AAdJzY2.jpg+%283000%C3%972940%29.jpg

source

Last edited:

ARIF KHAN

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nope its not waste but a message to us that when you walk with arrogance on the face of the earth (like sarya in your neck) that's your importance or value is unless you have Taqwa.

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And thats exactly wat makes me believe that we are not alone..

We are not alone and I am sure of that but of course not 100% sure, even religion tells us about Angels & Jinns apart from Human beings.

kernelxx

MPA (400+ posts)
trillions of space bodies/planets etc are present in the universe which indicate surly we are not the only civilized or whatsoever world there are surly other creature like us is present however they are likely present in some other dimension or light part(invisible part like infrared or some other) so we failed to find them.

we can't even judge the creation of this Great God, it seems the process of creation and destruction of solar systems is continuous like Iqbal said.

7.GIF

Xiggs

Just compare the size of earth with that of the sun...then compare the size of the sun with that of VY canis majoris. Mind blowing! Just goes to shownhow insignificant a human can be...at the same time, the human is also the best creation....the Lord of the worlds never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:

Xiggs

We are not alone and I am sure of that but of course not 100% sure, even religion tells us about Angels & Jinns apart from Human beings.

Absolutely! Jinn inhabited earth and angels would frequent the planet looong before the creation on mankind....Allah created many beings like humans and because of that angels claimed 'adam' (mankind) will behave just like its predecessors....thus The Lord Almight told them "you dont know what I know".

albany

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think there are strong possibilities that life exists somewhere else also. Galaxy consists of 1000's of other solar systems similar to earth's solar system. We only know less than 0,1% of this gaalxy. Who knows there exists a peaceful planet of peaceful people or some ruthless aliens?

EXPOSE

Councller (250+ posts)
Lets says there is a planet with people speaking say Arabic[ for sake of it] And they find a copy of the Koran. My question would be can they from the Koran alone practice Islam on a personal and on a group basis.

Allah does say he has completed the Koran and it is guidance and he will explain it to the reader.

What a sight the prophet would have had on his mirage journey.

It makes you wonder how insignificant we are and why God puts importance in man.

The only thing that I think we could be different is[ and please please correct me, only my personal thought] is that all of the infinite creation is from the word kun fiya kun[ BE] but for man[ and not for other living creatures] God had to BREATH into man to bring him into life!

EXPOSE

Councller (250+ posts)
1929 HUBBLE UNIVERSE IS EXPANDING[ and at increasing rate] The thought was it would slow down, but infact it is increasing in speed in its expanding at an increasing speed.

