BNP-M may part ways with PTI in August: Sardar Akhtar Mengal

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro news consider true until deny ....u claim it's not true u need to show deny bro ...
You quoted the fake news. So the responsibility comes on your shoulders to prove it. Mengal is not my family member and I don't have luxury to find the truth about this news. I have given you my opinion based on the facts that Saleh Zaafer and its organization Jang/Jew are number 1 chamchas of Aale-Shareef. Do you have doubts about it. Even PSC declared them responsible of spreading fake news and these bastards submitted their apologies many times in the court.

expert analysis

Senator (1k+ posts)
You quoted the fake news. So the responsibility comes on your shoulders to prove it. Mengal is not my family member and I don't have luxury to find the truth about this news. I have given you my opinion based on the facts that Saleh Zaafer and its organization Jang/Jew are number 1 chamchas of Aale-Shareef. Do you have doubts about it. Even PSC declared them responsible of spreading fake news and these bastards submitted their apologies many times in the court.
In principle I shall consider this news correct unless mangel deny it

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khan have 5 seat majority with alliance
bhae logo tension na lo...................... jab adam e ehtmaad ay ge us sy phly noon k MNAs resign kr den gy ya phr participate he ne kring gy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

pujnabi ke kahwat hy k ,, vaty marn naal dushmina ne mukde aan........... pathar marny sy dushmian khatm ne hoti,,,,,,

ye sary mil k g.....................nd hazor ka zor lga len,,,,,,,,,,, khan will complete 5 years. Inshallah..
and with the passage of time us ka gov man control be acha ho jy ga,, phr ye log past hon gy

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

This is called politics.
Imran Khan never had mandate and PTI was never a popular party this shows the strength of PTI and supporter of PTI. People who say PTI is famous should think again.

PTI is not different from PPP/PMLN and PMLQ.......

Same old people same old game.

Regards,

Last edited:

expert analysis

Senator (1k+ posts)
That's why we need presidential system to end this blackmailing
Koi system guarantee nai krta progress but only justice system ...who stoped to any PM pakistsn and Muslim leaders in world in to implement justice ? Asal justice system hi hy phr her system deliver krta hy

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس کو جوتے مار کے نکالنا چاہیئےحکومت سے، ہر چوتھے دن روٹھ جاتا ہے لعنتی ۔

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hasher ye hoa hai jo meri tarah ka middle class ka banda hai us pr impact para hai jiski salary saal m ek dafa barhti hai aur chezen 100 dafa barh gae hai
Kiya cheezain shouq say barahi gai hay?
Phichli hakumat Kay karnaamay hain

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kiya cheezain shouq say barahi gai hay?
Phichli hakumat Kay karnaamay hain
bhai sbh pechle hukumat pr mar kr patli gali se nikal jate hai k hum 5 saal pichle government k karname bardasht krte rahe aur kch nahi kia

sindhi m kehte hai k chal khud nahi skte ho aur la'an ta'an gutno m