Dark Side of Bill Gates

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
Bill Gates supposedly does a lot of good stuff.. but he has his hands in a lot of bad stuff too...

• Owns 500,000 stocks in Monsanto

• McDonald’s Corp. (MCD) – 9,372,500 shares, 5.21% of the total portfolio.

• The CocaCola Company (KO) – 10,182,000 shares, 4.31% of the total portfolio.

..Exxon Mobil, Goldman Sachs.. all helping destroy the planet and holding things back from us.

. . .[T]he Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s corporate stock endowment is heavily invested in food and pharmaceutical companies, directly and indirectly. The Foundation holds significant shares in McDonald’s (9.4 million shares representing about 5% of the Gates’ portfolio), and Coca-Cola (>15 million shares, over 7% of the Foundation’s portfolio, not counting Berkshire Hathaway holdings). In 2009 the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation sold extensive pharmaceutical holdings in Johnson & Johnson (2.5 million shares), Schering-Plough Corporation (14.9 million shares), Eli Lilly and Company (about 1 million shares), Merck & Co. (8.1 million shares), and Wyeth (3.7 million shares).

"...If Gates is seriously committed to public health, how can he justify his funds’ investments?"

His dad, William H. Gates Sr., was the former head of eugenics group Planned Parenthood

"Bill Gates' father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society. In a 2003 interview with PBS' Bill Moyers, Bill Gates admitted that his father used to be the head of Planned Parenthood, which was founded on the concept that most human beings are just "reckless breeders" and "human weeds" in need of culling.

Gates also admitted during the interview that his family's involvement in reproductive issues throughout the years has been extensive, referencing his own prior adherence to the beliefs of eugenicist Thomas Robert Malthus, who believed that populations of the world need to be controlled through reproductive restrictions. Though Gates claims he now holds a different view, it appears as though his foundation's initiatives are just a modified Malthusian approach that much more discreetly reduces populations through vaccines and GMOs.

He's been involved in Israel's operations, where they have committed Genocide onto Palestine?*

"Microsoft co-founder partially divests from G4S, which provides security systems to Israeli prisons and checkpoints in West Bank.

Gates held a 3 percent stake in the company through his philanthropic Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and private investment Cascade, estimated to be worth $167 million. It is unclear how many shares he still holds.”

" The largest contributor to the WHO budget is not a government. It is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation which provides more funding than either the United States or the United Kingdom. WHO actions and priorities are no longer the result of the consensus of the world’s people but top down decision making from wealthy philanthropists.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation may appear to be a savior when it provides $300 million to the WHO budget, but those dollars come with strings attached. WHO director general Dr. Margaret Chan admitted as much when she said, “My budget [is] highly earmarked, so it is driven by what I call donor interests.” Instead of being on the front line when a communicable disease crisis appears, it spends its time administering what Gates and his team have determined is best.’ "

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/why-we-dont-want-bill-and-melinda…/…

Last edited by a moderator:

پرفیکٹ سٹرینجر

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہم بل گیٹس کے تحہ دل سے شکرگزار ہیں۔ جو پاکستان پولیو کے خاتمہ کے لئے مفت ویکسین مہیہ کررہا ہے ۔

شکریہ بل گیٹس

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
ہم بل گیٹس کے تحہ دل سے شکرگزار ہیں۔ جو پاکستان پولیو کے خاتمہ کے لئے مفت ویکسین مہیہ کررہا ہے ۔

شکریہ بل گیٹس

Rofl give me a break...I was about to mention that in thread...Do you know they are over dosing childeren,Because over dosing of Polio cause Polio :D

M.Sami.R

Minister (2k+ posts)
بل گیٹس ایک عظیم انسان ہے، پہلے اس نے اپنی ذہانت سے دنیا تبدیل کردی ، اب انسانیت کی خدمت کرکے ایک مقدس کام سرانجام دے رہا ہے۔
ویل ڈن بل گیٹس، ویل ڈن۔

fawad ali

Say NO to conspiracy theories. Thankyou bill Gates for eradicating polio from the whole world. Now only Pakistan and Afghanistan are left. Name one Muslim /Saudi sheikh who had used his money for such good purpose

Democrate

بل گیٹس تم نے انسانیت کی جان بچا کر اصل مسلمان ہونے کا ثبوت دیا ہے
جیو بل گیٹس ہمیشہ

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rofl give me a break...I was about to mention that in thread...Do you know they are over dosing childeren,Because over dosing of Polio cause Polio :D
lol are you kidding or what? over dosing would cause that in immuno suppresent children.Those who had long term exposure to radiation of suffering from HIV

awan4ever

India & Nigeria mein "overdose" nahi de Bill nay jahan polio khatam ho gyee hy, bus Pakistan jo keh dunya mein sab sy azeem aur taqatwar qoum hay, us ko polio say apahach kerna chahta hay Bill.!

