Breaking NEWS: Rangers given extra ordinary powers in Karachi

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the Powers include:

1- Rangers can use force to end the Target killings in Karachi.

2- Ranger will act against Target killers and "Bhata" collectors.

3- Under Prevention of Terrorism ACT, Rangers would be entitled to eliminate no go areas in Karachi.

4- Given the Powers of the Police.

5- Right to arrest terrorists and criminals without Warrants.

6- Right to open fire if fired upon by the Terrorists and Criminals.

7- Power to search premises without Warrants.

8-25-2011_79842_1.gif

vicahmed99

Doesn't make a difference..........what the hell they will do with new authority.......nothing.................they will be just like stand-byers

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only if they can use their powers positively. The problem that I see is their are controlled by the creator and controllers of Bhata khoors and target killers them selves. Unless they have been secretly controlled by some loyal forces but in that case these executive orders will be taken away from them. I do not think there is any other solution other than Army should take over the governement. I do not know what they are waiting for.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think it will work coz this time army will moniter all their progress(clap)(clap)(clap)

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Doesn't make a difference..........what the hell they will do with new authority.......nothing.................they will be just like stand-byers
They will be stand byers because you never know which pathetic new channel is video taping them when they are doing their duty and distort the video and protray them as the terrorirst.. i would be stand byer as well if i am doing my job of fulfilling a direct order from goverment to shot any dacoit they see.. now lets the media and the public suffer..
Why are people saying to kill all the terrorirst when they see them now?

hamayunj

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
these are the must need powers (authority),,, iss ke bagher to rangers kya army bhi operation nhi ker sakti,, and most of these points explain tyheir duties or job description,, not the powers they are given..

moazzamniaz

کیا تینوں پارٹیوں(حکومت) میں سے کوئی یہ افورڈ کر سکتی ھے کہ اس کے ٹارگٹ کلرز زندہ پکڑے جائیں اور پھر اجمل پہاڑی کی طرح اپنی ساری قیادت کے بارے میں سنسنی خیز انکشافات کرتے پھریں؟؟؟؟؟ نہیں

نوے کی دھائی کی طرح ان سب کو پکڑنے کی بجاۓ مارا بھی نہیں جا سکتا کیونکہ
اب کے تعداد بہت زیادہ ھے. پھر سارے ٹارگٹ کلرز کراچی میں بھی نہیں ہیں. بہت سے بیرون ملک بھی موجود ہیں. اسکے علاوہ اگر ان سینکوں کو اپنے نیتاؤں کے اس پلان کی بھنک بھی پڑ گئی تو پھر ایوان صدر، لندن، ملایشیاء، دبئی سمیت کوئی نہیں بچے گا. ویزے ویسے ہی سبھی کے لگے ہوئے ہیں

کالی ماتا بھی ایک قربانی سے مان جاتی ھے. یھاں جب تک پوری ١١١ انسانوں کی بَلی نہیں چڑھائی گئی، کوئی کالی، نیلی، پیلی، خاکی یا سفید ماتا ٹس سے مس نہیں ہوئی

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is IKs chance to prove he can be a leader. If he thinks that he can solve problems of Pakistan withouth confrontation, he is living in fools paradise. 10 million people are hostaged by 1000 terrorists, just becuase they do not have any leadership in their support. The fraudia living in London was suppose to be with the people in these troubling times but his falsafa of (manzil nahin rehnuma chahhiay) is still kicking. Taliban are fighting against the mighty American ampire, egyptians toppled the greatest dictator of their times, then the people of karachi can also unite to get rid of these goons only if they have somebody to lead. But our leaders are worst creatures on earth, for them their life is most important and they think with that attitude they can bring revolution. Somebody need to take the first step.

drkjke

the Powers include:

1- Rangers can use force to end the Target killings in Karachi.

2- Ranger will act against Target killers and "Bhata" collectors.

3- Under Prevention of Terrorism ACT, Rangers would be entitled to eliminate no go areas in Karachi.

4- Given the Powers of the Police.

5- Right to arrest terrorists and criminals without Warrants.

6- Right to open fire if fired upon by the Terrorists and Criminals.

7- Power to search premises without Warrants.

8-25-2011_79842_1.gif

remember my words,this operation will fail.

because our government and generals are biased towards the real criminals in karachi,,,they wont touch them...remember my words