کیکڑاون : ابھی مایوس ہونیکی ضرورت نہیں

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کیکڑا کسی بھی اعتبار سے ناکامی نہیں، ضرورت اس بات کی ہے کہ کروڑوں ڈالر خرچ کر کے جو قیمتی معلومات حاصل ہوئی ہیں انہیں مایوسی کی دیمک کا رزق بنانے کے بجائے ان کی بنیاد پر نئے کنویں کی تیاری شروع کر دی جائے۔ جو لوگ رقم ڈوبنے کا ماتم کر رہے ہیں انہیں معلوم ہونا چاہئے کہ تیل کی تلاش کیلئے گہری جیب، مضبوط دل اور آہنی اعصاب بنیادی جزو ہیں۔ یہ چھوٹے دل اور ذرا سی مشکل پر ہتھیار رکھ دینے والوں کے بس کی بات نہیں۔ یہ ان بہادروں کا کام ہے جو ناکامیوں کو پیروں تلے مسل کر نیا راستہ بنانے کا حوصلہ رکھتے ہوں۔ اس بات میں قطعاً کوئی شبہ نہیں کہ پاکستانی سمندر کی تہوں میں تیل و گیس کا ایک سمندر موجزن ہے اور انشااللہ ایک دن یہ ضرور دریافت ہوگا۔

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
The problem is not the discovery or non discovery of reserves. The problem is that this Naalaeq Govt was thinking to get a medal for free to somewhat clean its dirty face. If there were a discovery, imagine what kind of lambasting we could be seeing today from IK and his disciples. They are disappointed because qudrat did not come for their rescue.
Even if we find something there. The field like this will take min 5 to 8 years to be completey productive.
Welll if the govt of Shareef's can take the credit for the gold mines of Khanewal/Khairpur whichever it was, which never realised .... IK is a politician not a a buddha , he will take credit to whatever he can , and i think he should ....... election bhi jeetna hai farishton wala merrit imran khan ke lyai rakhlo tum

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Welll if the govt of Shareef's can take the credit for the gold mines of Khanewal/Khairpur whichever it was, which never realised .... IK is a politician not a a buddha , he will take credit to whatever he can , and i think he should ....... election bhi jeetna hai farishton wala merrit imran khan ke lyai rakhlo tum
Why all of the sudden you people start comparing yourself with the Nawaz Shareef. Was not your IK supposed to be ways above all of them. What the heck man. If you want to compare him than go ahead show me the progress, show me the economic growth and the economic projections of the country as well. Bera Ghurq kur ke rukh diya he tum logon ne mulk kaa.

rtabasum2

Why all of the sudden you people start comparing yourself with the Nawaz Shareef. Was not your IK supposed to be ways above all of them. What the heck man. If you want to compare him than go ahead show me the progress, show me the economic growth and the economic projections of the country as well. Bera Ghurq kur ke rukh diya he tum logon ne mulk kaa.
Abhi intzar karo.......4 saal aur 3 maheenay baqi hain..........hum bhi aisay hi cheekhtay thay per kisi nay nah sunni

rtabasum2

Raja Bhai what was that pressure that they had to abandon drilling n go through another angle /...........any idea
EXXON Mobile is drilling the well and it was given the target to drill the Kekra-1 well by 5,800 metre deep in March, but when the drilling reached by 4,900 metres, a huge kick pressure was felt owing to which the process braved the mud loss, a relevant official at Petroleum Division told The News.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/44...in-pak-kekra-1-well-sustains-blow-of-mud-loss

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raja Bhai what was that pressure that they had to abandon drilling n go through another angle /...........any idea
EXXON Mobile is drilling the well and it was given the target to drill the Kekra-1 well by 5,800 metre deep in March, but when the drilling reached by 4,900 metres, a huge kick pressure was felt owing to which the process braved the mud loss, a relevant official at Petroleum Division told The News.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/44...in-pak-kekra-1-well-sustains-blow-of-mud-loss
Sorry I dont have any experience with drilling. My knowledge will not be better than you in this field.

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
He was suppose to be way above them , but a supporter of pmln or ppp ,who believe in real politic, cannot ask IK to be a saint..... that’s what triggers “ainj Te ainj hi sahi” reply from ik supporters
For the economic number, economy is in going down the drain right now....... IK surely and stupidly under estimated the amount of shit left behind by pmln and ppp........ but again how can a ppp and pmln supporter ask him for output , you guys should wait for 5 years.......