Does Pakistan Army take 80% of Pakistan Budget? کیا پاکستان آرمی پاکستان بجٹ کا ٨٠ فصید لیتی ہے ؟

rasheikh

Army opponents exposed in this video... ;);)
Jaheil Phir Bhi Nahein Maaaneingay !!!!!!!!!!!! Bohat Harrrami Qoum Hai Ghadday Kha Kha Karrrr Ghadday say bhi Badtarrrrr Hogayeeee Hai Ghadda Kam Az Kam Hard Working to Hota Hai

OSP

You are GHQ media cell dummy who is here to label fellow Pakistanis agents or Ghaddar!
You yourself is nothing but khansama or Buttman. Bootpolishi and nasl dar nasl Malshiya.

Musharaf owns Millions of dollars worth of properties in UK and dubai. Go check then speak. You gave all chuyta explaination. I am asking about audit of Army businesses you giving me lecture about schools dhakkan.
Hahaha. Dude m in USA lol. Nowhere near GHQ. Where r u? Nine zero? Or hiding in some other hole? I never called u ghadar i said ppl need to know truth before they start believing lie n propaganda against our armed forces, if thay got ur underwear twisted then, chor ki darhi mein tinka lol.
One Musharraf or one Zia do not portray whole army just like one altaf khusra does not represent whole urdu speaking brotherhood. N by the way where r those properties? Wats their worth? Show me any half reliable (not even asking for a proper reliable) proof or document or anything? Just ur baseless claims?
Ur language in my response is a proof that u dont have any logic to respond to even one of the things i mentioned so gallam galoch is ur escape route.
Mofos like u start a propaganda n when their lie is caught they try to make it a personal arguement to keep listeners/readers away from the logical questions n answers. Coward!!!!!!

OSP

You are GHQ media cell dummy who is here to label fellow Pakistanis agents or Ghaddar!
You yourself is nothing but khansama or Buttman. Bootpolishi and nasl dar nasl Malshiya.

Musharaf owns Millions of dollars worth of properties in UK and dubai. Go check then speak. You gave all chuyta explaination. I am asking about audit of Army businesses you giving me lecture about schools dhakkan.
Who said my lecture was for u? Read it again i said it in particular that i m not addressing u or any other propaganda tool, my comment was addressed to readers so they dont get lost behind smoke screen created by tools n hired keyboard warriors like u lol. As far as audit of army business is concerned, its not concerning u, nothing is coming out of ur pocket so y is it bothering u? Lol. Its an internal thing for army n watever suits them is already in place. U r nobody, absolutely NOBODY to question. N if u still feel they need to b answered, ask ur elected representatives to question them, we elect them for these things. Nowhere in the world army replies to citizens. (Even if u r one)

kakamana

when you run out of facts or valid arguments u labeled others as "boot poolishiya"??? its the respect which still armed forces among pakistan nation. Regarding those few generals whom these politicians bring on top by neglecting merit & seniority so that they will serve there purpose, kick those politician assess so they deserve it.
If guys like us who still have respect for scarifies of amred forces questioned u about valid source u just back off and labeled them boot poolishiya then may i asked what exactly u r, who been busted many a times b/c of ur venom which u keep spitting for armed forces. If u really want to call spade a spade then addressed those politicians who bring those generals or align sides of those generals. However when someone remind u, just to save ur skin u start bashing nooras & jiyala as it happened many a time.
Then u been busted by ur living place which u claim as rawalpindi, then u told me tht ur visiting it only...
I really feel sorry for u tht u still have grudge tht a captain did something bad with maryam nawaz in car porch and u still keeping it in ur heart & believe me we too hate tht captain & its wrong doing from core of our heart.

when you run out of facts or valid arguments u labeled others as "boot poolishiya"??? its the respect which still armed forces among pakistan nation. Regarding those few generals whom these politicians bring on top by neglecting merit & seniority so that they will serve there purpose, kick those politician assess so they deserve it.
If guys like us who still have respect for scarifies of amred forces questioned u about valid source u just back off and labeled them boot poolishiya then may i asked what exactly u r, who been busted many a times b/c of ur venom which u keep spitting for armed forces. If u really want to call spade a spade then addressed those politicians who bring those generals or align sides of those generals. However when someone remind u, just to save ur skin u start bashing nooras & jiyala as it happened many a time.
Then u been busted by ur living place which u claim as rawalpindi, then u told me tht ur visiting it only...

