BBC: interview WITH Indian CLAIMED PAF shotdown piolots ;P

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
Blast from the past!

Air Cmdre (R) S. Sajad Haider (Writer of Flight of the Falcon) and his brave comrades

Height of Confidence!!! Proud of being Pakistani!!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ueJJKJgqE[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCFAdE5ZOBI[/video]

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Lump in my throat and a tear in my eye - I always wished to join the forces and fight for my country but it was never to be. I envy these guys!!!

Pakistan Zindabad
Pakistan Army Zindabad

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
Lump in my throat and a tear in my eye - I always wished to join the forces and fight for my country but it was never to be. I envy these guys!!!

Pakistan Zindabad
Pakistan Army Zindabad

You can still fight for our country brother....... or may be already doing it :) (by supporting them on all fronts)

G

Pakistani Lion said:

Pakistan Zindabad
Pakistan Army Zindabad
brother very nice words from you but still we can be a soldier without uniform . i mean the crises we r facing these days evry Pakistani need to have natinalism and guts to defend r country.
ALLAH hum ko sacha pakistani aur musliman bnaay (aeem)
aur hum sab ko IMAAN per zindgi guzarny aur SHADAT ki mout ataa fermaen(Ameen)

tababar

Its good to see unity on at least thing. I wish every PAKISTANI would be united like this. Hope is the only option we have to protect our beloved homeland from the intruders.

Long Live PAKISTAN (Ameen)

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
tababar said:
Its good to see unity on at least thing. I wish every PAKISTANI would be united like this. Hope is the only option we have to protect our beloved homeland from the intruders.

Long Live PAKISTAN (Ameen)

Pakistanis are more united then they are given credit for - there are some black sheep who come to forums like this posing as Pakistanis to divide our opinion and break our spirit, but I think its a positive stimulus which tests our resolve...

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
Guys,

During Kargil affair, Pakistan shot down 2 Mig 29, claimed to be better than F16s.

Can anyone shed a light, what was used to down them, it was a missile for sure as our airforce was airborne at the time but no air to air fight was reported.

Thanks