer was again twisted by this moron youtube molvi for his followers. Maulana tried to give him an islamic tabeer to a dream which made him very upset and he was frightened. What did he say, he said the person your are looking for (to be your sheikh) is completely with in the boundaries of Quran and Sunna. How clear Maulana was in his reponse to his Mureed to be, that the one you wish to have as your sheikh is not what you saw in your dreams, nor any thing out of strict boundaries of Shariaa but a follower of Shariaah but nothing more than that. Not a single word Maulana said to endorse what was witnessed in the dream, not a word he said to encourage the person. Mirzas munafiqat is that he puts his own words in to the story. Listen to him again and only pick up and focus on the words Maulana said. Not a single thing Maulana said was against shareeah. Mirza is deceitful and a liar.

4) The student who was not yet a mureed but wanted to be one, explained what he experienced. What he saw in his dream was not in his control. Maulana gave him tasali because he was clearly frightened knowing that what he said was Kufr. Maulana never said to him what you said was right. Maulana gaving him tasali, was based on the fact that he was not doing it wilfully as he was not in conrtol and it was only a bloody dream. Again Mirza tries to portray it in a deceitful way with his words .... Which he is master of ... deception
It is accepted asool of shareeah that one can not be held responsible for what he witnesses in his dreams. Otherwise there is so much nonsense people experience that you cant even imagine. Also you cant even influence ones dreams. Pure scientific phenomena which i am happy to talk about.

5) The only thing one can argue on, in this incidence is, whats the hukm on some one who has woken up but is still uttering such words of kufr. So this is a problem of little more knowledge of affects of a dream. It isnt a new phenomenon that dream has its affects, what we call, dream enactment behaviour. Ofcourse Mirza is a Jahil person who calls himself engineer but he knows nothing about physiology of dreams and dream enactment behaviour. One can act out of dreams and can have a perfect memory of the events after that but with no control. Anyways a students experience has nothing to do with Maulana Thanvi, and Maulana advised him in such a brilliant and short way ...... Jis ki tumen justaju hay, wo Shareeat ka paband hay. SubhanaALLAH.

Go my friend and read the whole incidence from the actual book. Read the text, you will find screen shots on google i am sure. Then listen to this hypocrite. Believe me if you have justice in your heart you will knows how wrong was he in his allegations. The reason i am descriptive here is because i already have discussed it all with one of Mirzas follower here in UK who posed me this question and i did a full research. He started it then when he came to know the whole story he tried to divert the topic not realising how he was misguided by this moron in the first place. This is called Mureedi my friend. Mirza has been made peer. When you cant see any flaw on your Peer, you defend everything he says and believe in everything he says .... He becomes your Peer.

Lastly take my answer to Mirza, and ask him to address each of these points. Anyone should take it to do us all a favour. I am sure you will only find his excuses. He would be disrespectful i am sure and will use his skills to divert from every point.

Cheers
Once again kaan idhar se pakardo ya udhar se baat ek hi hai, sirf 19 20 ka farak hai, anyways lets for the sake of argument, say you are right. But my stance is still the same and clear why do you need to have babas in the first place, why do you need to become mureeds of babas. That also flying babas and babas who can raise the dead, etc etc etc. Aur kya Brelivyon ne Chisti ur rasul ullah kalima nahi pardhaya? Asay aur kitnay "karamat" sub ke babon ke kiye huway hai. Keeping husn e zun I'm willing to accept that these babas did not say or do any of this, but someone came in later and corrupted their books which are still being printed in the same shape and form till today. Why hasn't no one bothered to correct them and collect and destroy the ones which contain such stories

And are these babas superior to Prophet s.a.w, The Khulafa Rashidun and the Ahle Bait? When he have them, then why do you need become mureeds of babas? When none of these karamats and mojzas never happened to great personalities like Abu Bakr, Umar bin Khatab, Uthman, Ali, Hassan or Hussain, then how come they happened only to these babas? Why Abu Bakr wasn't able to fly or Umar Bin Khatab raise the dead? They were from the Ashara Mubashra, the 10 who Rasool s.a.w in their life gave the news of being in jannah.

But we are suppose to believe your babas are above all of them?

Why do name yourselves after cities in India? When the Quran has clearly chosen the name Muslim for you. Why do you need these babas, their corrupted books, their grave worship in form of mazars and darbars?

BTW since you are avoiding or ashamed to name your sect. I'm guessing you are deobandi from your conversation.

I know if you grew up a Deobandi and this is all you know and this is all you have been taught, its hard to think you spent your life following something that was wrong and hard to give up.

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is mein kaha likha hai ke Quran aur Sunnat ko chord ke babay jo hawa mein urd te bhi, murdon ko zinda bhi ker lete hai aur pata nahi kya kya karamat kerte hain, un ke peechay lag jao?
Aqal waloon k liey bohut kuch likha hey.... ore Aapki itla k liey ye hadees e qudsi hey.
Iski samj nhi aie to phir behs fazool hy.

