Brief synopsis of Reham's Book...

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hehehehe what a joke. He wrote books lol.

جس بندے کو بولنا نہیں آتا، جس کے اندر علم کی کمی ایسے ہے جیسے ٹوٹھ پیسٹ میں آیوڈین کی کمی ہوتی ہے، اس نے کتابیں لکھ لی ہیں ہی ہی ہی۔ بھائی صاحب کسی سے لکھوائی ہوگی، آپ کو دھوکہ دیا ہے عمران خان نے۔
. You may have ‘talent to write on this forum’as you say... but use it with authenticity..... Hearsay and abuses can be given by any XYZ .... sorry to burst your bubble but those r not included in talented writings......

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looks who talking, a blind follower of a complete moron who in his entire life probably didn't even read a single book let alone write one, only thing he can read is parchis written by the master of his disaster MS

Imran Khan has not only written books but atleast half a dozen books have been witten about him by various authours. The only mention you will ever find Nawaz Sharifs name is about his corruption in Raymond Baker's Capitalism Achilles Heel

Books by Imran Khan

12683634.jpg

869328.jpg

md22693185099.jpg

And books by various Authors on Imran Khan

6981084.jpg

755689.jpg

1.jpg

imrankhan5.jpg

41UiYmm3XOL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

41Z3PTFWYJL._SX295_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Nawaz Sharif ka bootha sirf partawri advertisments or billboards per millay ga

ہاہاہا بھائی صاحب آپ نے تو پٹواریوں کی جلا ڈالی... پٹواری اور گدھے میں صرف سینگھ کا فرق ہے... بندہ پٹواری ہو تو کچھ بھی که سکتا ہے... پٹواری اور عقل دریا کے دو کنارے ہیں...

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks, you clear, so PTI tigers can call her Ammi , or sabqa Ammi or what els

No I said YOU can call he that... SINCE YOU were CURIOUS to want to know what to call such a woman...
I was trying to satisfy YOUR fetish.....
YOUR need desire passion and hunger to know how to address this woman
I suggested YOU adopt her as YOUR mum.....

Sadly for you IK has moved on as has PTI since
YOU want to know what to call this Reham Khan I suggested it for YOU

BECAUSE only YOU were having a problem with it.

No doubt YOU would take pride in helping YOUR mother in writing and editing such a book ...

And then being a publisher of the same... Taking glory in what YOUR mother has experienced witnessed and been part of ??

Is that helpful ? or would you like a little more ????/

Last edited:

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
No I said YOU can call he that... SINCE YOU were CURIOUS to want to know what to call such a woman...
I was trying to satisfy YOUR fetish.....
YOUR need desire passion and hunger to know how to address this woman
I suggested YOU adopt her as YOUR mum.....

Sadly for you IK has moved on as has PTI since
YOU want to know what to call this Reham Khan I suggested it for YOU

BECAUSE only YOU were having a problem with it.

No doubt YOU would take pride in helping YOUR mother in writing and editing such a book ...

And then being a publisher of the same... Taking glory in what YOUR mother has experienced witnessed and been part of ??

Is that helpful ? or would you like a little more ????/

I don't need such explanation, I asked very simple question, when she was in IK Nikkah, she was Bahbi of all PTI Tigers, and in our society Bahbi like Mother. so i asked hos describe her , Ammi or Sabqa Ammi.
More over, her past was open, every one knew that she was working in BBC and what kind of dress she weared. So Ik should think twice before offer her Nikkah, if he feel that he did blunder, then he is big khootha... rather than he is calling same for other's. he is not 20y old university boy, he is 60+ so think twice to do before this kind of chawal.
Still i want to request all PTI Tigers for God sake ( :sorry::sorry::sorry: ) pls don't use any bad words for ladies even Reham Khan.

vvaqar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Still i want to request all PTI Tigers for God sake ( :sorry::sorry::sorry: ) pls don't use any bad words for ladies even Reham Khan.

tery jesy to TASLIMA NASRIN k liay b iltajaen krty hian k please wo lady hai us k liay koi BAD WORDS use na kro

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
tery jesy to TASLIMA NASRIN k liay b iltajaen krty hian k please wo lady hai us k liay koi BAD WORDS use na kro

I don't who is Taslima, I am just talking aobut Mrs. Reham Khan, as because she was PTI Bahbi, even you guy's give her full respect. One anchor compare her with Mohtarmah Fatima Jinah. and now he find all kind of problem in her. this means this is Ik show licker.
Allah na karay, if some thing happened with Ms Bushra BiBi, you PTI tigers start bhokna on her. More over if PTI have some problem and feel that she blame on IK, then why not go to UK court, as before they claim. with days UK court will decide who is wrong. Tum logoon kay bhokna say tu maslah
hal nahi ho ga. culprit should be disclose, IK or Reham Khan.

vvaqar

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't who is Taslima, I am just talking aobut Mrs. Reham Khan, as because she was PTI Bahbi, even you guy's give her full respect. One anchor compare her with Mohtarmah Fatima Jinah. and now he find all kind of problem in her. this means this is Ik show licker.
Allah na karay, if some thing happened with Ms Bushra BiBi, you PTI tigers start bhokna on her. More over if PTI have some problem and feel that she blame on IK, then why not go to UK court, as before they claim. with days UK court will decide who is wrong. Tum logoon kay bhokna say tu maslah
hal nahi ho ga. culprit should be disclose, IK or Reham Khan.

"pls don't use any bad words for ladies"

tera kehna ye tha k tamam ladeis k liay bad words use na kr, or tamam ladies my ye TASLIMA NASRIN b ati hai ( ab agar tugy is randi ka nhi pata to google par search kr phr idhr aa kr apni 2E se ghesiyaan kren)

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Imran Khan frequently asked other party supporters Jahil and Kohta...... after the following incident, its very essay to decide that who is Jahil or Kohta..
جاہل لوگوں نے ایک معصوم جانور پر نواز لکھ دیا اور اسکو تشدد کا نشانہ بنایا تاہم کراچی کے شہری عبداللہ محمود نے اس معصوم جانور کی مدد کی کھانا اور پانی دیا سارہ جے
کے کو اطلاع دی اور اب یہ گدھا اے سی ایف میں زیر علاج ہے۔#animallivesmatter
6:50 AM - Jul 16, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Hira Maroof

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ریحام خان تو اول نمبر کی حرافہ عورت ہے۔
کئی مردوں کے ساتھ چکر چلائے۔
آن ائیر نبیل گبول سے خود کو پروپوز کرایا یہ عمران کی شادی سے پہلے کی بات ہے۔
ایک منصوبہ بندی کے تحت اس نے عمران کوپھانسا۔ بنی گالہ میں دس مہینے ایک جاسوسہ
کی طرح قیام و طعام کے بعد کتاب کا مواد لے کے نکلی۔
اس کے پرانے شوہروں اور عاشقوں سے اس کتیا کا کردار پوچھوتو بتا ئیں گے۔
کاش عمران بھی پہلے تحقیقات کرلیتا۔