Background of our political scene

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakiatan like many third world countries has many problems, starting from education to health, from justice to civic responsibility but root cause of all these problems is system of corruption. These corrupt elite politicians and their families which are usually backed by foreign powers mainly US. And establishment stand behind because its economically and militarily depending on foreign powers especially US. But now our establishment has decided to fix Pakistan and it can't be done without getting rid of these corrupt politicians. So first step is taken already that stop depending on US.
Because then in returning the favour establishment has to support their chosen political horse. So militarily dependence is decreasing. Pakistan is nuclear but was still dependent on US for its weapons and economic needs. But now we are producing fighter and trainer jets by ourselves. From light infantry to heavy infantry we are producing all our needs rather exporting them. Al Khalid Tanks and our missile tech is world class.
JF 17 thunder is meeting airforce needs and already been exported to few countries. So militarily dependence is no more there but stil economic one. These corrupt politicians took so much loan and wasted money in non productive projects and subsidies that now its not possible to run Pakistan without support of IMF and we all know that who dictates IMF. New political government of Imran Khan is not corrupt by large. He has minority government and has to depend yet on allied parties and electables.
But leadership of Imran khan is not corrupt. Only in one year pakistan has cut current Account difference by one third. This loss every year is cause of recurring loans. Our exports increased and imports fell dramatically. It's time taking project but we are on right track now. That's why all old elite which use to curse each other be it ultra liberal or ultra right wings. All partners in crime are united against establishment and Imran khan. As economy will improve, and corruption will be controlled, every institution of state will start performing. We have seen this in last year that many state owned institutions from railway to PIA or NHA which were in heavy losses have come to break even and few have start making considerable profits.
There is a saying in punjabi Jidde kar daaney Odey kamley vi sayaney. Means if you are rich, everything you will say, people will listen! Now international powers can analyze whatever and we have to agree and our pseudo intellectuals adopt same pitch to get funding or jobs and life in US.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
I cannot believe I wasted 10s to read this giant pile of turd. This more like a one page PTI manifesto than an actual information about political background.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I cannot believe I wasted 10s to read this giant pile of turd. This more like a one page PTI manifesto than an actual information about political background.

Yeah, i stopped reading after he said PTI government isn't corrupt.

Only a dumbass would believe that.

Just yesterday there was a news segment on Mashriq TV about Peshawar BRT and the Peshawaris were complaining about BRT. But this won't make to mainstream news channels.

In the words of Imran Khan himself - Jab mulk may mehengai ho tou samajh jawo k hukumran corrupt hai