I really feel sorry for u tht u still have grudge tht a captain did something bad with maryam nawaz in car porch and u still keeping it in ur heart & believe me we too hate tht captain & its wrong doing from core of our heart.
Man you have serious issues, keep living in fiction! I dont even know what captain did something to Maryaum. By the way she is not my phopo ki larki, if she is found Corrupt throw her in jail.
You think I am spittting venom and I think you show Boot polishi traits,we can agree to disagree ?

. As far as audit of army business is concerned, its not concerning u, nothing is coming out of ur pocket so y is it bothering u? Lol. Its an internal thing for army n watever suits them is already in place. U r nobody, absolutely NOBODY to question. N if u still feel they need to b answered, ask ur elected representatives to question them, we elect them for these things. Nowhere in the world army replies to citizens. (Even if u r one)
This is exactly the superiorty complex some gun toting Generals thinks they have over civilian govts. Army is under Executive and Govt but they refuse to anwser the shady businesses they run. Keep ignoring the questions but they are huge credibility question marks on State within state(Army Generals).

N by the way where r those properties? Wats their worth? Show me any half reliable (not even asking for a proper reliable) proof or document or anything? Just ur baseless claims?
Ur language in my response is a proof that u dont have any logic to respond to even one of the things i mentioned so gallam galoch is ur escape route.
Mofos like u start a propaganda n when their lie is caught they try to make it a personal arguement to keep listeners/readers away from the logical questions n answers. Coward!!!!!!
How does Musharraf own over Rs2 billion deposits?
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/110685-How-does-Musharraf-own-over-Rs2-billion-deposits

Former Pakistani dictator Pervez Musharraf is living in a flat near Edgware Road, it has been revealed.

The former military leader has swapped the presidential palace in Islamabad for a relatively modest flat surrounded by the shisha bars and kebab joints of London's Arabic quarter.

The area is also home to Tony Blair, who owns a large house in nearby Connaught Square.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pervez-musharrafs-london-pad-surrounded-by-kebab-joints-6725702.html

Musharraf got Rs20m on retirement, bought Rs400m flats in London, UAE

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/11...-retirement-bought-rs400m-flats-in-london-uae

Land registry documents of London flat show that Flat 28, Castle Acre, Hyde Park Crescent, London (Postcode: W2 2PT) has Land Registry Number: NGL906437, owned by Sehba Musharraf and payment of £1,350,000 was made on 13 May 2009 to acquire this flat.
During the course of his investigations into Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s illegal accounts, Crickton claimed that former president Musharraf and former army chief Kayani are holding separate accounts in a Swiss bank namely Julius Baer. The journalist quoted sources as saying that the account number of the two former Pakistani army chiefs are 3861337 and 583106.

Musharraf’s account, he claims, is maintained by the Star Trust Company. The former president’s account allegedly had several million dollars around the time he was briefly arrested in October 2013. However, presently the balance in the account is $2 million.

Both Mushraf and Kiani have swiss banks accounts too!
Now if you have even a little bit of manhood left in you. come and acknowledge that you are wrong when you said Generals are not rich and they dont own properties !

source bhi hain aur links bhi! ab aur kia chaheye ?
either you are ignorant or naive that you dont know enough!
This forum is for well informed only!

OSP

How does Musharraf own over Rs2 billion deposits?
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/110685-How-does-Musharraf-own-over-Rs2-billion-deposits

Former Pakistani dictator Pervez Musharraf is living in a flat near Edgware Road, it has been revealed.

The former military leader has swapped the presidential palace in Islamabad for a relatively modest flat surrounded by the shisha bars and kebab joints of London's Arabic quarter.

The area is also home to Tony Blair, who owns a large house in nearby Connaught Square.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pervez-musharrafs-london-pad-surrounded-by-kebab-joints-6725702.html

Musharraf got Rs20m on retirement, bought Rs400m flats in London, UAE

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/11...-retirement-bought-rs400m-flats-in-london-uae

Land registry documents of London flat show that Flat 28, Castle Acre, Hyde Park Crescent, London (Postcode: W2 2PT) has Land Registry Number: NGL906437, owned by Sehba Musharraf and payment of £1,350,000 was made on 13 May 2009 to acquire this flat.
During the course of his investigations into Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s illegal accounts, Crickton claimed that former president Musharraf and former army chief Kayani are holding separate accounts in a Swiss bank namely Julius Baer. The journalist quoted sources as saying that the account number of the two former Pakistani army chiefs are 3861337 and 583106.

