مریم نواز کی ضمانت منسوخی کے لیے نیب کے چار اہم دلائل!

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
Its funny Army treats them with tenderly love.
Army comprises of juts, buts, warraichs, dogars and Gujjars....they will never lay hands on their clan . It's not like MQM, where they could raid, arrest, shoot and main innocent Karachiattes....Baradirism permeates in institutions... it is clear how all these have been treated as their bahnoi.......I dare them to raze Jaati Umraa ( the kanjar khana) I dare them to raid entire Sheikupoora and Gujranwala, like they used to raid, insult and humiliate Landhi, Korangi and Orangi people in Karachi...., I know they won't.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Her surgery should also be done in the DI Khan jail.

All the judges should also be jailed or burn in fire because they've failed thousands of women in jail without bail. Even many babies have born in the jail without a crime.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bail because Maryummy Qatri is a woman - What are you talking about. So in Pakistan no woman is in jail?
Read Khosa's judgment which was a mockery of justice system. In our judges eyes' only this Characterless human is a woman, rest of hundreds of thousands rotting in jails for small crimes are not women at all. Bitches of riches are responsible for all this mess.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ladli is also granted bail by Idiot Khosa on grounds of being woman. NAB should also seek from ISB high court to cancel her bail in Panama Case as she is a convicted criminal.
No. You are wrong. You are putting blame on Justice Khosa due to his role in awarding death sentence to General Mush through a high-powered bench. Your other reason of anger at Justice Khosa is his direct role in extension case of General Bajwa. He was heading that bench and he forced government to pass act-of-parliament (i.e. law) to grant extension to General Bajwa. You know how PMLN helped helped government in passing that law from Senate, and in return got dheel/deal.

Fact of the matter is that Maryam got two different bails in two different cases, none of which was under Justice Khosa. In Al-Azizia case, her jail sentence was suspended by IHC and she got bail. In Ramazan Sugar Mills case, her bail from NAB custody was approved by LHC. None of the bail was challenged by the prosecutor ( NAB in both cases) in Supreme Court, perhaps due to an ‘understanding’ of Sharif family with GHQ.

Hussain1967

Its funny Army treats them with tenderly love.
Army comprises of juts, buts, warraichs, dogars and Gujjars....they will never lay hands on their clan . It's not like MQM, where they could raid, arrest, shoot and main innocent Karachiattes....Baradirism permeates in institutions... it is clear how all these have been treated as their bahnoi.......I dare them to raze Jaati Umraa ( the kanjar khana) I dare them to raid entire Sheikupoora and Gujranwala, like they used to raid, insult and humiliate Landhi, Korangi and Orangi people in Karachi...., I know they won't.
I have written this many times on this forum. Despite belonging to Punjab, I say that GHQ treats Sharif family differently than what it does to Urdu-Speaking of Karachi and Balochs of Balochistan. I have always written that both Army and PMLN extract their powers from the same area which is known as Central Punjab ( From Attock to Sahiwal). Hence, they both remain in contact with each other and don’t go beyond certain limits.

stargazer

its time to put this.........behind bars as its served its purpose of destroying its peo's party.

thanks until needed again remain in jail.
This........ (UFO) is the right identifying term for this creature.
UFO= Unidentified Funny Object, substitution for adjectives starting with F is possible, but please within limits of decency.

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)

کراچی والوں پر آپریشن کرتے وقت تو بڑی پھرتیدکھئتھی 90 آبدوز تک برآمد کرلی تھی ، آج اس رنڈی کو پکڑتے موت پڑ رھی ھے چوڑیاں پہن لیں ھیں، بہرے بن گئے ھیں، ۔وھی پھرتی دکھاو جو کراچی پر آپریشن کے وقت دکھاتے تھے، تب جانیں گے کہ نہ اس وقت غلط تھے اور نہ اب اپنی برادری کو بچارھے ھو