600 AD KORAN; http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/51/47/default.htm

Muhammad Asad AND IT IS We who have built the universe with [Our creative] power; and, verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it. zoom
M. M. Pickthall We have built the heaven with might, and We it is Who make the vast extent (thereof). zoom
Shakir And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and most surely We are the makers of things ample. zoom
Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985) With power and skill did We construct the Firmament: for it is We Who create the vastness of pace. zoom
Yusuf Ali (Orig. 1938) With power and skill did We construct the Firmament: for it is We Who create the vastness of pace. zoom
Dr. Laleh Bakhtiar And We built the heaven with potency. And, truly, We are ones who extend wide. zoom
Wahiduddin Khan We built the universe with Our might, giving it its vast expanse. zoom
T.B.Irving The sky We have built firmly and We are extending it. zoom
[Al-Muntakhab] And the heaven with its regions, spheres and realms of space did We skillfully, powerfully and authoritatively construct and We are expanding the universe zoom
[The Monotheist Group] (2011 Edition) And We constructed the universe using matter, and We will expand it. zoom
Abdel Haleem We built the heavens with Our power and made them vast, zoom
Abdul Majid Daryabadi And the heaven! We have built it with might, and verily We are powerful. zoom
Ahmed Ali We built the heavens by Our authority; and We are the Lord of power and expanse. zoom
Aisha Bewley As for heaven — We built it with great power and gave it its vast expanse. zoom
Ali nal And the heaven, We have constructed it mightily, and it is surely We Who have vast power, and keep expanding it. zoom
Ali Quli Qara'i We have built the sky with might, and indeed it is We who are its expanders. zoom
Hamid S. Aziz And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and it is We that expand the vastness of space (or We are the expanders of it). zoom
Muhammad Mahmoud Ghali And the heaven (is also a sign). We have built it with (Our) Hands (i.e., Capability) and surely We are indeed extending (it) wide. zoom
Muhammad Sarwar We have made the heavens with Our own hands and We expanded it. zoom
Muhammad Taqi Usmani And the sky was built by Us with might; and indeed We are the expanders. zoom
Shabbir Ahmed And it is We Who have built the Universe, and behold, We are steadily expanding it. zoom
Syed Vickar Ahamed With Power (and Skill) did We construct the (mighty Arch of the) heaven : Verily, We are Who create the vastness of space with it. zoom
Umm Muhammad (Sahih International) And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander. zoom
Farook Malik We have built the heavens with Our hands, for We have the power to do so. zoom
Dr. Munir Munshey With Our power and prowess, We brought into being the universe. And indeed, We expand it (steadily)! zoom
Dr. Mohammad Tahir-ul-Qadri And We built the heavenly universe with great might. And surely, We are expanding (this universe) more and more. zoom
Dr. Kamal Omar And the heaven: We constructed it with (Our Own) hands; and surely We are indeed those Who make expansion and create vastness. zoom
Talal A. Itani (new translation) We constructed the universe with power, and We are expanding it. zoom
Bilal Muhammad (2013 Edition) With power and skill did We construct the firmament, for it is We Who create the vastness of space. zoom
Maududi And heaven – We made it with Our Own Power and We have the Power to do so. zoom
[The Monotheist Group] (2013 Edition) And the heaven We constructed with resources, and We are expanding it. zoom

Controversial, deprecated, or status undetermined works

Bijan Moeinian I (God) have created the universe myself and will continue to expand it [confirmation of the expansion theory of the universe after the Big Bang.] zoom
Faridul Haque And We have built the heaven with hands (the Divine Power), and it is We Who give the expanse. zoom
Hasan Al-Fatih Qaribullah We built the heaven with might, and We widely extended it. zoom
Maulana Muhammad Ali And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and We are Makers of the vast extent. zoom
Muhammad Ahmed - Samira And the sky/space We built/constructed it with power/support , and We (E) are extending/spreading (E) . zoom
Sher Ali And WE have built the heavens with Our own hands, and, verily, WE have vast powers. zoom
Rashad Khalifa We constructed the sky with our hands, and we will continue to expand it. zoom
Ahmed Raza Khan (Barelvi) And We have made the heaven with hands, and undoubtedly We are Makers of the vast extent. zoom
Amatul Rahman Omar As for the heaven, We have built it with (Our) Mighty power, and verily We are Makers of the vast extent. zoom
Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali With power did We construct the heaven. Verily, We are Able to extend the vastness of space thereof. zoom

Non-Muslim and/or Orientalist works

Arthur John Arberry And heaven -- We built it with might, and We extend it wide. zoom
Edward Henry Palmer And the heaven - we have built it with might, and, verily, we do surely give it ample space! zoom
George Sale We have built the heaven with might; and We have given it a large extent: zoom
John Medows Rodwell And the Heaven - with our hands have we built it up, and given it its expanse; zoom
N J Dawood (draft) We built the heaven with Our might, giving it a vast expanse, zoom

New and/or Partial Translations, and works in progress

Mir Aneesuddin And the sky, We constructed it with energy, and We are the Expanders (of it)*. * See notes under Ch. 21, Vs. 30 & 104 zoom
Mohammad Shafi And the heaven - We made it powerful and We can certainly indeed expand