Musharraf’s account, he claims, is maintained by the Star Trust Company. The former president’s account allegedly had several million dollars around the time he was briefly arrested in October 2013. However, presently the balance in the account is $2 million.

Both Mushraf and Kiani have swiss banks accounts too!
Now if you have even a little bit of manhood left in you. come and acknowledge that you are wrong when you said Generals are not rich and they dont own properties !

source bhi hain aur links bhi! ab aur kia chaheye ?
either you are ignorant or naive that you dont know enough!
This forum is for well informed only!
When did i ever say generals r not rich? I said how many generals do u know who have properties like Avenfield n Surrey n Dubai? Congratulations u came up with ONE general, kal subah jaldi breakfast ker lena u have a medal receiving ceremony to attend lol.
U were objecting on army doing business so my question is still there, wat does it have to do with u? They do it for their employees so if they r doing good n getting education n health benefits n even expensive properties, how can u claim that its wrong? U dont give them responsibility for national treasury,u give it to civilians, so question them. As simple as that. Being rich is not bad so unless u have proof or evidence to claim any corruption, maligning a whole institution that defends ur borders is extremely stupid n treacherous.
R u jealous that ur department doesnt take care of u like army takes care of their employees? Well just tell them u wont comment on any thread unless they revise ur pension package lol.
N although i have no soft corner for Musharaf but like u said this forum is for well informed only let me ask u, wat was musharsf's worth before he joined army? Was he bhooka nanga like u? Nop he had inherited property in Karachi, Rawalpindi n even a large property in India. Then he served in army for decades, was president of a country for 10 years, retired as COAS, wrote a best seller book, still attends paid seminars all around world so do u really think this property is way out of equation?
I am a middle class engineer, working in a mid level company, literally no inherited property but still my property here is almost a million dollar lol. Does it mean Pakistani engineers r corrupt? Lol.
Well informed my ass!!!!

When did i ever say generals r not rich? I said how many generals do u know who have properties like Avenfield n Surrey n Dubai? Congratulations u came up with ONE general, kal subah jaldi breakfast ker lena u have a medal receiving ceremony to attend lol.
U were objecting on army doing business so my question is still there, wat does it have to do with u? They do it for their employees so if they r doing good n getting education n health benefits n even expensive properties, how can u claim that its wrong? U dont give them responsibility for national treasury,u give it to civilians, so question them. As simple as that. Being rich is not bad so unless u have proof or evidence to claim any corruption, maligning a whole institution that defends ur borders is extremely stupid n treacherous.
R u jealous that ur department doesnt take care of u like army takes care of their employees? Well just tell them u wont comment on any thread unless they revise ur pension package lol.
N although i have no soft corner for Musharaf but like u said this forum is for well informed only let me ask u, wat was musharsf's worth before he joined army? Was he bhooka nanga like u? Nop he had inherited property in Karachi, Rawalpindi n even a large property in India. Then he served in army for decades, was president of a country for 10 years, retired as COAS, wrote a best seller book, still attends paid seminars all around world so do u really think this property is way out of equation?
I am a middle class engineer, working in a mid level company, literally no inherited property but still my property here is almost a million dollar lol. Does it mean Pakistani engineers r corrupt? Lol.
Well informed my ass!!!!
your ass is being whopped right here!
LINK shows Gen Kiayani too.
General Raheel and Gen Pasha are cleaning arabs rare and making millions too.
Just wait few years till news comes in papers
Go and clean dishes mental midget boot polishi and malshi

kakamana

Don't need ur fatwa, add me to whatever ur personal biased list which u kept when u run out of valid arguments. But for sure im not a bone grabber!!!
Man you have serious issues, keep living in fiction! I dont even know what captain did something to Maryaum. By the way she is not my phopo ki larki, if she is found Corrupt throw her in jail.
You think I am spittting venom and I think you show Boot polishi traits,we can agree to disagree ?