Ali raza babar

India & Nigeria mein "overdose" nahi de Bill nay jahan polio khatam ho gyee hy, bus Pakistan jo keh dunya mein sab sy azeem aur taqatwar qoum hay, us ko polio say apahach kerna chahta hay Bill.!

bhai jan woh California kay 500 bachon ka kia bana last year jinein Polio Like disease ka certificate day dia gya?

Ali raza babar

india mein polio khatam ho gya laikin maloom nahin yeh 47000 bachay mars say kaisay import ho gaye

ImranK

Senator (1k+ posts)
the moments these dumb people saw it is from D Robert they just made it compulsory to oppose it without understanding or research as if they are bound to do that.

the thread is an informative one and food for thought for us.

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پوری دنیا میں زندگی کے تمام شعبوں میں سافٹ ویئر کی بدولت جو بہتری اور تیزی آئی ہے ، اس میں سب سے بڑا کردار بل گیٹس کا ہے ، انسانیت کے لیے اس کی یہی خدمت بہت تھی لیکن پھر بھی اپنی حق حلال کی کمائی سے ، جس میں وہ پورا پورا ٹیکس بھی دیتا ہے ، وہ غریبوں کی زندگی بدلنے نکل کھڑا ہوا عظمت کی انتہاؤں پے ہے یہ انسان اور اگر کسی کو یہ سب سازش لگتی ہے تو اسے فورا"مائیکروسافٹ کے تمام پراڈکٹس کا بائی کاٹ کر توبہ کرنی چاہیے کہ آئندہ ان میں سے کچھ استعمال نہیں کروں گا ، میں شرط لگاتا ہوں کوئی ایسا نہیں کر پائے گا ، مدرسوں تک میں مائکرو سوفٹ ونڈوز یوز ہوتی ہے ............ پائی ریٹڈ

magarMuch

MPA (400+ posts)
بل گیٹس کو پنجاب کا نیا گورنر بنانے کے لے آئینی ترمیم کا بل پنجاب اسمبلی میں " نصیبو لیک" نے پیش کر دیا۔ :biggthumpup:

h.a.q.

MPA (400+ posts)
You learn something new everyday & Microsoft elected an Hindu VP on purpose! God knows what he is up to!!!

realitycheck

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Awan4ever I always find your arguments reasonable , but I am sorry to say that this time you are wrong.. as for all others please do some research ..

Bill gates father was a well known Eugenics supporter...

Please can every one just watch "Billy the kid" 's Tedtalk .... believe me its shocking......

In that talk he explain how we can controll the world population with the help of different vaccine... this guy is a monster.

Polio is not the biggest problem of Pakistan ... its clean drinking water and hepatitis C

lol are you kidding or what? over dosing would cause that in immuno suppresent children.Those who had long term exposure to radiation of suffering from HIV

?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??
??? ?? ???? ?????

Say NO to conspiracy theories. Thankyou bill Gates for eradicating polio from the whole world. Now only Pakistan and Afghanistan are left. Name one Muslim /Saudi sheikh who had used his money for such good purpose

?? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ???
??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???

?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ?

????? ?? ????

You learn something new everyday & Microsoft elected an Hindu VP on purpose! God knows what he is up to!!!

india mein polio khatam ho gya laikin maloom nahin yeh 47000 bachay mars say kaisay import ho gaye

bhai jan woh California kay 500 bachon ka kia bana last year jinein Polio Like disease ka certificate day dia gya?

awan4ever

@Awan4ever I always find your arguments reasonable , but I am sorry to say that this time you are wrong.. as for all others please do some research ..

Bill gates father was a well known Eugenics supporter...

Please can every one just watch "Billy the kid" 's Tedtalk .... believe me its shocking......

In that talk he explain how we can controll the world population with the help of different vaccine... this guy is a monster.

Polio is not the biggest problem of Pakistan ... its clean drinking water and hepatitis C

There are thousands of universities & research centers worldwide where vaccines can be tested for any kind of ill effects. There has never been any minutely conclusive evidence suggesting that there is anything "mixed" in vaccines that can cause infertility.
Small pox has been eradicated using vaccines. That alone saves 5 million people annually.
Polio which is 90% gone can be next which will end up saving a million people annually.

Meanwhile people in the US who were antivaccine just got hit by the measles outbreak. I guess now they want to cause infertility through measles vaccine too right?

When you talk about population depletion using vaccines how do you explain the millions who are saved? If they really wanted to cull humanity they would allow the spread of disease as that is a more efficient way of killing people than spending hundreds of billions of ones personal wealth to administer vaccines.

The most efficient way of controlling population has been raising the living standard of people and eradicating disease is a step in that direction. So if that is eugenics then im all for it.

Heres a graph showing world population growth since 1950. Why is it that there is no downward spike since vaccines were invented and administered for various diseases?
Why has the population more than doubled?
World_population_history.svg

Last edited: