Asad Umar and Hammad Azhar are too much stubborn and arrogant on Media and twitters.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
From past 4 to 5 months i am seeing that both Asad and Hammad do not accept their mistake's ,which they have made in these 9 months ,however, they directly blame last government. They are right that PMLN made blunders that is why they are not in the government now you are voted to run the country. But being arrogant, not accepting your blunders, depression, confusion, 900000 people out jobs, lack of investment, dead economy growth, no economy agenda, no development, devaluing currecny on monthly bases, people are holding their investment.

You are saying people have to wait 2 years like this? Let me tell you Asad and Hammad people will not wait for 2 years so that they have very expensive electricity, gas getting 300% expensive, inflation going above 15%. You guys will make system collapse it self and gods knows how many people will sucidie and you will be directly blamed for there death.
Please Hammad and Asad please tell the truth to people and do not hide things and plese do not act like an idiot on TV or twitter.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok give us your solutions......................Everyone is saying the same thing what they are doing..................and we think they are doing right....................

1. They inherited a big trade deficit from PMLN which was more than 18 billion dollers
  2. They inherited a junk of loans other than trade deficit from PMLN.............which is additional burden.................
  3. They inherited a revenue loss which again is a deficit...............................

4. They inherited a circular debt of 1200 billion rupees................................

Give me a single example where PMLN did good to economy other than losses, losses and losses..................................May be it can help us to understand something............

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
From past 4 to 5 months i am seeing that both Asad and Hammad do not accept their mistake's ,which they have made in these 9 months ,however, they directly blame last government. They are right that PMLN made blunders that is why they are not in the government now you are voted to run the country. But being arrogant, not accepting your blunders, depression, confusion, 900000 people out jobs, lack of investment, dead economy growth, no economy agenda, no development, devaluing currecny on monthly bases, people are holding their investment.

You are saying people have to wait 2 years like this? Let me tell you Asad and Hammad people will not wait for 2 years so that they have very expensive electricity, gas getting 300% expensive, inflation going above 15%. You guys will make system collapse it self and gods knows how many people will sucidie and you will be directly blamed for there death.
Please Hammad and Asad please tell the truth to people and do not hide things and plese do not act like an idiot on TV or twitter.

So what is it that you want done huh? You think 30 years of being raped, looted, pillaged corruption will disappear overnight or even in one or two years? Or maybe you prefer Ishaq Dollar who borrowed through the nose to artificially keep the dollar high, massive losses in power generation and gas.

You rather live in 5 years of fake la la land status quo economy rather than spend a couple of years of hardship so the rest of your lives and that of children gets better.

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بھئی ایروگِنٹ تو وہ بندہ ہوتا، جس کا گھر پورا ہو،،ہاتھ میں کشکول نہ ہو

یہ دو حضرات لوھاروں، اور مجاروں کی
ٹٹی صاف کرتے کرتے جھنجھلاہٹ کا شکار ہوئے ہیں

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok give us your solutions......................Everyone is saying the same thing what they are doing..................and we think they are doing right....................

• They inherited a big trade deficit from PMLN which was more than 18 billion dollers

• They inherited a junk of loans other than trade deficit from PMLN.............which is additional burden.................

• They inherited a revenue loss which again is a deficit...............................

4. They inherited a circular debt of 1200 billion rupees................................

Give me a single example where PMLN did good to economy other than losses, losses and losses..................................May be it can help us to understand something............

In PMLN era, their is no such thing uncertainty, dollar price was not increasing month to month bases, stock market was not crashing on daily bases, their was a economic agenda.

economic is all about hype, intention, and market sentiments. which PTI did not create one bit in their 9 months and PMLN did from the beginning.

PTI need to just tell the truth that is all. What impact will it create on Pak Rupee, How much things are going to get expensive, how much tax they are going to increase, how much inflation are they going to increase, how much gas price are going to increase and electricity.