Khan125

Jhotay babay gaye teil lene, Jhootay babay is ki kiya meri jhooti ke barabar nahi hai. Ajeeb tamasha lagay huwa hai kabhi roza rasool se haath nikal raha hai, kabhi baba murdon ko zinda ker raha hai, kabhi Kaaba Shareef babay ka tawaf ker raha hai.

Puray deen ka mazakh banaya huwa hai.

Asi devmala kahaniya to hinduon ki hoti hai, to tum babay ke mureedon or hindoun mein kya farak huwa. Woh bhi maantay hai ke asli khuda ek hai, lekin baki saray chotay chotay bhagwan hai to Shiv ji ki kirpa se sub kuch kertehai. Aur tum log maante ho ke babay bhi yeh sari karamat aur moujzay kerte hai.

Koi khass farak to nahi huwa na.
Itni lmbi choree post kon parhey ga? HADEES e QUDSI share ki vo kafi hy agr koi samjna chahey

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Aqal waloon k liey bohut kuch likha hey.... ore Aapki itla k liey ye hadees e qudsi hey.
Iski samj nhi aie to phir behs fazool hy.
Sub se phele to Haidth Qudsi naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai. Jo bhi wahi Rasool s.a.w ko nazil hui woh Quran e pak mein mujood hai. Yeh kaisi wahi hain jo Rasool s.a.w ke duniya ke jane ke 200 se ziyada saal tak kissi ko pata hi nahi tha, siwaye kuch musalmano ko, jo sahaba ya tabi'in the?

Aur is hadith mein kaha likha hai ke babaon ke pass superpowers aa jaien ki, jo sahaba to door ki baat hai Huzoor s.a.w ke pass nahi thi, jo claim kiya ja raha hai.

Kuch aqal ko haath maro, babon ka peecha chord do aur Quran aur Sunnat ko apna lo. Beech mein yeh babay shabay daal ne ki koi zururat nahi hai

Itni lmbi choree post kon parhey ga? HADEES e QUDSI share ki vo kafi hy agr koi samjna chahey
Aap ko daleel pesh ki thi, jis ka aap ke pass se koi jawab nahi aya.
Jawab nahi hai Lekin maan na to phir bhi nahi hai, kyun ke babon ko kaisay chorda jaa sakta hai. Bachpan se sikhya ja raha hai ke babay hi sub kuch hai, falan mazar pe jao mata theko, falan darbar pe chardar chardao.

Ek masomana sawal, aap kis firqa ya maslak se taluq rakhte ho? Aur koshish kerna gol mol jawab na dena Dr Khan Bhai ki tarah. Jo bhi ho seena thok ke aur bila Khauf batana

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ali sey mutafiq wohi hoga jiss ney terjumay sey Quran or sunnat ko perhha ho !
Yehi to sara masla hai, babay khete hai Quran na pardna verna ghumrah ho jao gay. Tum phele jao Khandhalvi saab ke Fazail e amal ya issi qisam ki babaon ki kitaab pardo

Babon ko pata hai, Quran pard liya to inki dukhanay sari bund ho jaye gi. In ki sari karamatain aur mojzay kudday line lag jaein gay.

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know if you grew up a Deobandi and this is all you know and this is all you have been taught, its hard to think you spent your life following something that was wrong and hard to give up.
[/QUOTE]

As i said for you Mirza lies n deception may not hold weight. But i being an educated person can never stand a liar n a deceiver. He is a cheater n a fraud who plays with words just like any other molvi n misguides his followers. I invite you to recognise his hypcricy n understand his deceptions. If being an educated person you still defend him after a clear proof( which downplayed as difference of just 19 -20) of his lies, then it confirms my hypothesis that he is your Peer n you are no different from the rest my friend. I wish you could accept the facts. I knew your response ayways. That is exactly what his follower did 5 years back who i spoke to after he put same allegation after seeing Mirzas videos. Why dont you guys just accept he is a liar. Could not see n losten to with your eyes n ears .... there is a hell lot of difference between kisi mureed se Kalima parwan apna or kisi kay khawab men uss ka kalima perna ...... come on man. Really ???? Cant you see it he was cheating n lying.

For me my friend, Mirza is a cheater, liar, imposter. I trust him with nothing ..... Deen to door kee bat hay.

Regarding your issues with Babas, there wrong beliefs of shirk biddat whatever, i share that concern with you. I am not a fan of these fake stories of kiramaat so no need to waste your energies.

Also for that i dnt need lessons by Mirza ... we have so many well qualified n decent Ulema doing the great job around the world who do not lie or hide the facts. They are well mannered n i respect them for there work.

Regarding my sect n your guess ..... i have many issues with Deobandis, we can debate on that. I have many issues with Salafis. Barelvis are also in deep trouble with there aqaid. So your guess is probably based on why i defended Ashraf Ali sab. Keep guessing then, you would see me defending Zakir Naik saab as well who isnt a Deobandi. Whats right is wright n what wrong is wrong. I am ahl e sunnat wal jamaat. That is it.

