72 cases...............is this reallity

G

1946 ko mulim league ko punjab sy kun sikhasat hoi kun ky pindoon lasi pe kar quad-e-azam ky bary main wohee bakwas kar ray thay jo aj altaf hussain ky khilaf kar ray hain.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AbbaG said:
Spartacus said:
true_pakistani said:
why the leader of mqm (altaf hussian) refused that they never benefited from NRO, and after the exhibition of list of NRO they start saying we ll fae the court?

wt abt almost 350 cases which were un truly finished from the court.?

do u think any leader of the party should possess the Red passport(british passport) deserve to lead any country while having dual nationality??

why these people dont tel the truth??

wt abt 72 cases agnst altaf hussain?

please share your good thoughts and opinions plz......

Very first post and too much hate against a party leader...;)
What was your previous ID ?...;) Admin should know very well...;)

Spartacus, bacchay why don't you understand that this is "Shuruwat" point of MQM haters, what will the point after a few hundred posts, just imagine!!

Nice One mate Ture Pakistani, Dabba Kay Rakh, In Salon Ko.

Oh my God, what have I done, now I will be bombarded with a few Laffafa Journalists articles and whole cut and paste from MQM site from this 3 year old mental age. :lol: :lol:

As you wrote ...."Nice One mate Ture Pakistani, Dabba Kay Rakh, In Salon Ko."...

I request to you , please do not use the same langauge here on this FORUM that you use in your home...

AbbaG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Spartacus said:
I request to you , please do not use the same langauge here on this FORUM that you use in your home...

I am very impressed and I must admit you are very informative, how did you know my NOKARS, are MQM supporters. I will try to change the word, how about Charya??

Spartacus

AbbaG said:
Spartacus said:

I am very impressed and I must admit you are very informative, how did you know my NOKARS, are MQM supporters. I will try to change the word, how about Charya??

What langauge you use in your home , you should not use on this FORUM.
Reason....: Here we are not your relative ( mom , dad , sisters ), who will bear all your bad langauges that people like you use in your home.

AbbaG

Spartacus said:
who will bear all your bad langauges that people like you use in your home.

You did not deny so I assume CHARYA is acceptable to address MQM Nokars. I shall call you lot Charya then as per your wish

true_pakistani

@spac @abb @pakpat @highgl

Well, brother thnx for welcoming me , and i m truly regard the sorry of pak patriot to highfly n punjabis this is really a good gesture though you support mqm, n u ve complete right to show his association

i m honestly feel immense shame as i asked spac plz condemn any person withoug any discrimination who used bad language as pak pat but spar has no moral courage to condemn(althoug pak apt has opologised) n spar start asking me abt altaf hussain.....dear brother i dont ve money laundery business like altaf hussain which he did recently with asif zardari and salman taseer .......

n shame on every that person who is frightened to condemn the wrong deeds of any person. n spar for ur kind information i even dont know high fly but i have a moral so i said sry on his behalf n condemn the words bcoz he is might close to my thinking n we shud use good language for every one..........but u seems very dangerous person ..........keep asking abt altaf hussain.......so every one be careful..........

n if u want to meet me then come to bufferzone...........i m not coward like u .............u immediately objected the words of @abb but u din object the words as i brought in ur notice........

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
walmart said:
1946 ko mulim league ko punjab sy kun sikhasat hoi kun ky pindoon lasi pe kar quad-e-azam ky bary main wohee bakwas kar ray thay jo aj altaf hussain ky khilaf kar ray hain.

Specially against walmart's remarks. "walmart". u should read it.

yar in logon se baat krne ka koi fiada nai hai. These guys are mad in their hatred for Punjab. Didn't u c how they talk about Punjabies. Lassi Punjab ki pasandida dish hai tou ye log lassi he ko taana bna leingay. Kaash hum b racist hotay tou inko nihari mein bhigo k lagaatay magar mai tou khud bohut shauq se khata hun nihari mai q ganda karunga apni piari dish ko?
And u knw what jab mai last year Hyderabad gya tha tou mere saray cuzins or unke Mahajir dost baray shauq se Lassi peetay thay or mai khud bhe 1 mahajir hun or Lahore mein rehta hun.
Quiad-e-Azam k mutalliq mai apne Karachi mei rehne waley cuzin se jo kuch sunn chuka hun agar wo yahan likh doun tou mai hath katwana zada pasand karunga "walmart" tou bhai tum her jagah pe 1 he post na krte raha karo blke point ki baat kiya karo. baseless bkwas k ilawa b dunia mei bohut kaam hain krne ko.

Spartacus

true_pakistani said:
why the leader of mqm (altaf hussian) refused that they never benefited from NRO, and after the exhibition of list of NRO they start saying we ll fae the court?

wt abt almost 350 cases which were un truly finished from the court.?

do u think any leader of the party should possess the Red passport(british passport) deserve to lead any country while having dual nationality??

why these people dont tel the truth??

wt abt 72 cases agnst altaf hussain?

please share your good thoughts and opinions plz......