Just tell what is going to happen and do not hide things.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is the status quo brigade which is happy to get slapped for years by PMLN and PPP and still have nothing to show for it.
PTI is making reforms and permanent changes. It will take time. The public knows it. Live with it.

Whenever media or PPP or PMLN are unable to respond to PTI, they accuse PTI of gali galoch, stubbornens etc. Dont blame PTI for your own limitations

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
OyE desperate Insaan itna desperate na ho ??‍♂️??

I wish you had lived through the western Financial crisis and Economic depressions to really understand how it feels like to be really hit by one!! I sometimes wish that AU should have let that happen for this nation to really understand what it'd have felt had they not averted one!!

I dont offer free financial advice but I can tell from your response that you are an idiot if you are holding investment right now!! If you watch too much news then it's your fault!! Stay uncertain forever!! Or learn to assess fundamentals and act on them as every parha likha businessman does!!

2014-2016 was selling season
2016-2018 was hold season
2018-2020 is the buying season

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lol this is what you say when you have no idea about the economy. People will wait for 2 years, the same way they waited when PMLN came to power and increased the same indicators.

Economies are neither built or destroyed overnight. They are doing their job, to steer this ship and it will take its time. They have been successful in reducing the imports and exports will gradually pick up.

Ishaq Dar was pumping money like a mad dog to keep dollar stable, you cant do it anymore because you have exhausted the lending. Also, the loans he took to keep it stable are maturing. You are crazy, if you think we should just keep on borrowing. The solution is simple, take the bitter pill and work on your economy to get out of this debt trap.

This is what your expert has done (https://www.dawn.com/news/1476417/govt-pays-1bn-against-eurobonds).

The stock market is one of the bullshit indicators to reflect the economy. But anyways, it is also gaining back momentum (https://tribune.com.pk/story/1951816/2-kse-100-advances-back-likely-imf-team-visit/)

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, some of you are uncertain about the current situation and some are firm about the future of Pakistan, as i'm reading comments from some of the regular users and i assume that we are all well paid or business owner. I'll say we are blessed people, Allah has given us enough wealth to feed our self and our family.

Bhai, regardless of whoever is or was in government but there is a class in Pakistan who are hardly earning their bread and butter on daily basis, they go out of home to make "Dehari" if they don't get job they return emtpy hand. I ask a very sincere question to all of you.

Have anyone of you ever come home empty handed and your child ask you "Baba (Abu) mujhey bhook lagi hai kuch khanay kay liya lain" and you don't have even a single penny in your pocket as well as nothing to offer your child. Tell me what will be your feeling?

A Poor empty child doesn't understand who was in government and who is running it now, but one thing is sure that all these big people who are sitting in Provincial and National Assemblies are living a lavish life they just appear on front of TV and with lousy mouth they say our nation has to suffer for few years.

Bhai please tell me can you see your child hungry for an hour???

FahadBhatti

To start with

Research on the financials of electric and gas departments in pakistan when pti government took over and how they could have survived without increasing the tearrif.

Research on how the government could have afforded to stop inflation by giving subsidy without deteriorating the pakistans economic condition further.

Research on how pakistan could have stopped dollar at 120 by throwing 10 billion dollars in the open market.

Please do some research on how pakistan could pay the upcoming 10 billion dollars in the account of loab payment?

PTI isnt responsible for even a single thing you mentioned and when they mention that who is responsible for all this you say why they saying the names? When the government asks for two years to bring some improvement to the economic condition of pakistan which was messed up by the previous two governments in ten years then you say you dont have time?

FahadBhatti

To start with

Research on the financials of electric and gas departments in pakistan when pti government took over and how they could have survived without increasing the tarrifs.

Research on how the government could have afforded to stop inflation by giving subsidy without deteriorating the pakistans economic condition further.

Research on how pakistan could have stopped dollar at 120 by throwing 10 billion dollars in the open market.

Please do some research on how pakistan could pay the upcoming 10 billion dollars in the account of loab payment?

