Breaking: Ishaq Dar Accepts Imran Niazi's Investigation & Challenges Govt

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
i dont want to listen to this A00 HOLE... HE HAS STOLEN POOR PEOPLE'S FOOD MONEY

Last edited:

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After disgraceful failed UK ?? family cricket fun trip of SMQ, Ishaq Dar accepts Imran Niazi's investigation & challenges Govt

https://twitter.com/x/status/1141360005360361472
I hear all of these thugs starting their lies by SALATO SALAM and BISMILLAH, and I wonder do they know the meaning of what they just said. Do they know what ALLAH has ordered and Prophet P.B.U.H has advised? I believe one of the biggest reason of all of them getting exposed every day is ALLAH's anger for not accepting their crimes and trying to cover the crime by using ALLAH and Prophet P.B.U.H's names.
Look each and every of them, look at their faces, look at their dark marks coming under their eyes, wrinkles on their necks, all pointing towards their guilt that they know inside hearts but fighting to cover, all they can do is say sorry to ALLAH, admit their crimes, pay the money and try to live rest of their lives in trying to wash their sins.
May ALLAH give them hidayat.

Last edited:

sensible

if your Passport is cancelled but visa is valid you can still stay legally.

Ask your handlers to educate you so you dont look #PTIdiot
غیروں کے ملک میں اپنے ملک سے بھاگ کر نہ سچے چھپنے کے شوقین ہوتے ہیں نہ بیگناہ.
لیکن ڈرواگر اسے لآیا گیا یا آ گیا یا نکال دیا گیا وہاں سے کیونکہ ویزا تاحیات نہیں ہوتا اسحاق ڈار انویسٹیگیشن کے معاملے میں بہت کچا ہے کہیں سب اگل نہ دے .

truthisbitter

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jab gand lgi phatny to
Niaz lgi batny.
Gadhy ka bcha gashti ka bcha ab tk waha gand mara rha tha.
Jb dekha k ab uk waly b mjhy piya des sudhar dengy to challenge krny agya bharwa

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
investigation to baad ki baat he , zara apne pyare watan to aaye jahan ka economic hotman reha hai.

Bhai,

We live in a country where those who took oath to protect this nation with their blood and soul as Army Chief left to pursue better lives as employees for highest bidder.

Yay tou phir bhi ek munshi hay

FahadBhatti

Bhai,

We live in a country where those who took oath to protect this nation with their blood and soul as Army Chief left to pursue better lives as employees for highest bidder.

Yay tou phir bhi ek munshi hay
only after retirement , let ishaq dar come back and face the music. Answer for his crime and not throw challenges hiding abroad from law.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
only after retirement , let ishaq dar come back and face the music. Answer for his crime and not throw challenges hiding abroad from law.

didn't we learn any thing after Gen Asad Durrani's love affair with RAW Director ?

if these Generals have so much "pain" for Pakistan in their heart that they prefer to violate their oath for the betterment of Pakistan then they should be staying in Pakistan after retirement.