Don't need ur fatwa, add me to whatever ur personal biased list which u kept when u run out of valid arguments. But for sure im not a bone grabber!!!
No you are not the part of GHQ media team as those khansamey only throw shade and abuse instead of constructive discussion! plus you agreed that army has its own share of bad apples. And if you think I am the bone grabber then let me pray that who soever is paid agent may Allah make him pay!
Again we can agree to disagree.

kakamana

There can be a good & healthy discussion about Gen musharaf and his alikes kind of senior team and his doing with karachi masacare, and letting hardliners reach to a point to do operations like lal masjid and sawat. Then Gen. kiyani to bow b/c of his brothers business which caused us GHQ attack & bin laden false flag attack which can't be proven except kiyani & his associates.
But these few generals are not whole armed forces, there r our brothers & jawans dying in active line of duty and at least i will not let anyone spit or talk rouge on their single drop of blood.
My stake and my respect is nothing and yes im boot poolishya for such boots which is full of their blood which trickle down not for their personal reason but for this country and its people. And yes this can be discussed in healthy manner, y we are at this war and what to do next

No you are not the part of GHQ media team as those khansamey only throw shade and abuse instead of constructive discussion! plus you agreed that army has its own share of bad apples. And if you think I am the bone grabber then let me pray that who soever is paid agent may Allah make him pay!
Again we can agree to disagree.

There can be a good & healthy discussion about Gen musharaf and his alikes kind of senior team and his doing with karachi masacare, and letting hardliners reach to a point to do operations like lal masjid and sawat. Then Gen. kiyani to bow b/c of his brothers business which caused us GHQ attack & bin laden false flag attack which can't be proven except kiyani & his associates.
But these few generals are not whole armed forces, there r our brothers & jawans dying in active line of duty and at least i will not let anyone spit or talk rouge on their single drop of blood.
My stake and my respect is nothing and yes im boot poolishya for such boots which is full of their blood which trickle down not for their personal reason but for this country and its people. And yes this can be discussed in healthy manner, y we are at this war and what to do next
I respectfully disagree that only those few Generals are bad!
its the mind set which is earning Pak army bad name.
why 2 NLC scam retired generals were taken back to army folds to save them from imprisonment? why asghar khan case ,Gen Aslam baig and Gen durrani not brought to justice ,when they accept that they toppled the democratic govt? Until these holy cows are not brought to justice ,Pak army wil keep having black sheeps in his folds.
charge sheet bohat lambi hai .....
Bhai jaan yeh ko 99% begaar hai mulk main
iskey peechay wardi hai

Mushy is the far far better General we have seen,
ZIA was the main culprit who did promise of elections in 90 days
and ruled 11 years ,wow such a professional ARMY general !
General ayub called Madre millat Fatima Jinnah ,kuttiae! classy act?
bhai yeh sarey aik se barh ke aik haremi general humari farishtoon ki fouj main kiuyn paida hotey hain?

sooch ,samjho aur janooo

kakamana

Dost phele tum tu jano ke kiya likh rahe ho, abi ishee thread per tum kisi aur shaks ke satch musharaf ki burai ker rahee ho, aur idhar keh rahee ho ke musharaf was far better...afreen ha bhai
tu sahib without wasting any further time u keep ur road of maligning whole armed forces and i stood firm on my stance of giving them respect with demand of fair criticism and justice for accountability

I respectfully disagree that only those few Generals are bad!
its the mind set which is earning Pak army bad name.
why 2 NLC scam retired generals were taken back to army folds to save them from imprisonment? why asghar khan case ,Gen Aslam baig and Gen durrani not brought to justice ,when they accept that they toppled the democratic govt? Until these holy cows are not brought to justice ,Pak army wil keep having black sheeps in his folds.
charge sheet bohat lambi hai .....
Bhai jaan yeh ko 99% begaar hai mulk main
iskey peechay wardi hai

Mushy is the far far better General we have seen,
ZIA was the main culprit who did promise of elections in 90 days
and ruled 11 years ,wow such a professional ARMY general !
General ayub called Madre millat Fatima Jinnah ,kuttiae! classy act?
bhai yeh sarey aik se barh ke aik haremi general humari farishtoon ki fouj main kiuyn paida hotey hain?
sooch ,samjho aur janooo

Dost phele tum tu jano ke kiya likh rahe ho, abi ishee thread per tum kisi aur shaks ke satch musharaf ki burai ker rahee ho, aur idhar keh rahee ho ke musharaf was far better...afreen ha bhai
tu sahib without wasting any further time u keep ur road of maligning whole armed forces and i stood firm on my stance of giving them respect with demand of fair criticism and justice for accountability
ok I will stand by my words, even Musharaf was far far better democratic than Zia type dictators, mushy opened channels and give press bit freedom!
others were animals compared to him,LAL masjid and CJ issues sink him though.