Count down begins for Usman Buzdar - Maleeha Hashmey's analysis

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ik should get rid of usman boozo.
I don't know why is he so adamant about keeping the boozo of Punjab?
Calling him boozo is right. He is not a leader and not assertive. Today I was listening to his press conference and he was telling journalists we have made reforms in police and we have a presentation made about it we should give it to you. What a dumb * * * he should have been giving the presentation if it was made and ready instead of talking nonsense under his nose when you can barely hear him. This is the biggest blunder made by IK and PTI in my opinion and needs to be rectified ASAP.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am PTI supporter and we are not Patwari. PTI took no initiative on Police Reforms and they should rightly take all the blame.

Police Reforms were on PTI'S top Agenda and they are not even bothered to even talked about it.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am PTI supporter and we are not Patwari. PTI took no initiative on Police Reforms and they should rightly take all the blame.

Police Reforms were on PTI'S top Agenda and they are not even bothered to even talked about it.
The only explanation I can come up with of IK not removing CM Punjab is IK's ego. He doesn't want to appear to be taking another U-Turn. Others have speculated about reasons of keeping Buzdar which I won't go into as it's speculations and conspirary theories but is IK blind to the realities on the ground? If you lose Punjab you will never gain majority next time.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think it’s tug of war between different powerful PTI people for CM ship of Punjab that is making IK keep CM buzdar on the helm..... I also think that IK intended to directly supervise Punjab but now existential crises of economy and Kashmir is keeping him from doing it ....

Dr.AdamKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Punjab is the biggest province by population, Punjab progress and economy represent the development and economic progress of Pakistan. Pakistan economy is bad because the Punjab economy is bad due to this incompetent Buzdar who could not start even a single major project in the last 1 years.

Buzdar wasted 1 year by doing nothing.

Remember the time when Shehbaz Sharif was CM Punjab, PTI should bring a person better or at least equal to Shahbaz Sharif.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Punjab is the biggest province by population, Punjab progress and economy represent the development and economic progress of Pakistan. Pakistan economy is bad because the Punjab economy is bad due to this incompetent Buzdar who could not start even a single major project in the last 1 years.

Buzdar wasted 1 year by doing nothing.

Remember the time when Shehbaz Sharif was CM Punjab, PTI should bring a person better or at least equal to Shahbaz Sharif.
I know people say IK doesn't care about winning in next 4 years. He wants to lay foundation for next 50 years blah blah blah. Reality is if he ignores Punjab PTI will lose next elections and patwaris will undo everything he worked so hard for. General Hamid Gul was right when he used to call him out as naive on certain things.