A message for the President of Pakistan, Dr Alvi. @PresOfPakistan

baichanrooh

Councller (250+ posts)
with you on this this dramaybazi should stop we are not fools they say something different and do things totaly what patwaris were doing ad on that note i must say they are no different for me then a patwari government

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

President of Pakistan has got nothing to do with it.

This is a standard State security protocol per the blue book for the

Head of the State.

Sorry George, white skin and blue eyes do not qualify you to pass on

sarcastic remarks on our State laws. If you have any problem, please pack up and

leave the country. Wanna stay? you have to follow the law of the land.

PERIOD.​

Husaink

لگتا ہے پٹواریوں نے اس گورے کو بھی لائن پر لگا دیا ہے وہ پریذیڈنٹ کا لفظ کم اور علوی علوی کا ورد زیادہ کر رہا ہے ، یعنی زور کس پر ہوا ،، علوی پر

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is confusing security with protocol! What if time bombs are plotted in the stationary vehicles the President is passing by? You can complain against protocol but not security measures!

Head of the State.

sarcastic remarks on our State laws. If you have any problem, please pack up and

PERIOD.​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Roads haven't been blocked for hours, traffic hasn't been stopped creating traffic jams. He was politely asked to move his car from the side of the road and he has his panties in a twist.

This isn't protocol this is security. See how your own Queen and PM travel within Britain and you are making noise about having to move your car. ?

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think they are afraid of a roadside car bomb. There should be other ways to check the cars parked near the route, or change the route.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Walid mehwish hayat ke karnmay roznana sunnay ko miltay hain.
36 lakh ka mushairah
48 ka pinjrah
Aur ab protocol

tabdeeli agayee hai ! ?

Dr Adam

He is confusing security with protocol! What if time bombs are plotted in the stationary vehicles the President is passing by? You can complain against protocol but not security measures!

That is exactly my stand point. Everywhere in the world they have their standard security procedures for their head of the state and head of the government. These f*****g white monkeys, victim of superiority complex come to our country and behave as if they our our viceroy. I always take very strong exception of their behaviour and never mince my words in taking their pants off. Zero tolerance to this nonsense.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)

Head of the State.

PERIOD.​
Blue book must be followed.
But we can't follow Qur'an.....

Great Nation great following...

Dr Adam

Blue book must be followed.
But we can't follow Qur'an.....

Great Nation great following...

میں نے کہیں لکھا، یا کہا کہ قرآن پاک کو فالو نہ کرو ؟؟؟

تم کافروں نے وطیرہ ہی بنا لیا ہے ہم مسلمانوں کو تنگ کرنے کا

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
میں نے کہیں لکھا، یا کہا کہ قرآن پاک کو فالو نہ کرو ؟؟؟

تم کافروں نے وطیرہ ہی بنا لیا ہے ہم مسلمانوں کو تنگ کرنے کا
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Dr. Bhai actually I wrote in support of your comment and my intention was not to tease you but to tell other people who are following these Blue/Red/Yellow books more than Qur'an, anyhow I won't get angry on your comment.

Still my message is for those who prefer to follow books other than Holy Qur'an.

Regards,

Dr Adam

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Dr. Bhai actually I wrote in support of your comment and my intention was not to tease you but to tell other people who are following these Blue/Red/Yellow books more than Qur'an, anyhow I won't get angry on your comment.

Still my message is for those who prefer to follow books other than Holy Qur'an.

Regards,

Umer W/A:

My sincere apologies on my irrational outburst. Please forgive me for that. I take my comment back and seek forgiveness and mercy from Allah as well. I sure will be careful in future.
Thank you for giving me a jolt.
May Allah bless you.
PEACE.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Umer W/A:

My sincere apologies on my irrational outburst. Please forgive me for that. I take my comment back and seek forgiveness and mercy from Allah as well. I sure will be careful in future.
Thank you for giving me a jolt.
May Allah bless you.
PEACE.
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Dr. Bhai thank you for understanding and for very loving and kind message.

Dr. Bhai whenever I post any comment on this forum my intention is not to support anyone but to convey my message a neutral person, for some messages are welcomed but still Allah knows my intention I seek rewards from Allah.

Thank you again for your understanding.

With warm regards,