Asad Umar Complete Speech at Low Cost Housing Finance Policy event

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تقریر تو عمر بھائی کمال کرتے ہیں
کام کا نہ پوچھو یہ نہ، نہ ہم سب آکسفورڈ اور ہاڈ حرام کوالئفائڈ ہیں

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
modi ke yaaron ko Pakistan ki fiqr ab chord deni chahiye.. lage raho randi rona … days of your masters are done … They are part of history now. Some are already convicted and the rest can see the writing on the wall thus muk mukka in action now.

تقریر تو عمر بھائی کمال کرتے ہیں
کام کا نہ پوچھو یہ نہ، نہ ہم سب آکسفورڈ اور ہاڈ حرام کوالئفائڈ ہیں

xecutioner

All we need is an honest person on taxpayers money,

this is the only qualification and only competency we need,

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aneel Musarat (Govt's Advisor
on Housing & Gen Bajwa's business partner
) has came back to UK and is now fully committed to his UK based projects. Recently, when asked about Govt's National Housing Project, he smiled and said

No Money No Honey !

... though to be fair he was a little drunk too and the question was asked in a high end bar of london ?

Last edited:

ZAhmad

Councller (250+ posts)
Aneel Musarat (Govt's Advisor
on Housing & Gen Bajwa's business partner
) has came back to UK and is now fully committed to his UK based projects. Recently, when asked about Govt's National Housing Project, he smiled and said

No Money No Honey !

... though to be fair he was a little drunk too and the question was asked in a high end bar of london ?
Fat cunt is back! Welcome back cunt, I'm seeing your shitty posts after a long time.

muhammadadeel

modi ke yaaron ko Pakistan ki fiqr ab chord deni chahiye.. lage raho randi rona … days of your masters are done … They are part of history now. Some are already convicted and the rest can see the writing on the wall thus muk mukka in action now.

اسی مودی کے یار نے پائلٹ واپس کر دیا

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
there is a difference between a traitor and a stateman … but people with IQ like their leaders wouldn't understand that. Keep defending thieves and enemies of the state for few pennies … Beggars beware.

اسی مودی کے یار نے پائلٹ واپس کر دیا

muhammadadeel

there is a difference between a traitor and a stateman … but people with IQ like their leaders wouldn't understand that. Keep defending thieves and enemies of the state for few pennies … Beggars beware.
kindly explain to me how returning a Pilot in war ( without any agreement to cease fire ) is not an act of traitor.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is called goodwill my friend and is demonstrated by brave statesmen and not cowards. Basically in your view the while world is stupid as they praise this gesture and few geniuses here in Pakistan think otherwise. You should take some time and study Islamic history especially the life of of our greatly beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and learn from his examples especially how he treated his enemies. And also when you are at it, it may be valuable to learn some lessons in basic ethics and morality.

kindly explain to me how returning a Pilot in war ( without any agreement to cease fire ) is not an act of traitor.

muhammadadeel

It is called goodwill my friend and is demonstrated by brave statesmen and not cowards. Basically in your view the while world is stupid as they praise this gesture and few geniuses here in Pakistan think otherwise. You should take some time and study Islamic history especially the life of of our greatly beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and learn from his examples especially how he treated his enemies. And also when you are at it, it may be valuable to learn some lessons in basic ethics and morality.
by your logic: So was Nawaz Shareef (peace gesture) giving away his daughters by welcoming Modi

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not against any one meeting any one …. but why did he had to meet him in secret? Also the difference is Imran's actions are for the nation and Nawaz's and Zardari's are for personal gains. Are you so naïve to know about the investments of your masters in other parts of the world especially India? Why didn't he ever publicly spoke about the Indian spy Kulbushan and condemned India? Why did he in his interview with Dawn blamed Pakistan for Mumbai attacks … I am sure you are aware that his interview was shown as evidence in ICJ's trial of Kulbhushan? Really my friend … you want to compare Imran with these corrupt elite mafia? I can go on and give you further examples if you like … Oh BTW had these corrupt masters of yours that you so vehemently defend hasn't been able to make a single hospital of high standards where they themselves can get treated whilst being in power for over 30 plus years and run to US, England and other foreign countries and even trying right now to do the same after being convicted. Shurm phir bhi nahin aati …. afsos.

by your logic: So was Nawaz Shareef (peace gesture) giving away his daughters by welcoming Modi