Death penalty over corruption may reduce country's population - NAB chairman

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
i saw the video and did not find this statment, if he said it then it is a direct dig at cjp

I know and CJP is by itself corrupt.....he is doing everything except justice....most of the courts time he is spending in things which he ia not supposed to do.......

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I know and CJP is by itself corrupt.....he is doing everything except justice....most of the courts time he is spending in things which he ia not supposed to do.......
At this point in time I would say he is honest but attention seeking, if the NS and Maryam decision is overturned, then I would agree with you.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
At this point in time I would say he is honest but attention seeking, if the NS and Maryam decision is overturned, then I would agree with you.

The problem is ........ CJP's job is to deal iwth courts not have conference on population.......population awarness conference held by supreme court in Islamabad and this is problem of whole Pakistan.....most of Pakistani's even do not know what it means.....CJP should focus on court and make arrangmets for speedy trails.....but he has media hunger.....he wants to be on screen all the time...this is corruption......

HSiddiqui

Ass holes, they just appear on TV or have a conference in which they give these speeches, but result is ZERO, and no one ask them this simple question what is your performance % have you solved one case of anti corruption against the names that appeared involved in corruption from last 3/4 years? And tell them you are the modern days KHAJA SARAs who are dancing on instructions of the corrupt politicians. But I pray your time will soon be over and you also will be shown as an example of corruption to this nation, by having sent to the next cell of one of these criminals.soon....INSHALLAH
I read in books how anti Islamic powers gathered against the HAQ when the Islam was introduced, I saw in movies how the mafias buy departments and work against some honest person to make his life miserable and unable to perform on any field, and I saw practically in Islamic Republic of Pakistan, where from CJP to every person who should be doing accountability is bought by the criminals, every one is using Bismillah Ar Rehman Ar Rahim before every lie or false statement, the give statements like CJP is every day giving or this man has said but behind the scene they all sit together and laugh at the one who wants to make the society clean. And I have read in Quran about people like these.
I pray may ALLAH help Imran Khan to succeed in his mission, he needs GHAIBI imdad, because your people on earth and in power are all corrupt and not ready to impose your laws.

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
name one chief justice in the history of the world who builds dams? or any public project.

Aliimran1

YES INDEED
LIKE CHINA
THIS IS THE LAST ATTEMPT TO GET THIS COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK ------- OR ------- SAY GOODBYE

Hate_Nooras

The problem is ........ CJP's job is to deal iwth courts not have conference on population.......population awarness conference held by supreme court in Islamabad and this is problem of whole Pakistan.....most of Pakistani's even do not know what it means.....CJP should focus on court and make arrangmets for speedy trails.....but he has media hunger.....he wants to be on screen all the time...this is corruption......
Agreed but the population issue is relevant to viability of the state and hence his intervention. But to say he is corrupt when he has taken on the Don himself, is itself dishonest.

khan_11

We demand death sentences on few thing which are whoever say or do anything against the state or forces,corruption, adulteration ,child abuse and extorsion if we want to save our country,

Steyn

We demand death sentences on few thing which are whoever say or do anything against the state or forces,corruption, adulteration ,child abuse and extorsion if we want to save our country,

So become fascists?

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
This Javed Iqbal is the biggest Rang Baaz in Pakistan right now. He is a man of very low character and it was the most pathetic decision of PML-N to appoint him as chairman NAB.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
name one chief justice in the history of the world who builds dams? or any public project.
The new updated copy of History of the World would have CJP Saqib Nisar's name mentioned as a dam builder. Ab ismein kia...:LOL:

Educationist

کیوں نہ بسم اللہ ان حرامزادوں سے کی جائے

DqawE7GWkAEAvA-.jpg:large

DqC3fCyWwAA73dz.jpg:large

جس جس کتے کے پتر نے اس وطن کو لوٹا ہے، ہر اس کتی کے بچے کو پھانسی دو

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
When we have useless governments like PML N, PPP and PTI then obviously someone from your will come up with such initiatives!
still no excuse for the country's top legal figure to go beyond his mandate. He should have worked for judicial reform, instead, he has been on a political campaign.

ngenius

MPA (400+ posts)
15,000 People won't make a much difference. Death penalty should be given to a person with certain level of Corruption. I would prefer public lashing for corruption.

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
15,000 People won't make a much difference. Death penalty should be given to a person with certain level of Corruption. I would prefer public lashing for corruption.
follow Islam cut of hand, you will see people straining up pretty fast.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
still no excuse for the country's top legal figure to go beyond his mandate. He should have worked for judicial reform, instead, he has been on a political campaign.
Are you saying Supreme court must pass laws? If yes then what is the purpose of having government?