PTI isnt responsible for even a single thing you mentioned and when they mention that who is responsible for all this you say why they saying the names? When the government asks for two years to bring some improvement to the economic condition of pakistan which was messed up by the previous two governments in ten years then you say you dont have time?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, some of you are uncertain about the current situation and some are firm about the future of Pakistan, as i'm reading comments from some of the regular users and i assume that we are all well paid or business owner. I'll say we are blessed people, Allah has given us enough wealth to feed our self and our family.

Bhai, regardless of whoever is or was in government but there is a class in Pakistan who are hardly earning their bread and butter on daily basis, they go out of home to make "Dehari" if they don't get job they return emtpy hand. I ask a very sincere question to all of you.

Have anyone of you ever come home empty handed and your child ask you "Baba (Abu) mujhey bhook lagi hai kuch khanay kay liya lain" and you don't have even a single penny in your pocket as well as nothing to offer your child. Tell me what will be your feeling?

A Poor empty child doesn't understand who was in government and who is running it now, but one thing is sure that all these big people who are sitting in Provincial and National Assemblies are living a lavish life they just appear on front of TV and with lousy mouth they say our nation has to suffer for few years.

And hammad and Asad will tell you to wait for 2 years.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asad Umer IMF/FATF tak hai. True news back up is CM Usman Buzdar! ???

Jub Se Mian sahib bail per hain sub Asad Umer ke pichay hain, jaisay hi Mian sahib jail jaingay Wasay hi ye sub Mian sahib ki tabiat ka roba roingay aur Asad Umer ko Bhool jaingay.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
In PMLN era, their is no such thing uncertainty, dollar price was not increasing month to month bases, stock market was not crashing on daily bases, their was a economic agenda.

economic is all about hype, intention, and market sentiments. which PTI did not create one bit in their 9 months and PMLN did from the beginning.

PTI need to just tell the truth that is all. What impact will it create on Pak Rupee, How much things are going to get expensive, how much tax they are going to increase, how much inflation are they going to increase, how much gas price are going to increase and electricity.

Just tell what is going to happen and do not hide things.

They are not hiding anything...............Everything is very clear and as per business.................
We know before this Government came,

1. that we have to devalue rupee as per actual market since we cannot inject more dollers in open market, simply because PMLN left nothing even if it was a wish to sustain dollar, it was not possible...............

2. Stock market is not crashing, it is maintaining its position as per actual..................Investors are trying to secure their money through other channels which are more profitable and safe...................For example savings account is paying more and secure benefits which personally i do not like an interest rate of 10.50%...................but in any case, its govt decision...................

3. Stock market is not an indicator of development....................

4. For policy matters, Budget is near and you will know about all taxes and inflation soon.............No Government announces Taxes before budget or policy decisions..................and if they tell then its a national crime......................

5. Burden on poor and salaries persons is enormous since jobs are sqeezing and its difficult to manage.......I hope Government will take policy decisions to reduce burden..........................But it will not bring fruitful results since a big gap was already existing between rise in inflation and rise in income...................

6. Just one thing, A government which inherited a loss in his account balance, how could it manage to give relaxation to others.........................

7. Lastly even it was PMLN Government, we would have been seeing the same things as we are seeing now.....................because all indicators started to appear in last six months of PMLN Government where PMLN devalued rupee from 105 to 127 against dollar.......................

Last edited:

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Why do you need to sell a sob story to make a meek point?

Fact is, Pakistan in a tight financial shape.
Fact is, Pakistan cannot afford to keep treating symptoms rather than the disease.
Fact is, noone dies of hunger because the exchange rate went up.
Fact is, noone dies of hunger because the stock market crashed 1000 points.