Lastly i should congratulate you on being a true mureed of a new youtube Peer .... difference is, its 21st century style.
فرق صرف یہ ھے کہ پیر اپنے اپ کو پیر نہیں مانتا اور مرید اپنے آپکو مرید ۔۔۔۔۔ حالنکہ مسئلہ وھی ھے جس کا دوسروں پر الزام ھے ۔۔۔۔۔ بابوں کی اندھی تقلید ۔۔۔۔

I hope i have not offended you. Nice discussion anyways.

Khan125

Sub se phele to Haidth Qudsi naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai. Jo bhi wahi Rasool s.a.w ko nazil hui woh Quran e pak mein mujood hai. Yeh kaisi wahi hain jo Rasool s.a.w ke duniya ke jane ke 200 se ziyada saal tak kissi ko pata hi nahi tha, siwaye kuch musalmano ko, jo sahaba ya tabi'in the?

Aur is hadith mein kaha likha hai ke babaon ke pass superpowers aa jaien ki, jo sahaba to door ki baat hai Huzoor s.a.w ke pass nahi thi, jo claim kiya ja raha hai.

Kuch aqal ko haath maro, babon ka peecha chord do aur Quran aur Sunnat ko apna lo. Beech mein yeh babay shabay daal ne ki koi zururat nahi hai

Aap ko daleel pesh ki thi, jis ka aap ke pass se koi jawab nahi aya.
Jawab nahi hai Lekin maan na to phir bhi nahi hai, kyun ke babon ko kaisay chorda jaa sakta hai. Bachpan se sikhya ja raha hai ke babay hi sub kuch hai, falan mazar pe jao mata theko, falan darbar pe chardar chardao.

Ek masomana sawal, aap kis firqa ya maslak se taluq rakhte ho? Aur koshish kerna gol mol jawab na dena Dr Khan Bhai ki tarah. Jo bhi ho seena thok ke aur bila Khauf batana
Tumhari soch pe tajjub hy ore Rawayya tmhara ore is mirzey plumbr ka aik jesa hey....
Quran me Musa o Khizer ka waqia nai parha?
Khizer kon tha? Baba....
Quran me Suleman a.s ka mlka bilkis ka takht mnwany ka waqua nai parha?
To takht palk jhapkny se pehly lany vala kon tha?
Baba..
Baki Ahadees k barey me teri logic, INTEHAEE BHONDEE hey. Dunya me tum jesun ki kami nhi.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Tumhari soch pe tajjub hy ore Rawayya tmhara ore is mirzey plumbr ka aik jesa hey....
Quran me Musa o Khizer ka waqia nai parha?
Khizer kon tha? Baba....
Quran me Suleman a.s ka mlka bilkis ka takht mnwany ka waqua nai parha?
To takht palk jhapkny se pehly lany vala kon tha?
Baba..
Baki Ahadees k barey me teri logic, INTEHAEE BHONDEE hey. Dunya me tum jesun ki kami nhi.
Astaghfirullah, apnay bhonday babon ko ja ke Qurani saqshiton se ja ker mila diya. Sachi auliya aur sahabiyon ko apnay jhootay babaon se ja ker mila diya
100 baaton ki 1 baat, tum log khatay ho duniya mein babay khatam nahi hoye, to aaj kal tum logon ke babay koi karamatien aur moujzay kyun nahi dikha te?

Lao media ko aur apnay kissi babay ko bolo urd ke dikhyae, ya kissi zinda ko murda ker ke dikhaye ya aur koi bhi mojza jis ka zikhar hai tumhari kitabon mein.

Aur tum log itna sharma te kyun ho apna firqa ya maslak bata ne se. 3 dafa 2 logon se pooch chuka hai is thread mein aur koi jawab nahi aya.

Tum kya tumharay moulvi bhi asay hai. Tahir Ul Qadri ka kitnay saalon baad pata chala ke woh brelvi hai. Khadim Rizvi jo har kissi per Ghustakh honay ka fatwa lagai phir ta hai, woh bhi Brelvi nikla jis ke babon ne kya kya Ghustakhiyan nahi likhi apni kitabon mein

Khan125

Astaghfirullah, apnay bhonday babon ko ja ke Qurani saqshiton se ja ker mila diya. Sachi auliya aur sahabiyon ko apnay jhootay babaon se ja ker mila diya
100 baaton ki 1 baat, tum log khatay ho duniya mein babay khatam nahi hoye, to aaj kal tum logon ke babay koi karamatien aur moujzay kyun nahi dikha te?

Lao media ko aur apnay kissi babay ko bolo urd ke dikhyae, ya kissi zinda ko murda ker ke dikhaye ya aur koi bhi mojza jis ka zikhar hai tumhari kitabon mein.

Aur tum log itna sharma te kyun ho apna firqa ya maslak bata ne se. 3 dafa 2 logon se pooch chuka hai is thread mein aur koi jawab nahi aya.

Tum kya tumharay moulvi bhi asay hai. Tahir Ul Qadri ka kitnay saalon baad pata chala ke woh brelvi hai. Khadim Rizvi jo har kissi per Ghustakh honay ka fatwa lagai phir ta hai, woh bhi Brelvi nikla jis ke babon ne kya kya Ghustakhiyan nahi likhi apni kitabon mein
Jahil insan tuj se baat krna hi fzool hey.
Tu bhonkta reh