Corruption has brought Lebanon to it's knees - Massive crisis! (Must Watch)

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جو کام یہودی نہ کر سکے وہ کام کرپٹ سنی حکمرانوں نے کر دیا
نوٹ : لبنان میں آبادی کے تناسب سے حکومت پر اکثریتی سنی لوگ براجمان ہیں

NewsViews

Minister (2k+ posts)
the people of Lebanon are very egoistic
they are arrogant to the core and behave as if Eiffel Tower, London Bridge and all the great landmarks in the world were made by them.
they are proud and rude for no reason...i am not surprised to see this state of their country as they live fake plastic lives
you just had an experience with a bad one. now you are assuming the whole country of lebanon is like that. very shallow of you

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
you just had an experience with a bad one. now you are assuming the whole country of lebanon is like that. very shallow of you
now just 1
i have been dealing with them for over 20 years
if the income is 1000 dollar, the expense is 3000 dollar
nothing shallow here my friend, i work with them as well
there are over 20 million lebanese outside lebanon, only 5 million in the country
something is seriously flawed and u can in their nature
also they r king of fitnah...there are like 20 different religious sects fighting for 20 years

A Abbasi

Staff member

I am warning you.
I notice that you bring sectism in every discussion. If I see you doing this again. your id will be permanently banned.

There is only 1

I am warning you.
I notice that you bring sectism in every discussion. If I see you doing this again. your id will be permanently banned.
انعام عباسی صاحب ! آپ کوئی ضابطہ وغیرہ وضح کریں اور پھر سارے فریقین کو اسی کے مطابق وارننگ یا بین کریں . ہم شائستہ زبان ہی استعمال کرتے آئے ہیں اور آئندہ بھی شائستہ زبان استعمال کریں گے لیکن خدارا آپ بھی انصاف کے تقاضے پورے کریں

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iran/HizbUllah is like pak army in Lebnon, and corrupt govt is like pmln&ppp. Simple!
Iran is indeed doing great in Lebnon as well as in Iran also.
LOL
I was assuming u as an intelligent person. But ur blind folded in secterism.
U also answered ur own theory. If hizbullah and Iran is like Pakistan army then they are holy cows of Lebanon. But by the way what the hell Iran is doing in sovereign country. Proxy ......as usual....

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I can say with full confidence that Iran and Saudi arabia are the root of all evil in our region. Do you know who instigates India to keep Pakistan engaged on borders? Saudia and Iran. India knows it got its back with Riyals from Saudi arabia and oil from Iran. Thats why those genetic cowards fling their selves like lions. The filthy cowards know they got their back!

There is only 1

If hizbullah and Iran is like Pakistan army then they are holy cows of Lebanon.
Are you from pro-indian, pro-ttp, liberal group? If yes, then I cannot teach you anything.
If not, consider HizbUllah as an army whose job is to defend the country ONLY and nothing else.
But by the way what the hell Iran is doing in sovereign country. Proxy ......as usual....
Proxy against whom? ISIS, US, Israel etc. Iran is doing great job indeed.
And according to shia/sunni , state can induct jihad where necessary. You see, we Muslims are one nation, no matter where in the world we live. So enemy should get ready for retaliation from all of us if he attacks anyone of us.
. . . . . .
Note: I am not an intelligent person.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you from pro-indian, pro-ttp, liberal group? If yes, then I cannot teach you anything.
If not, consider HizbUllah as an army whose job is to defend the country ONLY and nothing else.

Proxy against whom? ISIS, US, Israel etc. Iran is doing great job indeed.
And according to shia/sunni , state can induct jihad where necessary. You see, we Muslims are one nation, no matter where in the world we live. So enemy should get ready for retaliation from all of us if he attacks anyone of us.
. . . . . .
Note: I am not an intelligent person.
One hand u said that people hardly accept truth and now u labling me as pro india ttp etc. What a hypocrisy . Where was iran during iraq and afghan invasion by US and jew naxis? what was our brotherhood Iran's role in those wars? Explain throughly ....

There is only 1

One hand u said that people hardly accept truth and now u labling me as pro india ttp etc.
I didn't label you, apology for harsh words.
Where was iran during iraq and afghan invasion by US and jew naxis? what was our brotherhood Iran's role in those wars? Explain throughly ....
Iran did help taliban in afghanistan to some extend. Iran is helping hamaas in Palastine. Hamas is purely sunni group.
Iran can help Pakistan in gas, oil, power needs. At least Pak can pressureize fatf, west threatening them to take Iranian help if sanctions imposed.
Iran did help Iraq rebuilding itself ,
But many people in world do not want Iranian help because she is shia country. That is the problem.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ہاہاہا...آپ سنی سنائی باتوں پر کان مت دھریں پلیز ؟..... ?

Eye on Pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Waah raay mukhtariya teri statistics ????
Lebanon mai 27% shia 27% Sunni air baqi Christian hien.....auur parliament ke seats b population kay hisaab say equally divide hotti hien.
And this root cause of all problems when you state adopt a religion.
Lebanon is in a big mess with sectarian and religious hates.
A state should always be neutral and religion is for people.

Last edited: