لو جی - اب یہ کیا کیہ رہا ہے - فیک فولورز عمران خان کے ؟

Despacito

Voter (50+ posts)
No I was talking about your Donkey --- Dont you know
He gets all of his info from the Bible of Jahils (the Facebook)

article-673-2-features_sdt5.jpg

imran3.jpg

pm-imran-khan-tweets-facebook-poetry-and-declares-it-great-poem-of-allama-iqbal.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Well if all you can get is some typos and slip of tongues then I think he is doing a brilliant job.

Despacito

Voter (50+ posts)
O Come on it was no Typos. These were real words of Wisdom picked up from the Bible of Jahils the Facebook
Unfortunately the world does not revolve around your whims and wishes. We all know he is a well educated and well read person and if I'm not wrong only PM who authored multiple books before becoming PM. So obviously these were just minor snafus.

While the only thing mian saab has ever read are the oily news papers pieces pokoras come wrapped in.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Unfortunately the world does not revolve around your whims and wishes. We all know he is a well educated and well read person and if I'm not wrong only PM who authored multiple books before becoming PM. So obviously these were just minor snafus.

While the only thing mian saanp has ever read are the oily news papers pieces pokoras come wrapped in.
Yaa yaa - the world revolves around your whims and wishes ?
He represents thousands of Purhey Likhey Jahils known as Imranis. He definitely is on top of them in Jahalut.