ADNAN SAMI HONOURED WITH PADM SHRI AWARD IN INDIA

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol jo apnay mulk ka nahin wo kisi ka nahin,,,
yaar thread tu aisay benaya hai jaisay isnay nobel jeet lia hai...
who the fuck cares about Padma shiri aur kiri..

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well done Major Adnan Sami.. so you made Endian govt chootiya as well.. keep sending the intel..

aiamjad

Citizen
On a serious note, he did the right thing for his future. We have got the most Ineligible government on the name of tabdeeli, now start saying me I am a ghaddar but I am presenting his point of view, He couldn't come to Pakistan his Passport was suspended, the domestic case was against him, he has to be arrested on the airport etc. Big industry huge money is there.

hasan chowhan

Councller (250+ posts)
On a serious note, he did the right thing for his future. We have got the most Ineligible government on the name of tabdeeli, now start saying me I am a ghaddar but I am presenting his point of view, He couldn't come to Pakistan his Passport was suspended, the domestic case was against him, he has to be arrested on the airport etc. Big industry huge money is there.
you are right ,
indians gave him respect and love

aiamjad

Citizen
you are right ,
indians gave him respect and love
I don't know if Indians are giving him respect or love but just be rational. Any Pakistani Indian are dying to get American or British passports, they are being respected in their home countries. Why we change our standards and principal if we any Pakistan would take Indian Passport or if any Indian takes Pakistani Passport?
Look no American or British giving respect to Pakistani or Indian but they still pay high amounts to go there so what's wrong if your future is more secure in India than in Pakistan, why it should be big deal for us.
And he is still wanted in domestic violence case, he tried to come 2,3 times but the court refused her bail plea. He didn't want to be arrested. His passport got suspended by the court, what he could do? He did the right thing.