Advice needed on upcoming KHI Visit from Khites

UFC2015

Voter (50+ posts)
I am going to be visiting Karachi in November. Initially i was only planning to come and visit my spouse for 2-3 days. However i have now extended my trip by 2.5 weeks and i will therefore have much more time to spend with her.

We are still only nikkaofied and haven't gone through the remaining wedding functions yet as we are still going through the Spousal Sponsorship process and once that starts progressing, only then we can finalize the remaining wedding functions.

I am trying to figure out and think of some out of the box ideas and activities that we can do, places we can visit in Karachi and where we can spend quality time together.

I know of all the main resteraunts and shopping plazas but don't want to be eating out only in karachi or shopping 24/7 either. Someone recommended that i take her to an amusement park.

Looking forward to people's suggestions, tips and advice

DashingLion

I have been to Dreamworld last year and found this a great amusement park and great activities. Amazing food, activities and water parks... It's super expensive but worth it....
There are lots of big super stores ie. Lucky star etc and your day will go in a flash...
Zoo, Safari Park, Aladdin Park etc
It's still warm in there so sea side like hoxbay, sumaira point and Giddani can be visited..
Ask locals once you are there and they will guide you better..

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hawksby /French Beach, pe Hut waghera leleo koi Tang bhi nahi kerta waha full Privacy jo marzi karo, Amusement park me mele bhi hote hai, agar un se masla nahi to bohat sare hai, pocho to batao

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Book a room in a 5 star hotel for 2 weeks, stay in, order room service, use the pool and above all else de dana dhan de ? , it's your "honey moon" other than that there is really not much to do and see in Karachi other than Qaid's Mazar, Hawks Bay, Clifton beach, Dreamland etc etc Which can all be wrapped up in a day or two at the most.