کشمیری عوام کو عمران خان کے خطاب کاشدت سےانتظار کیوں ؟

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nothing there
like NS n Zardari no international value so try to to keep on doing strict accountability under Financial Emergency for 6 months take back all looted money that will worth rather wasting resources for apparently not yielding anything.
Corruption n Pakistan
Discrimination n Pakistan
Non equal rights n Pakistan
Non Merit Quota Pakistan
Centralised controlled Pakistan
Can no longer run
Baki NY mein Phuddo Giri key elawa Kuch Nahi After Trump loud statement
“ White House is for Hindus I am great fan of Hindu and we with Hindus not Indians fight with Islamist together “
Kahani Muk Gayi

Zaidi Qasim

Don't expect any miracle from Bongi Khan . You should be satisfy if he doesn't screw the matter even more.

Wake up Pak

‏آڈیٹر جنرل کی رپورٹ نے مالی خسارے میں ڈوبی پی آئی اے میں مالی بے ضابطگیوں کا بھانڈا پھوڑ دیا ، 2014 سے 2017تک تقریبا 16 ہزار مسافروں کو پاکستان اور لندن کے درمیان مفت سفر کروائے گئے جس سے 1873.63 ملین کا نقصان ہوا

LAANAT hay convicted charsi nooray per harram khoor nay saray idaray tabah kar diyay.

Zaidi Qasim

Nothing there
like NS n Zardari no international value so try to to keep on doing strict accountability under Financial Emergency for 6 months take back all looted money that will worth rather wasting resources for apparently not yielding anything.
Corruption n Pakistan
Discrimination n Pakistan
Non equal rights n Pakistan
Non Merit Quota Pakistan
Centralised controlled Pakistan
Can no longer run
Baki NY mein Phuddo Giri key elawa Kuch Nahi After Trump loud statement
“ White House is for Hindus I am great fan of Hindu and we with Hindus not Indians fight with Islamist together “
Kahani Muk Gayi
I heard a lot about the looted money from you. But keep your hand on your heart and tell me if you think this accountability process using NAB is transparent , fair and evenly handed ? Do you think the PMLN is the only corrupt in Pakistan and the PTI and those who joined PTI just before the election are angels ? Who will ask Retired General Kiyani that how he was able to purchase 70,000 acres of land in Melbourne ? Who will ask Bongi Khan that his house in Bani Gala would stay erected but the other houses in the neighbourhood will have to be demolished ? Who will ask Bongi Khan that why the subsidy was given to the Sugar Mills in the last Budget and who benefited from it the most ? Why the price of Sugar has to be increased in Pakistan while the imported sugar is much cheaper ? Who will ask Pervez Khattak why the BRT end up costing billions when it was a project of only few millions to begin with . I stop here so you can reply and give your opinion on this fantastic government performance for last 13 months .

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستان نے کشمیر میں کوفے والوں کا رول پلے کیا ہے
پاکستان نے کشمیریوں کا مایوس کیا ہے۔
نفرت بڑھتی جا رہی ہے۔
عمران نیازی جنرل نیازی کے انجام سے ڈرتا ہے

Okara

‏آڈیٹر جنرل کی رپورٹ نے مالی خسارے میں ڈوبی پی آئی اے میں مالی بے ضابطگیوں کا بھانڈا پھوڑ دیا ، 2014 سے 2017تک تقریبا 16 ہزار مسافروں کو پاکستان اور لندن کے درمیان مفت سفر کروائے گئے جس سے 1873.63 ملین کا نقصان ہوا

LAANAT hay convicted charsi nooray per harram khoor nay saray idaray tabah kar diyay.
I hope no one will be punished.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستان نے کشمیر میں کوفے والوں کا رول پلے کیا ہے
پاکستان نے کشمیریوں کا مایوس کیا ہے۔
نفرت بڑھتی جا رہی ہے۔
عمران نیازی جنرل نیازی کے انجام سے ڈرتا ہے
Raja ki rani agar tumhari maa ney tum ko tumharey baap ka nam abhi tak nahi bataya tu si may nayazi ka kia qasoor?

Wake up Pak

This moron ☝️ has only three words in his vocabulary. Boots bonga cocaine.
Stupidest person I have ever seen.

Wake up Pak

On top of that this pathetic scum of the earth has the nerve to defend a convicted criminal Nawaz charsi and his family.
Low life creature.

aneeskhan

I heard a lot about the looted money from you. But keep your hand on your heart and tell me if you think this accountability process using NAB is transparent , fair and evenly handed ? Do you think the PMLN is the only corrupt in Pakistan and the PTI and those who joined PTI just before the election are angels ? Who will ask Retired General Kiyani that how he was able to purchase 70,000 acres of land in Melbourne ? Who will ask Bongi Khan that his house in Bani Gala would stay erected but the other houses in the neighbourhood will have to be demolished ? Who will ask Bongi Khan that why the subsidy was given to the Sugar Mills in the last Budget and who benefited from it the most ? Why the price of Sugar has to be increased in Pakistan while the imported sugar is much cheaper ? Who will ask Pervez Khattak why the BRT end up costing billions when it was a project of only few millions to begin with . I stop here so you can reply and give your opinion on this fantastic government performance for last 13 months .
First make clear Pakistan was looted or not irrespective who they were? PPP believe this loot is normal procedure we are been elected to do that, I am sure what I read your thoughts you will not support at least this.
Now if you accept my first plea Pakistan was looted undoubtly then we need strict accountability either Musharraf Kayani Raheel or Zardari Nawaz Khattak Chaudries should feel the heat of accountability. I always write accountability will not fair unless “ Corruption Queen “ Aleema Baji should also brought ,she did double crime by looting Zakat Maal.
Yes Accountability started with Nawaz Sharif, it may be unfair trial ,but NS can give all documents to public by doing press conference and proved that his all wealth are by honestly earnings , Hassan n Hussein born rich rather taking excuse I am not responsible for Hassan n Hussein Business after all they were minor wealth came from Sharif family.
Actually NS is hiding on this plea I don’t know how Hassan n Hussein made wealth I am not responsible a very weak argument in our Pakistani culture we all know here things run inherited.

