Aamir Liaquat On Fire | Aggressive speech on Sahiwal Incident in National Assembly

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just read the names of police officers involved and you will understand who killed whom. For these people, every person is a cockroach.

kakamuna420

what is the use of speech. go to their houses and console these people. Put your hand on the head of those orphans.
If you are a muslim and pakistan then prove it beghairat. You could marry young kids but can't visit the ones whose parent have been killed.

kakamuna420

The guy is an asshole! But a talented one indeed! I'm in a love hate relationship with him :heart:mad::heart:mad::heart
if you have talent then go to the victims and their families. The brother of sahiwal guy has been crying even on TV. If you believe in Allah then do your job as a politician. Otherwise Allah will take revenge from PTI inshallah.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
if you have talent then go to the victims and their families. The brother of sahiwal guy has been crying even on TV. If you believe in Allah then do your job as a politician. Otherwise Allah will take revenge from PTI inshallah.

I will stand with the victims if the state will stop standing with them. So far it is standing with them. So I don't need to. Instead I will continue standing with the Model Town victims, Mehsud etc.

Zulfi Khan

Whatever Amir L is, one thing is for sure, he is a great orator.
He is a great asset that just needs to be managed properly.
Shameful PML(N) is the killer of humanity by murdering 14 PAT workers
at Qadri residence.

Sindh Police murdered Meer Murtaza Bhutto while PM was Benazir Bhutto + 10 other Pakistanis with him;
no one Punished by PPP govt till now.
PPP & PML(N) are the worst parties in Pakistan in all respects: Corruption, Injustice & Killing innocent Pakistanis.