Darpok Imran Niazi YOUR TIME IS UP !!

Qalandar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kuch bhi karlay Imran Niazi tujhay NRO nahin milnay wala tunay seedha jahannum mein hi jana hai.

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
PMLN walai aor PPP walay gaalian de kar samajhtay hain kai PPP and PMLN leaders are innocent. Proof nahin dena, bus gaalian deni hai.

One of my PML supporter argues against my comments by posting memes of IK made by Calibri queen media cell.

When I ask raseedain kahan hain, he says, its saazish!

zain786

Sai phare haina aaj imran niazi jee ne bilo khusre ki beta abhi tou us ne sai rang dekhaya ni tujhe

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Today Stock exchange crossed 39700 points, Rupees getting stronger day by day today rate was $1= 149/-.......if economy gets more stronger then it would be a death warrant politically for Zardari and Nawaz Sharif and Imran khan is not going anywhere in next 10 years.... Mark my words!!

FahadBhatti

Today Stock exchange crossed 39700 points, Rupees getting stronger day by day today rate was $1= 149/-.......if economy gets more stronger then it would be a death warrant politically for Zardari and Nawaz Sharif and Imran khan is not going anywhere in next 10 years.... Mark my words!!
35900 , ECONOMY IS STILL IN A VERY POOR CONDITION. aS KHAQAN ABBASI SAID IT WILL TAKE 3 YEARS AT LEAST AS THEY WERE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR PUTTING ECONOMY ON ITS DEATHBED.

chacha jani

DdjqL3BWAAASgKl.jpg

Ocean 7

MPA (400+ posts)
It's my request to all my respected PTI supporters and MUhib e watan pakistanies to deal with pmln and ppp donkies I mean donkey head, with logic....these pmln and peepeepee are fool, don't swear them, they are corrupt and illiterate......these goons are brain less, its hard for them to face the truth.

Ratan

Calibri Crook, You are a born loser.
You were thrown out of King Edward Medical College for getting admission illegally through your dishonest father Noora with much below the required marks.

Maryam Safdar, you had been kicked out of "Youth Programme" by the Lahore High Court because of "misusing of govt fund" for your own image building, in October 2014.

In July 2018, you had been sentenced to 7 years in Jail along with a penalty of nearly 35 crores rupees for corruption in Avenfield reference case by Supreme Court.

Supreme Court also disqualify you from contesting elections for 10 years.

You are the only politician in the history of Pakistan whose career ends before it could get started. .............Maryam Safdar, you are a born loser.

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
"Hum tumhein wahan se marein ge tumhein pata nahin lagee ga"

Then comes even greater dialogue
????

"Your Time is up!"