China is my enemy

InfernoMite

Voter (50+ posts)
Another Indian paid posting. ?

Please go and publish a newspaper like Dawn. A total fraud with anti-Pakistan agenda.

For same people every morning and evening were spend worrying about Nawaz' health as if he is dying. Now and then they pop these shosha against China.

Get your checks from Undia and Maryam Safdar before they start bouncing. ?

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Saudi Arab mein bhi tu yahi kuch hota hai na .... People are forced to do and act like Muslims

Saudi Arab pe atraz nahi tu China pe kun?

KhanBeijing

Voter (50+ posts)
if you dont know anything thn dont comment...China is doing well and there is no any issue to practice your religion..no discrimination or any attack on Muslim..we have here no problem to practice our religion and good facilities provided by govt. its the western and indian propaganda against china..

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Maybe to our government, Chinese are our brothers but those communist pigs aren't my brothers.

They're my enemies because they're the enemies of Islam.
The enemies of China are always looking for a weak point to malign and discredit China.Tibet used be the number one issue.China was accused of human rights abuses in Tibet but this was just a propaganda.Muslims have been living in China for 1400 year and had no problems.Muslims live in many regions of China.There are significant populations of Muslims in Yunan, Gansu,Qinghai,Nixhia and Xinjiang.The Hui Muslims are living peacefully and have not faced any problems.Many Chines Muslims serve in the army too.The Uighurs from Xinjiang pose a big threat to China due to their campaign for separatism.The Islamic Movement of East Turkestan which is backed by CIA,RAW and other agencies is responsible violence in Xinjiang.My advice to Uighurs is to reject foreign funding and coexist peacefully withh all Chinese people.Uighurs also don't get along with Hui Muslims.The future is bright for western provinces of China.China is now developing its western provinces and the Uighurs will benefit if the western regions of China prosper.The west does not want to see a powerful China because in future China will challenge western hegemony in Asia.

KhanBeijing

Voter (50+ posts)
well replied
The enemies of China are always looking for a weak point to malign and discredit China.Tibet used be the number one issue.China was accused of human rights abuses in Tibet but this was just a propaganda.Muslims have been living in China for 1400 year and had no problems.Muslims live in many regions of China.There are significant populations of in Yunan, Gansu,Qinghai,Nixhia and Xinjiang.The Hui Muslims are living peacefully and have not faced any problems.Many Chines Muslims serve in the army.The Uighurs from Xinjiang pose a big threat to China due to their campaign for separatism.The Islamic Movement of East Turkestan which is backed by CIA,RAW and other agencies is responsible violence in Xinjiang.My advice to Uighurs is to reject foreign funding .Their future is bright.China is now developing its western provinces and the Uighurs will benefit if the western regions of China prosper.The west does not want to see a powerful China because in future China could challenge western hegemony.

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
3 days ago I was at buss stop in Stavanger Norway. An old man came to me rushing and in hurry asked me, where are you from. I told him Pakistan and he was smiling and giving hugs. It was surprise and bit overwhelming. He said we are brothers and best friends.
Now STFU with CIA originated propaganda which is now promoted by Indian agents. I know uighur by myself here he said things were bad but now in recent years very much better. Uighur are extremely good in martial arts. From one train stop to other three people killed 70 people with knifes in almost 15 minutes before on next station they were killed by army. But its been years. I get first hand knowledge so don't trust propaganda