Christchurch mosque attack victim’s husband ‘forgives’ killer

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
619491_6470431_5-nz-pm_akhbar.jpg

نیوزی لینڈ، حملے میں جاں بحق خاتون کے شوہر نے قاتل کو معاف کردیا

کرائسٹ چرچ (اے ایف پی) نیوزی لینڈ کے شہر کرائسٹ چرچ کی مسجد پر حملے کے دوران شہید ہونے والی خاتون کے شوہر نے قاتل کو معاف کرنے کا اعلان کردیا۔ خاتون اپنے شوہر کی جان بچاتے ہوئے جاں بحق ہوگئی تھی۔

فرید احمد نے فرانسیسی خبررساں ایجنسی سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے انہوں نے قاتل کو مخاطب کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ میں اس سے کہنا چاہتا ہوں کہ بطور انسان میں اس سے محبت کرتا ہوں۔

ایک سوال کہ کیا وہ 28 سالہ قاتل کو معاف کردیں گے کے جواب میں ان کا کہنا تھا یقیناً وہ ایسا ہی کریں گے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ سب سے اہم چیز معاف کرنا، رحم، محبت اور دوسروں کا خیال کرنا اور مثبت سوچ ہے۔

Last edited by a moderator:

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Wow seems like he didnt love his wife. What if NZ govt also forgives him? Would we call them also great?

I am sure he loves his wife more than you love your family but I strongly believe he knows Islam more than you that your parents maybe not teach you till yet .
Our PBUH uncle Hazret hamza , when Kaffir killed him then our PBUH cried for his uncle and so sad but when that man came to PBUH for Enter in Islam then PBUH forgave him and did not revenge from him . So dear , forgiveness he learned from our PBUH and he following Islamic preaches

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am sure he loves his wife more than you love your family but I strongly believe he knows Islam more than you that your parents maybe not teach you till yet .
Our PBUH uncle Hazret hamza , when Kaffir killed him then our PBUH cried for his uncle and so sad but when that man came to PBUH for Enter in Islam then PBUH forgave him and did not revenge from him . So dear , forgiveness he learned from our PBUH and he following Islamic preaches

You idiot that happened in a battlefield and later he asked for forgiveness and converted to Islam thath why Prophet pbuh forgave him but still told him not to come front of him.

You didn't answer my question what would be ur response if govt also forgive and release him for the same reason u gave here?

knowledge88

How can you forgive someone who is not remorseful of his dreadful action but actually proud of his action and doesn't ask for your forgiveness.
Our Prophet Muhammad forgave Wahshi Ibn Harb who was responsible for killing the beloved uncle of the Prophet Muhammad, Hamza Ibn Abi Talib, during the Battle of Uhud . Prophet Muhammad PBUH forgave Wahshi after he repented and accepted Islam.
Abu Sifian was also forgiven by Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
Abu Sufyan was a leader of the Quraish, the most ardent enemies of the Prophet Muhammad in Makkah. He was responsible for leading many armies against the Prophet and the Muslims, including many campaigns that resulted in the persecution of Muslims.
Following the Conquest of Makkah, Abu Sufyan asked for forgiveness from the Prophet and accepted Islam. The Prophet not only forgave him but also showed him the great honour by openly stating “Whosoever enters the house of Abu Sufyan will be safe”

Brenton Tarrant is neither remorseful , nor he has repented . He has not said sorry to any of the victims. Forgiving him is like forwarding the other cheek when someone slaps you. (which is part of Christianity)

Last edited:

knowledge88

Did the world call us great when we released the Indian Pilot who came to kill us? ?
The world would have called us idiot if Pakistan had released him after he had killed 50 Pakistani civilians including children and injured many more.

Last edited:

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
You idiot that happened in a battlefield and later he asked for forgiveness and converted to Islam thath why Prophet pbuh forgave him but still told him not to come front of him.

You didn't answer my question what would be ur response if govt also forgive and release him for the same reason u gave here?

You scoundrel, if next time say any bullshit word then you will see how I deal with u . All those who know me they know how many times admin blocked me because of my abusive language so behave yourself .
If I on this man position then I have not such big heart to forgive him , but Allah made him with kind heart .
Regarding Government, they cannot do this action . By individually anyone can forgive him is another issue but government will implement rule against terrorism and law will be act as what he did .
If in my hand then I cut his one one PCs of body every day slowly slowly and display his video online every day . After cut his half body then bring him in jungle at front of loin then make video again for his final death

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
You scoundrel, if next time say any bullshit word then you will see how I deal with u . All those who know me they know how many times admin blocked me because of my abusive language so behave yourself .
If I on this man position then I have not such big heart to forgive him , but Allah made him with kind heart .
Regarding Government, they cannot do this action . By individually anyone can forgive him is another issue but government will implement rule against terrorism and law will be act as what he did .
If in my hand then I cut his one one PCs of body every day slowly slowly and display his video online every day . After cut his half body then bring him in jungle at front of loin then make video again for his final death

Thanks for introducing me ur filthy character theres no need for further discussion with you anymore

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
If the victims agree to pardon someone then the state can't even legally hold that person as there would be no complainant or affectee contesting the case!

So if either 50 Paki civilians IF killed by Abhinandan or 50 Christchurch victims killed by white supremacist, choose to pardon the killer then he should be freed! This is what both our religion and criminal law says!

So coming back to the original question, if all christchurch victims pardom him, then yes he should be released by the NZ government on Murder charge but they can still choose to put a charge on other grounds that fall within their domain like damage to government property etc.!

The world would have called us idiot if Pakistan had released him after he had killed 50 Pakistani civilians including children and injured many more.

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for introducing me ur filthy character theres no need for further discussion with you anymore

Na Na Yaar , Na jaween minu chad ke ,
Tu hai kaun Pak falcon ??? Apna naam change ker lay .
Main tuo marnay wala hoon ager tu nay mujh se Ainda baat na ki tuo ,

Abbay chal bhaag

Rambler

I think it’s a good thing to get rid of the hatred that spews in hearts after such events. Coming from a person directly affected by these tragic events is even more important and has the potential of changing the views of a common westerner in favour of Muslims. As for the legal matters is concerned it does nit have any effect as the law will take its course.

Rambler

Wow seems like he didnt love his wife. What if NZ govt also forgives him? Would we call them also great?

Do you have any sense? First of all you start commenting even before checking what he really said. he did not say he forgives the killer per se and forgiveness was just one part of what he said and on a personal level. He said he cannot support what he did. Listening to this guy I think his statement if echoed by Muslims all over can really turned the tide of Islamophobia in the west. What a great guy to say such balanced things under such a stress of going through a horrible event and loosing his wife. Only a true Muslim with full faith in Allah can do it. I’m afraid we don’t have many people like him. Only chipmunks like we see roaming about on this forum.

Last edited:

Hussain1967

But, remember that Prophet never said that he loved Hinda as a human being. Instead he said that he forgave Hinda and her slave, but asked them never to appear before him.
Here, this man is not only forgiving white terrorist but also saying that he loves him as human being. He is thinking that by showing this utterly submissive attitude, he and his remaining family might live a peaceful life at the hands of white terrorists.