Dr Shahid Masood coming back with vengeance? Badmashia ab hogi poori DHABARDOOS!

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
I knew that this Mount Everest of lies can not stay away from media and all those stunts were just to gain sympathy. Welcome Qayamat Masood , Imranis are waiting with their mouths wide upon to suck your liar tool

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
I knew that this Mount Everest of lies can not stay away from media and all those stunts were just to gain sympathy. Welcome Qayamat Masood , Imranis are waiting with their mouths wide upon to suck your liar tool
Dabardooose ka bara asar hota hy corrupt logon par

ramu

Councller (250+ posts)
Dhabardhus ki dhabardhus hogi.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Clearly shows how much scared you and your masters are. He us not even here and you are sh!tting in your pants. Koi na koi baat to his jo saari badmashiya ko constipation lug jati hai doctor Shahid ke naam se. Lord mountbotta...seems like time for dabaddoos about to restart for all thieves and corrupt.

ramu

Councller (250+ posts)
Clearly shows how much scared you and your masters are. He us not even here and you are sh!tting in your pants. Koi na koi baat to his jo saari badmashiya ko constipation lug jati hai doctor Shahid ke naam se. Lord mountbotta...seems like time for dabaddoos about to restart for all thieves and corrupt.
This time qayamat will be here .

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)
Didn't he take time off for "medical reasons" from last channel
And he has been off and away for like 10 days

He is such a gigantic dramay baaz

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
60268879.jpg

Lo G Dabbarddoos and and his dabbarddoosiyan back again. He couldn't stay away from long.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fraudia Dr. Dubberdoos!
Apni qeemat barrhaanay kay liay her kuch saal kay baad retirement ka drama ker kay yeh fraudia chand din kay baad phir bhataky huay jinn ki tarah wapis aa jata hey.