Afghan mujahideen announced to fight for Pakistan against India

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indians would love to roam in the Afghan cities, villages, streets and houses like Russians and Americans while these Talibans would be hiding in mountains lol

These shits are useless.

For Indians life of a soldier, human rights and poverty is not important. So Talibani war tactics won't work against them

Haha you are hilarious considering your piss drinking shit eating terrorists in uniform could not even subdue the Kashmiris despite having 700,000 "soldiers" in 70+ years.

Furthermore, I am glad you stopped pretending to be a Pakistani especially since we have all known you to be a slumdog khatri shuddar dalit.

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indians would love to roam in the Afghan cities, villages, streets and houses like Russians and Americans while these Talibans would be hiding in mountains lol

These shits are useless.

For Indians life of a soldier, human rights and poverty is not important. So Talibani war tactics won't work against them
when indian were 50 caror and bin qasim came with only 20 thousand he break their mouth .. now we are 22 caror paksitanies . 2 caror sikh . red corridor 2 caror 1 caror kashmiri south indians are looking for independence , chines border will be helping pakistan .. my friend mark my word pakistan will eat india insallah .. you have no idea how people are preparing to fight india

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
when indian were 50 caror and bin qasim came with only 20 thousand he break their mouth .. now we are 22 caror paksitanies . 2 caror sikh . red corridor 2 caror 1 caror kashmiri south indians are looking for independence , chines border will be helping pakistan .. my friend mark my word pakistan will eat india insallah .. you have no idea how people are preparing to fight india

India was decentralized then. Bin Qasim came and fought against only Sindh of Raja Dahir.

The super power of that time the Khalafat sent 3 missions to defeat Raja Dahir , 2 of these missions failed last one succeeded against the tiny state of Dahir

By the way you never came, Arab came and conquered your land and treated you like shits and their slaves!

Still majority of the land of Sindh belongs to the descendents claimants of these invaders (not sure whether they are really their descendents or not). Local Sindhis the original landowners are their Haris and Mazaras now

Last edited:

TONIC

Let’s not promote stupid stuff , war is never and will never be a solution. Let’s not wish for a war between two nations who possess nuclear weapons.

Liberal 000

Haha you are hilarious considering your piss drinking shit eating terrorists in uniform could not even subdue the Kashmiris despite having 700,000 "soldiers" in 70+ years.

Furthermore, I am glad you stopped pretending to be a Pakistani especially since we have all known you to be a slumdog khatri shuddar dalit.

Beware majority of Pakistanis are Shudars and Dalits ... Pathan and Balochs were completly Dalit and Shudars while Majority of the population of Sindh and Punjab were too Dalit and Shudars.Why you like to abuse yourself delusional?

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Beware majority of Pakistanis are Shudars and Dalits ... Pathan and Balochs were completly Dalit and Shudars while Majority of the population of Sindh and Punjab were too Dalit and Shudars.Why you like to abuse yourself delusional?

Shut your filthy piss drinking shit eating mouth haram kay pillay. You pretended to be a Pakistani for 6000+ posts so at least you finally admit your true reality of being a toiletless slumdog.

No matter how hard you try, we are completely different from you animals. You are pathetic khatri who dreams of being a Brahman, but you will never achieve that. And since you are a proven liar, you will be born as a cockroach who lives in the sewage in your next life. That means you will not be born in endia as there are no toilets there thus no sewage.

Liberal 000

Shut your filthy piss drinking shit eating mouth haram kay pillay. You pretended to be a Pakistani for 6000+ posts so at least you finally admit your true reality of being a toiletless slumdog.

No matter how hard you try, we are completely different from you animals. You are pathetic khatri who dreams of being a Brahman, but you will never achieve that. And since you are a proven liar, you will be born as a cockroach who lives in the sewage in your next life. That means you will not be born in endia as there are no toilets there thus no sewage.

lol your language proves you are a Maha-dalit and a Maha-shudra

By the way Khatris and Brahmins are very sophisticated people ,people like you cannot even be equated to the dirty chapals of these people

Alama Iqbal was a Brahmin

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol your language proves you are a Maha-dalit and a Maha-shudra

By the way Khatris and Brahmins are very sophisticated people ,people like you cannot even be equated to the dirty chapals of these people

Alama Iqbal was a Brahmin

Lol at the piss drinker accusing others of being dirty. Our gutter cleaners have better hygiene as compared to your Brahmans. Fuck your stupid caste system and the racism associated with it.

By the way, I was one of the first ones on this forum to point out your reality of being a najaiz bastard of Kalboshan. Was I right or was I right bitch?

Now run along and do your day job of licking your fellow endian rats' behinds since no toilets in that shit hole you call a country.