‘Iran-China deal geopolitical win against common opponent – US’

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ناصبیوں کے ہاں تو صف ماتم بچھی ہوئی ہے
یہ چالیس ارب ڈالر کے سی پیک کو لے کر پروپیگنڈہ کرتے تھے اور ایران کے ساتھ دس گنا بڑا ماہدہ ہو گیا ہے

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iran was wasting time lingering behind India for many years
I hope they stop their mischief though
Remember Uzair Baloch was Irani agent

peaceandjustice

Iran is never a trustworthy country for Pakistan...so as long as it’ll help their people...good for them ... when it comes to Pakistan...never trust them
We need to built new trust between both countries. Before our leadership both are corrupt and no one can trust Nawaz and Zardari. Hopefully new leadership will take care each other with trustful relationship. China Pakistan Iran Afghanistan and central Asian countries need to built new strong and healthy relationship for the betterment of people of the region.

Dream Seller

We need to built new trust between both countries. Before our leadership both are corrupt and no one can trust Nawaz and Zardari. Hopefully new leadership will take care each other with trustful relationship. China Pakistan Iran Afghanistan and central Asian countries need to built new strong and healthy relationship for the betterment of people of the region.
I think Pakistan is all for it but if we take a look at the history, Iran stabbed Pakistan in its most difficult times. Weather it’s provision if the airbases to India or an effort to sabotage the dam inauguration or the CPEC project.

Haideriam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mullas do not trust each other, what to talk of trusting a country..... such as Pakistan!
مرزائیوں نے اسرئیل کا ٹرسٹ کس طرح حاصل کیا وہ کونسی گدہڑ سنگی ان کے پاس تھی ؟

peaceandjustice

I think Pakistan is all for it but if we take a look at the history, Iran stabbed Pakistan in its most difficult times. Weather it’s provision if the airbases to India or an effort to sabotage the dam inauguration or the CPEC project.
Agreed , but again our leadership was currupt since last 40 year specially Nawaz and Zardari time and there wealth are abroad due to that reason our foreign policy control by west and S.Arab / UAE . Now our top civil leadership and military leadership are not curropt and they're are doing independently decisions on the favour of Pakistan only. That's why I am very optimistic our relationship with all over the world much better than used to be.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Agreed , but again our leadership was currupt since last 40 year specially Nawaz and Zardari time and there wealth are abroad due to that reason our foreign policy control by west and S.Arab / UAE . Now our top civil leadership and military leadership are not curropt and they're are doing independently decisions on the favour of Pakistan only. That's why I am very optimistic our relationship with all over the world much better than used to be.
And you think the Irani mullahcracy isn't corrupt?