I think AA gave answers of your questin ....;)

Watch this small video....I made this for you in particular...;)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtaBkMgjtZ4[/video]

jazbaedil

Voter (50+ posts)
SALAM brothers and sisters,

I am a (so called) muhajir , or urdu speaking from Sindh. I have seen and have been seeing the inhumane crimes committed by almost all parties in sindh, esp the nationalist or ethinic parties. The Jiyay Sindh Tehreek and its allied parties have been brutally beating punjabi and urdu speaking people throughout the history of Sindh University, the People's party who talk about federation is also a racist ethinic party in sindh and portray the culture of hate towards everyone especially people from punjab.But the worst party among all these ethinic groups have always been the party that claim to be the party of urdu speaking people, i.e. MQM, these people are not only acting like Mukti Bahini of late east Pakistan but also they have people in all the establishment, including police and other intelligence agencies. Name one crime that is not supported and committed by the real terrorists of MQM. Having said that I would request everyone to not consider the whole community and ethinicity of urdu speaking people for the crimes of MQM. people of Karachi and other parts of the Sindh are sick of this mafia and they do not vote this party any more, the only reason they win the elections is because of bogus and rigged elections where these goons stamp the ballot papers in thousands and create an environment of fear and terror all around the election installations. May Allah bless people of Pakistan the power of unity and vision to see the reality within the blurred horizons of politics.

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
jazbaedil said:
SALAM brothers and sisters,

I am a (so called) muhajir , or urdu speaking from Sindh. I have seen and have been seeing the inhumane crimes committed by almost all parties in sindh, esp the nationalist or ethinic parties. The Jiyay Sindh Tehreek and its allied parties have been brutally beating punjabi and urdu speaking people throughout the history of Sindh University, the People's party who talk about federation is also a racist ethinic party in sindh and portray the culture of hate towards everyone especially people from punjab.But the worst party among all these ethinic groups have always been the party that claim to be the party of urdu speaking people, i.e. MQM, these people are not only acting like Mukti Bahini of late east Pakistan but also they have people in all the establishment, including police and other intelligence agencies. Name one crime that is not supported and committed by the real terrorists of MQM. Having said that I would request everyone to not consider the whole community and ethinicity of urdu speaking people for the crimes of MQM. people of Karachi and other parts of the Sindh are sick of this mafia and they do not vote this party any more, the only reason they win the elections is because of bogus and rigged elections where these goons stamp the ballot papers in thousands and create an environment of fear and terror all around the election installations. May Allah bless people of Pakistan the power of unity and vision to see the reality within the blurred horizons of politics.

People have started to realize that MQM is not the exclusive representative of of Mohajirs, in fact more mohajirs we speak to, they distant themselves from this party.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
well I cant say whether these claims are correct or not, all I can say is that whatever this guy has said about PPP is correct. I have really seen that face f theirs in there when they start acting as Sindhis rather than federationists right after crossing the Punjab border. They are really a black mark on this country's face. MQM, and ga sindh at least say this on face that they r an ethnic group but 2 me PPP is the most munafiq jamaat of this country.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who is not racist in Pakistan?

1- MQM - Muhajirs
2- PPP and GA Sindh - Sindhis
3- PMLN, PMLQ, PTI - Punjabis
4- ANP - Pathans
5- BNP - Baloch
6-JKLF - Kashmir
7-Saraiki Soba tehreek - Saraikis
8- JI, JUI, Tableeghi Jamaat- Deobandi Sunni
9- JUP, Tahir ul Qadri's Party - Brelvi Sunni
10- Tanzeem Fiqh Jafriyah - Shia
etc.etc.....

So, we have to live with this reality. Bitter truth.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Who is not racist in Pakistan?

1- MQM - Muhajirs
2- PPP and GA Sindh - Sindhis
3- PMLN, PMLQ, PTI - Punjabis
4- ANP - Pathans
5- BNP - Baloch
6-JKLF - Kashmir
7-Saraiki Soba tehreek - Saraikis
8- JI, JUI, Tableeghi Jamaat- Deobandi Sunni
9- JUP, Tahir ul Qadri's Party - Brelvi Sunni
10- Tanzeem Fiqh Jafriyah - Shia
etc.etc.....

So, we have to live with this reality. Bitter truth.

Sorry dude I tend to disagree with u here. Imran Khan is not Punujabi and neither is PTI. Ye MQM ka propoganda hai warna PTI is the only party that is vibrantly following pakhtun and issues of N.W.F.P.. or haan ye party Punjab se zada sarhad mein popular hai. So dont u call it a Punjabi party.

Hail Imran........We love Imran..........He is our Massiah

true_pakistani

Yar plz dont say anything to jury, did every one notice , he reply for every mail , which reveal the fraud and manafkat of mqm, He really proved he is paid worker n sit on the net all day n night,if u ask why altaf hussain asked abt ittehad muslimeen(including qidyaini) ...jury n spartus would have no answer only to change the topic

even if u ask why right after the NRO decision mqm closed its all offices in sindh including nine zero , then again they wont ve any ans.......just to change the topic..............

if u ask why altaf hussain is keeping british nationality .................is this muafkat or not............again no answer ...........

one impt thing all of u observe or read all their postings they never condemn any wrong deed of their pary members...........inspite of this fact other user who has association or likeness to any party they all bravely, strongly, and morally condemn the wrong act beyong of their likenss.........

so dont worry abt these paid workers who just want to prevail indian propoganda, qidyani religion and akhand bharat khawab .......i always talked with proof.....not like these paid workers.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM supporters always defend their leaders deeds. It is a total waste of time to argue with them becaue 1) They like to point fingers at other communities but find no faults with thier own. 2) you know something is seriously wrong when they defend their leader although on numerous occasion he has shown his true colors, most shamefull example is his speeech in India. They should undestand one thing that the rest of Pakistan WILL NEVER FORGET HIS REMARKS, till he punish for high treason.