Chinese Satellites versus Indian Satellites

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why don't we compare Indian satellite vs Pakistan? Keep in mind we are the most intelligent race on the face of earth so we must be front runner in the world of technology?

Solidify

MPA (400+ posts)
Why don't we compare Indian satellite vs Pakistan? Keep in mind we are the most intelligent race on the face of earth so we must be front runner in the world of technology?
We have even better arrangements, use our brothers Chinese technology instead. Remember now there are well over 165 countries switching from American GPS to Chinas Beiduo.

Okara

We have even better arrangements, use our brothers Chinese technology instead. Remember now there are well over 165 countries switching from American GPS to Chinas Beiduo.
on what basis u are claiming chinese our brothers?
Just for argument sake we agree China is brother of Pakistan what is the contribution of Pakistan in this brotherhood?
If u question 10 Pakistani what do u do? The answer of 8 will be my brother is outside Pakistan why should I work? Means sending brother to work outside Pakistan is a profession for us.

dr waqar ahmad

Voter (50+ posts)
The fact is Pakistan is miles behind in the space technology (remote sensing satellite systems) compared to India. It will takes decades for Pakistan to come closer to Indian use of remote sensing data for its natural resources monitoring.

Solidify

MPA (400+ posts)
on what basis u are claiming chinese our brothers?
Just for argument sake we agree China is brother of Pakistan what is the contribution of Pakistan in this brotherhood?
If u question 10 Pakistani what do u do? The answer of 8 will be my brother is outside Pakistan why should I work? Means sending brother to work outside Pakistan is a profession for us.
I think you simply wanted a argument with me, whatsoever nothing to do with topic of Satellites, please go somewhere else to shed off your pathetic emotions .
Stay focused on topic of thread?

Pakistan along with many other countries seek assistance in ToT transfer, whether you disagree or agree makes no difference, Chinese are our all weather brothers.

On personal note expand your horizon on building friends or relationships or make your own video which I doubt you have any at this moment, am I correct for wasting time on forums??

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

سپر پاور تو انڈیا اپنے آپ کو سمجھتا ہے ہم نہیں۔

ُ

Okara

I think you simply wanted a argument with me, whatsoever nothing to do with topic of Satellites, please go somewhere else to shed off your pathetic emotions .
Stay focused on topic of thread?

Pakistan along with many other countries seek assistance in ToT transfer, whether you disagree or agree makes no difference, Chinese are our all weather brothers.

On personal note expand your horizon on building friends or relationships or make your own video which I doubt you have any at this moment, am I correct for wasting time on forums??
I am sorry if you feel like that but as a Pakistani I am more concerned about my country than what is India. So instead of focusing strength of Pakistan why to highlight bad things of India except to point scoring like in our Politics? Lets assume, Indian is bad in the space race comparable with China, USA etc, is not going to help us unless we start a better space program than India. Yes we do have SUPARCO in Pakistan. Do we know what is the purpose of this institute? Did they achieved anything in the past 70+ years?

Solidify

MPA (400+ posts)
I am sorry if you feel like that but as a Pakistani I am more concerned about my country than what is India. So instead of focusing strength of Pakistan why to highlight bad things of India except to point scoring like in our Politics? Lets assume, Indian is bad in the space race comparable with China, USA etc, is not going to help us unless we start a better space program than India. Yes we do have SUPARCO in Pakistan. Do we know what is the purpose of this institute? Did they achieved anything in the past 70+ years?

Alright why don't you make or try to convey message on a physical Video instead of telling me on forum's?
I really doubt your view will get heard by GHQ or Pakistan headquarters?
Just being a critic really don't get you very far at all?
My philosophy is to know your enemy better in order to tackle the problems facing Pakistan.
What happened in February 27 2019 balakot strikes, of course Paf has achieved a lot in last 70 years to date.

Okara

سپر پاور تو انڈیا اپنے آپ کو سمجھتا ہے ہم نہیں۔

ُ
Samajhnay say kuch naheen hota. India was doing fine before Modi but since he came to power he is doing to Indian what Maryam or Zardari did to their respective Parties.
BTW don't we claim we are the best people on this planet earth? Reality we support criminals. We want all others following Laws of land except me.
Best Army in whole world is Pak Army? We lost half country. Our Army successfully invaded Pakistan on multiple times. Except Gen Aslam Beg, all retired ex-Army Chiefs are either serving other nations or living abroad. Same with ISI chiefs.
Best Agency of the world is ISI? Reality they created IJI. They are there to broker deals with corrupt politicians.
We are Best Muslims? Not a single quality of a Muslims society we practice in Pakistan. If my claim is wrong then please share one.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
The fact is Pakistan is miles behind in the space technology (remote sensing satellite systems) compared to India. It will takes decades for Pakistan to come closer to Indian use of remote sensing data for its natural resources monitoring.
Pakistans Science & Technology minister is almost as big as a satellite himself and has also keenly interested in the moon sighting.

Iss haram khor Motay ko hi space orbit meh chorr dena chahiay.

Aliimran1

The existence of Pakistan and achievements in regards to science and technology and advancements ( whatever we have )are miracle of Allah -- When Arabs Iranian Indians and Westerners even our own people (Pakistani) are all standing on all corners of the globe to wipe you off from the face of the earth ----- Bas Allah ka shukar hi ada kar sakta hun​

Vitamin_C

Lol the guy who founded SUPARCO his own grave was desecrated by his fellow Pakistanis. Pakistan was actually among the first countries in world to launch satellites in to space in 1960s. Science is dead in Pakistan since 1970s. Half of kids who are lucky enough to get an education go to Madrassahs where they are taught nonsense like moon splitting in half, prophets flying to heaven on a winged donkey, virgin women giving birth, men living in whales body. Satyanas.