14th August 1947 I got my Identity, 14th August 2011 I need a revival of it !!!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
14th August 1947 I got my Identity, 14th August 2011 I need a revival of it.

Today on 14[SUP]th[/SUP] of August 2011, Despite the current bad law and order situation, bad governance, foreign power interference, Sectarian and ethnic violence, My neighbors cultural invasion via media, Our own medias bad promotional work about my country;

I loudly & proudly Say; Yes Im a Pakistani & Im proud of it If u have a Problem with my country than you are having problem with me as well. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

The most astonishing fact about the creation of Pakistan to me appears to be the sheer amount of sacrifices that people were willing to make just to get here. We all know the horror stories of partition but even with the massacres, people were willing to risk everything, life, limb, family and fortune, only for a chance to be part of the great experiment of Pakistan. In those immigrants there was a spirit, an energy, an enthusiasm so rare nowadays that I fear it might be extinct. A love for an unborn Pakistan that far outweighed any emotion that has been expressed by Pakistanis today.Pakistan by design was a sanctuary, an opportunity, a second chance for the dejected, the down trodden, the ostracised alike to govern themselves, to nurture an infant nation and an infant people, and craft from whatever resources they could, a new commonwealth, fair and equitable in all its dealings to all its citizens. A nation where no man with means would let his neighbour sleep hungry, or an injustice take place, a land where the humanitarian principles of Islam and secularism come together in perfect fusion, a realm not just for the Muslim but for all of the dejected minorities of India

The US desisted from applying direct strategy which she had chalked out in September 2001 against Pakistan through covert war and has succeeded in achieving most objectives it
As against the advice of India. Due to Pakistans nuclear capability, US and its strategic partners therefore embarked upon a well-thought plan to gradually weaken Pakistan and its institutions politically, socially, economically and militarily to such an extent that it becomes powerless and either voluntarily hands over the keys of its nuclear arsenal in return for aid for its survival or else it becomes so paralytic that it is unable to respond when nuclear arsenal is physically struck. Besides de-nuclearization, other major objectives were to make Pakistan forget about Kashmir and to accept Indias hegemony. Progress so far made by adversaries of Pakistan is listed as under:

• The western border that had become safe from 1989 onward during the Mujaheddin rule followed by Taliban rule in Kabul has once again become unsafe and has assumed dangerous proportions due to presence of US-NATO forces in Afghanistan and their mounting aggressiveness.
  • Peaceful and docile Baluchistan is up in arms and fascists Baloch nationalists are demanding independent Baluchistan. Non-locals even Pakistan lover balochs have migrated in huge number due to target killings.Indian influence in Afghanistan that had vanished during Taliban rule has returned to haunt Pakistan. The US is striving to make India a key country in the region after its departure from Afghanistan. Indian and Israeli presence in Afghanistan has posed a two-front threat to Pakistans security. Volatile forces are active in whole of FATA, several parts of NWFP, and Balochistan. Sindh is also restive and Karachi has become a killing field for target killers while southern Punjab is fast falling into the loop of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan. CIA, FBI, MI-6, agents have made deep inroads in government departments, legal fraternity and media while RAW and Blackwater have established networks in all the troubled regions of Pakistan. RAWs involvement in Gilgit and CIAs penetration within armed forces are latest revelations. Under a planned strategy, India has been given a go-ahead to construct large number of dams on all the rivers flowing into Pakistan to create acute water scarcity in Pakistan and make it dependent upon India. Water strategy will be applied by India to solve Kashmir dispute on Indian terms. Kashmir is almost a lost cause and talks are at best confined to confidence building measures only. Arrest of Kashmiri leader Ghulam Nabi Fai in USA is aimed at breaking the unarmed resistance movement of Kashmiris seeking right of self determination. A large part of Pakistans Army, paramilitary forces and police have got deeply embroiled in fighting its own people on own soil with little hope of extrication in near future. While precious military resources of Pak Army are being wasted out in futile war on terror, Indian military conventional and nuclear capabilities have been vastly upgraded to outclass Pakistans military capability and also weaken its nuclear deterrence value. Application of indirect strategy by our adversaries to weaken Pakistan from within has rendered our nuclear deterrence redundant. Pakistan has been gifted with NRO cleansed leaders who are totally subservient to the wishes of Washington. The US administration has tightened its iron grip over the ruling regime to an extent that it treats Pakistan as its 51st state. The rulers have on several occasions declared that Pakistan faces no threat from India. This change of mindset in respect of archrival which yearns to put Pakistan in the shredding machine is a drastic transformation which the US could only do.
  • Pakistan is US ally and is not at war with USA but is being subjected to drone attacks, threats.
Current Update about Baluchistan.

The leaders of Fascist and so called Azad Baluchistan, youth groups who are living in self-exile in London have been found to be holding secret meetings with the Indian diplomats in the British capital.The highly expensive flat, where these leaders belonging to an important Baloch tribe have been living since long, is a center of their clandestine activities. These leaders, who also have a very prized vehicle at their disposal in London, regularly visit US, Dubai and Oman. They get anti-Pakistan propaganda material printed in London and using different sources distribute it in various parts of Baluchistan. Their financial sources largely remain shrouded in mystery; however, it has been revealed that they get tickets for their frequent foreign visits from an Indian travel agent in Londons All South area who reportedly receives payments from the Indian High Commission(www.sabrinabaluchblogspot.com)

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
So the USA,Israel, India are to blame for tough times Pakistan is facing today? It must be true as it is posted on some blogsite.