The poor man on the street living on daily wages does not rely on a good exchange rate of high stock index in order to survive. He relies on fairness in society. And that is what is needed in Pakistan. In order to achieve fairness, we need to take some difficult decisions, which are resulting in hardships for a lot of people no doubt.. But if this results in a long term sustainable solution for the economy, I would take it any day over a temporary lollypop the govt hands out by subsidizing utilities and fuel.
Its a matter of common sense.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
It seems to me that The Problem is neither Asad Umer nor Ishaq Dar here. THE PROBLEM IS YOU!!!

There are two types of people in this world:
  1. Who wait for things to happen for them
  2. Who make things happen for them.
Read the life story of Jordan Belfort to take some inspiration and fix your mindset. He was a billionaire who lost all his wealth on the charges of fraud. When he got out of jail, he was broke and NOBODY was giving him a job!! He started Selling lollipops on beaches to earn his bread. Today he's a Millionaire again!!

He could have cried all his life that government should change hiring laws to help him or create a path for himself!! He chose the later!!

If a mazdoor has the right mindset then he wouldn't cry Government Government!! If he is not getting labor today, he should make a go at selling Chips. Or start collecting garbage from every house and charge Rs. 50/household/month!!! He will find a way to feed his children!! Skills switching happens all over the world all the time based on economical situation and technological shocks. Infact we are lucky in Pakistan that it doesn't happen as frequently as it happens in the west!!! FIX YOUR MINDSET !! You will never fail anywhere in the world.. No matter what!!!

And hammad and Asad will tell you to wait for 2 years.
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Why do you need to sell a sob story to make a meek point?

Fact is, Pakistan in a tight financial shape.
Fact is, Pakistan cannot afford to keep treating symptoms rather than the disease.
Fact is, noone dies of hunger because the exchange rate went up.
Fact is, noone dies of hunger because the stock market crashed 1000 points.

The poor man on the street living on daily wages does not rely on a good exchange rate of high stock index in order to survive. He relies on fairness in society. And that is what is needed in Pakistan. In order to achieve fairness, we need to take some difficult decisions, which are resulting in hardships for a lot of people no doubt.. But if this results in a long term sustainable solution for the economy, I would take it any day over a temporary lollypop the govt hands out by subsidizing utilities and fuel.
Its a matter of common sense.
Bhai very good explanation.
Can you please tell me something why all these parliamentarian taking big salaries and allowances and facilities when our country is in dire situation? on the other hand these vary parliamentarian giving lesson poor people of Pakistan you need to suffer, Why don't they suffer?

People of Pakistan never asked anyone to take loan, they eat simple roti from the last +70 years it these parliamentarian who used imported tissues for their toilet not the poor people of Pakistan.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
It seems to me that The Problem is neither Asad Umer nor Ishaq Dar here. THE PROBLEM IS YOU!!!

There are two types of people in this world:
  1. Who wait for things to happen for them
  2. Who make things happen for them.
Read the life story of Jordan Belfort to take some inspiration and fix your mindset. He was a billionaire who lost all his wealth on the charges of fraud. When he got out of jail, he was broke and NOBODY was giving him a job!! He started Selling lollipops on beaches to earn his bread. Today he's a Millionaire again!!

He could have cried all his life that government should change hiring laws to help him or create a path for himself!! He chose the later!!

If a mazdoor has the right mindset then he wouldn't cry Government Government!! If he is not getting labor today, he should make a go at selling Chips. Or start collecting garbage from every house and charge Rs. 50/household/month!!! He will find a way to feed his children!! Skills switching happens all over the world all the time based on economical situation and technological shocks. Infact we are lucky in Pakistan that it doesn't happen as frequently as it happens in the west!!! FIX YOUR MINDSET !! You will never fail anywhere in the world.. No matter what!!!
I won't buy your story you are telling a story of a person to whole nation. Why don't you tell this story to these parliamentarian let them sell lollipops at sea, then you talk to me.

These parliamentarians all including PPP/PMLN/PTI all are same white blood people and you are supporting them.

Just remember one thing a person is recognized by his gathering...... and everyone knows the gathering of Zardair, Nawaz and Imran.......

Regards,