Bill Gates reveals why chickens are the answer to ending poverty

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I personally.. against Bioler chicken..Every thing which grow un natural way..have a lots problems for humane being ..Even today.if you eat natural way grown chicken.(Home grown).and a within 30 days grown chicken
you will feel the huge difference in taste.energy in both..Same with GM type seeds which gives you double Production in corps.like in rice..wheat..but this food is very dangerous for our next generations...When ever humane go against the nature..they will face the dark consequences and they already facing..

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When I saw organic foods.. restaurants..in Western countries..I wounder..why they wants this??While all pesticides..GMO corps.Chicken industries they built themselves..If in Pakistan some body like home made vegetables..chicken..we labeled him as Paindo...I don't know why... but feels.in somethings we are going wrong ways..

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
انڈہ اگر صاف نکلے تو '' آملیٹ'' بنتا ہے.
اگر گندا نکلے تو '' یوتھیا''

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bill Gates is absolutely right in starting Chicken farms & IK is totally correct for the ingenius answer.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In my own point of view, it might be a good idea for a place like Africa, however, the problem comes when we try to copy paste the same solution. Pakistan is agriculturally and industrially quite developed.
Moreover, Pakistan is a diverse land as well. It has different climate too. Perhaps this idea will not work in around Tharr desert or perhaps if in Sahiwal, the diary and cattle farming might be more easy and much more profitable than this poultry business.
I think that this govt should spill some midnight oil on devising such suitable strategies for our local farmer, rather than being a lazy ass and just copy pasting the techniques from elsewhere.