ACMA members are earning AED 51000/Rs 1400000 per month in UAE

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
for CIMA UK its more marketable and reputable bcz its UK and and. But dont know the syllabus of Pak ACMA only CIMA UK.

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
from CIMA UK itis but for pakistani qualified ACMA not.

To be honest, I don't agree with that, I am qualified from CIMA UK and ICMAP both of them, in Pakistan ICMAP is treated as second tier institute whereas in UK CIMA is treated as tier one institute. I have seen qualified people from Pakistan & India who earn quite a lot, there are couple of things which people need to concentrate on and once they will it will work out for them but normally people don't share secrets of success and best part about success if you feel that money is the only criteria of being successful is that there are many ways to achieve it.

jason

for CIMA UK its more marketable and reputable bcz its UK.
I am telling you the difference between CIMA UK and ICMA PAK.
Only Foreign qualified CAs CIMA and other accounting profession degrees matter whereas only CA from ICAP matters if you have proper relationships in UAE saudia etc.,

TONIC

I am telling you the difference between CIMA UK and ICMA PAK.
Only Foreign qualified CAs CIMA and other accounting profession degrees matter whereas only CA from ICAP matters if you have proper relationships in UAE saudia etc.,

That goes evenly for CIMA/CFA/ACCA etc after recruiting many people and conducting 100's of interviews what i have realised is that people coming out of Pakistan have two problems 1. We are not good in terms of speaking english and narrating ideas in english language (Spoken english) & 2. We are not very presentable because of lack of confidence.

If we can overcome these two barriers then no one can stop a person.

Adnan Dogar

MPA (400+ posts)
Great yar. Its professionalism. I do agree with ur words. I am also a professional. already ACCA/MSc/MBA and working as a CEO and Allhamdulillah, but thinking to finish CIMA with in a year, experience is already there for management also. thinking to work as a Senior/Country manager/Director in a big 4 company. but its easy for me to do it bcz i am not living in Pak. so market is more flexible.
Nice to see your skills and education. I have done MBA Finance and JAIBP (2 STAGES) and working in a Bank in Pakistan for 4 years. But I am not satisfied with my job. My age is 29 and I want to move to gulf countries for better future. But I want to ask you that what skill / qualifications do i need to get success in gulf job market.

Ayan Shaik

The ACMA has offices in the United States, Southeast Asia and South America. They are working with major organizations around the world such as the Canadian Council for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education (CCPE), NYU School of Medicine, Rutgers Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Maryland College of Pharmacy, the Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA), Interfarma, and the Brazilian Society of Pharmaceutical Medicine (SBMF). Salaries of Expats and citizens in Saudi Arabia