Aik nahi do Pakistan

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let's recap history, shall we?

Pakpattan DPO transfered on the orders of Wasim Akram+ ie Buzdar because he dared question Bushra Manekas ex husband. This is unacceptable, how can police question someone in the middle of the night!!!.

Azam swati transferred the IG police, not a lalu panju, IG police because how dare he not do illegal things that PTI minister asks him to do. Poor innocent family suffered at the hands of tabdeeli. PTI shamelessly rejected every allegation and lied to our face. If it wasn't for supreme court, truth would've never come out. PTI tried their best to not fire him.

CTD brutally murders a family in broad daylight. Imran Khan praises CTD and files FIRs against police (LOL? he's the head of country) and yells investigation, investigation. Wasim Akram+ sends flowers because it was the valentines day for the victims family. No IG gets transferred or comes under investigation. No police officer gets any swift punishment which we saw when police tried to not perform slavery to PTI.

Aik nahi, do Pakistan. If these CTD pigs had murdered Bushra Manekas relatives, hell would've erupted on earth and the government's wrath would've shattered the very fabric of police. But it's a poor family, ghareeb tabah day. Investigations yaar, samjha karo. It was an intelligence blunder.

Naya Pakistan ki jo baat hai, wo puranay ki kahah. Here people do the actions of Purana Pakistan but they're Saadiq and Ameen and good people. Kya baat hai

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here comes the guy with mental diarrhea again, do you even know DPO Pakpattan was transferred after almost one month of that particualar incident ?

Have you seen those whatsapp scr shots ? PM was already unhappy with IG islamabad but still he delayed it and asked Durrani for new names.

He allready got those invloved arrested what else do you want? should he hang those on the spot ?

FarrukhCH

Councller (250+ posts)
Tabdeeli ka pool us waqt hi khul gya tha jb IK sari parties ka kachra PTI me shamil kr raha tha.
Tabdeeli sirf IK k lye aye ha k wo ab PM lag gya ha.

But still this gov should continue and complete its tenure. Shayad Allah en ko aqal da day aur ye Pakistan k lye kuch acha kar dain.

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhai jo pti k agianst koi baat kahi usko aag lagi hio hai wo pendu pagal jiyalan ya noora list goes on

ap log hajmola kha le ar thori crtisizm hazam krle

criticisim ki koi logic bhi ho na ? ab mental orverbal dirreha walounko to aise he jawab bante hain, kioun ke gadheoun aur patwarioun ko logic samjh nahi aate.. aapna he dimagh kharaachne ka nuqsan hay

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tabdeeli ka pool us waqt hi khul gya tha jb IK sari parties ka kachra PTI me shamil kr raha tha.

But still this gov should continue and complete its tenure. Shayad Allah en ko aqal da day aur ye Pakistan k lye kuch acha kar dain.

Han bhai to Imran Khan ko us waqt jeetwa daina tha na jub is ne koi loote akhte nahi keyay thay .. Us waqt to pori Pakistan se sirf seat mile the..

Batain chodna asan hay sirf...

Hussain1967

PTI has to bear the criticism b/c matter at hand is very very grave. The crime (not mistake, as few on this forum are repeatedly writing) committed by CTD jawans and officers can only be compensated if they are prosecuted in anti-terrorist court under section 302. Allah says in Holy Quraan, “ Qasaas mein zindagi hai”. PTI can’t claim right of justice for Model-Town massacre if it doesn’t provide justice to Sahiwal Carnage.

Transfer of DPO Pakpattan or IG Islamabad are nothing as compared to Sahiwal incident. I overlooked those two incidents due to few reasons e.g. a new government can make error of Judgement, IG or DPO might have other complaints against them etc. etc.

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
criticisim ki koi logic bhi ho na ? ab mental orverbal dirreha walounko to aise he jawab bante hain, kioun ke gadheoun aur patwarioun ko logic samjh nahi aate.. aapna he dimagh kharaachne ka nuqsan hay

ek PTI thi jo shaaaf chali shafaaf chali thi ar ab ye dosri PTI hai jo Kursi k liye chali kursi ki khatir chali bus

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
tenor.gif

Lagay raho Tommy

Steyn

I believed IK when he said a leader can correct even corrupt people under his wing. Oh man, what a bunch of bollocks.

I don't believe IK is corrupt but a liar? He definitely is. Even in this Sahiwal case, he is lying and his cabinet is trying to defend the CTD terrorism.

The very first thing that he needed to do was remove the IG police then and only then could a free and fair investigation happen. It's just dramabazi now because it's clearly a job of the whole CTD department and they're trying to cover eachother's asses.

Buzdar gave them 3 days and the police says we can't rely on eye witnesses (WTF?? who would you rely on if not for several eyewitnesses) and it would take 30 days!.

There are two outcomes of this and both not very good.

Best case scenario, one or two policemen become scapegoats and are punished for the good of whole department or worst case (most likely) it is called an intelligence blunder and very light punishment or no punishment.

I don't understand one thing. WHY DID Imran Khan gave the family 2 Crores if this case is under investigation?. If he gave them 2 crores then the victims are innocent, aren't they?. So why does there need to be an investigation.

Munafiqat it seems to me.

FarrukhCH

Councller (250+ posts)
Han bhai to Imran Khan ko us waqt jeetwa daina tha na jub is ne koi loote akhte nahi keyay thay .. Us waqt to pori Pakistan se sirf seat mile the..

Batain chodna asan hay sirf...

Haan sahi kaha k Batain cjorna asaan ha. Yaha batain chor kr log PM bn jatay hain.
Aur ye IK ka alfaaz hain.

"Mein corrupt logon ko apni team me shamil nahi kr sakta. Age me na asa kya tu mera mein aur dosroon me kia faraq reh jai ga".

He was absolutely right at that time. Ab dekh lo k es me aur dosroo me kia faraq reh gya ha.