aneeskhan

I don’t Why we don’t understand Game is over Political Maat is there after Donald Trump statement
“ I am great fan of Hindu(not Indians as it includes others too). White House is a special place for Hindus . We will fight with Hindus against Islamist”
So after this loud statement it is just stupidity to hear what Khan is saying.
Saudis Categorically regret for any assistance , King attitude was not good he just put his hand for shake looking toward other side. Same thing happened to NS sharif first time king came to receive at airport, on next visit NS was asked to wait at waiting area till king gets free with dry dates n Qahwa . Once he entered to greet King he said I am very busy and in ten minutes NS was sent off and bad days started ,refused to allow NS to speech as schedule speaker.
Zardari Ko tu Kaha pay the bill of all corrupt Piplas who came for Umrah in his plane fully charged .

Zaidi Qasim

First make clear Pakistan was looted or not irrespective who they were? PPP believe this loot is normal procedure we are been elected to do that, I am sure what I read your thoughts you will not support at least this.
Now if you accept my first plea Pakistan was looted undoubtly then we need strict accountability either Musharraf Kayani Raheel or Zardari Nawaz Khattak Chaudries should feel the heat of accountability. I always write accountability will not fair unless “ Corruption Queen “ Aleema Baji should also brought ,she did double crime by looting Zakat Maal.
Yes Accountability started with Nawaz Sharif, it may be unfair trial ,but NS can give all documents to public by doing press conference and proved that his all wealth are by honestly earnings , Hassan n Hussein born rich rather taking excuse I am not responsible for Hassan n Hussein Business after all they were minor wealth came from Sharif family.
Actually NS is hiding on this plea I don’t know how Hassan n Hussein made wealth I am not responsible a very weak argument in our Pakistani culture we all know here things run inherited.
What I have noticed and have learn from the history that no one was really serious about the accountability at all. Every ruler used this as a tool to manipulate and extend his rule. NAB has been extended used for this purpose and the worst example of its used was during NS tenure when he used NAB against Benazir Bhuto and used Saif Ul Rehman as NAB chairman to file fake cases against opposition .
Musharraf started to rule the Pakistan on the name of corruption and he end up getting all the members of PMLN and making PMLQ under the chuhdries brothers. His own Cabinet looked more like NS 's cabinet which he called corrupt. . It was only for his political expedition that he carved the PMLQ out of PMLN .

Nothing has changed in the last 10 years. Bongi khan got all the corrupts who were the electable from the PMLN and PPP by using the Army agencies and won the rigged elections . He is again using NAB for his vindictive policies and boots are supporting him and are behind him pushing Judiciary with fake cases and unfair decisions.

One thing I like NS that he realized that how damaging is the use of army and its interference in the political affairs of the country . Not only that he also fought to regain the civilian supremacy from Army which Bongi khan end up returning them back with even bigger chunk of another surrender of the economical policies beside defence and foreign policies. If NS wanted to strike a deal with Boots, he wouldn't be sitting in prison right now or he would not have returned back from London leaving his ill wife behind.
I do not trust this sold out Judiciary and its decisions. It seems that they are repeating their stinky past and back on to their own old habits . I have yet to see any proof of NS 's money Laundering , his corruption or proof of any kickbacks from any project during his governance.

aneeskhan

What I have noticed and have learn from the history that no one was really serious about the accountability at all. Every ruler used this as a tool to manipulate and extend his rule. NAB has been extended used for this purpose and the worst example of its used was during NS tenure when he used NAB against Benazir Bhuto and used Saif Ul Rehman as NAB chairman to file fake cases against opposition .
Musharraf started to rule the Pakistan on the name of corruption and he end up getting all the members of PMLN and making PMLQ under the chuhdries brothers. His own Cabinet looked more like NS 's cabinet which he called corrupt. . It was only for his political expedition that he carved the PMLQ out of PMLN .

Nothing has changed in the last 10 years. Bongi khan got all the corrupts who were the electable from the PMLN and PPP by using the Army agencies and won the rigged elections . He is again using NAB for his vindictive policies and boots are supporting him and are behind him pushing Judiciary with fake cases and unfair decisions.

One thing I like NS that he realized that how damaging is the use of army and its interference in the political affairs of the country . Not only that he also fought to regain the civilian supremacy from Army which Bongi khan end up returning them back with even bigger chunk of another surrender of the economical policies beside defence and foreign policies. If NS wanted to strike a deal with Boots, he wouldn't be sitting in prison right now or he would not have returned back from London leaving his ill wife behind.
I do not trust this sold out Judiciary and its decisions. It seems that they are repeating their stinky past and back on to their own old habits . I have yet to see any proof of NS 's money Laundering , his corruption or proof of any kickbacks from any project during his governance.
I don’t disagree with most of your views except that NS should wait of corruption proof by agencies or courts
He should appoint a high class accountancy organisation and submit by himself his legal lawful earnings how transferred to ME then London. Rather Blaming his father Mian Sharif Marhoom or his sons of wrong doing but I am innocent he should take full responsibility and explain whatever recorded or unrecorded transfers are there if he does so,
He will be remembered as Quaid e Adam Sani.
Should also distance from corrupt Zardari Tola.