قبروں کی پجاری قوم کو ایک اور قبر مل گئی۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
OK... u mn this namoona of urs, who is around for last 40 or 50 yrs is more knowledgeable about islam, thn the entire 1450 years of scholars of islam ? nice try..
By your bogic then Christians have been around longer, Jews even longer and hindu even more. Then you should follow them since age defines knowledge to you.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nobody is forcing any beliefs on you. You believe what you want to believe,
this isnt only my blv... its in Quran...which I blv...
ask any muslim hr, if thy agreeing with me on miracles or with ur clown...

jani1

By your bogic then Christians have been around longer, Jews even longer and hindu even more. Then you should follow them since age defines knowledge to you.
I was comparing ur clown to muslim scholars, but u blv, I should hv comprd him to Christn n jws...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
this isnt only my blv... its in Quran...which I blv...
ask any muslim hr, if thy agreeing with me on miracles or with ur clown...
1st of all learn how to write like an adult. What is this kiddish nonsense blv urs ur u r.
2nd of all it is your belief that this is what the Quran says not mine and you are entitled to your beliefs and I am to mine. Every person believes what the Quran says according to his or her understanding.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I was comparing ur clown to muslim scholars, but u blv, I should hv comprd him to Christn n jws...
Here are his qualifications, like I said more qualified than 99.9% of people who call themselves moulvis, mullahs, aalims and shiekhs in Pakistan

He carried out preliminary Arabic and Islamic Studies as a teenager in the UK in 1997 before going to Damascus, Syria to study, in a time when a generation of students were inspired by the likes of Shaykh Hamza Yusuf In Damascus he adopted the Maliki madhhab, sharing his accommodation with young Malikis, who were freshly graduated scholars and senior students of knowledge of Moroccan, Algerian and Tunisian descent. It was with them that he privately studied his basic Maliki Fiqh and Maliki Usul, in addition to studying at Ma'had al-Amaniya and at Damascus University for a year and a half, where he covered the essential elementary sciences of Islam.

Mufti Abu Layth then travelled to Pakistan to memorise the Qur'an, which he completed within a year, along with Tafsir, some Fiqh, and some literature at the Jami`ah Muhammadiyyah Institute in Islamabad, Pakistan (under the supervision of Shaykh Amin-ulHasanat, the son of the Legendary Pir Karam Shah al-Azhari). He then returned to Syria to recite the entire Qur'an to Shaykh Abdul-Haadi at-Tabbaa' who was a key student of Shaykh Bakri al-Tarabeeshi (who held one of the most highest chains/asaneed in the Quran worldwide). Shaykh Abdu'l-Haadi after listening to the entire Quran authorised Mufti Abu Layth to teach with an ijazah [License to teach] and chain of transmission (isnad) going back to the Messenger of Allah (SAW).

Amongst other Shuyukh whose public durus in Damascus Mufti benefited from were: Shaykh AbdurRazzaq alHalabi alHanafi, Shaykh Ramadan alBouti and Shaykh AbdulGhani al-Diqqar; a free-sprited scholar, who had received international awards and was amongst the leading grammarians in the entire Muslim world, he would teach weekly classes on Saheeh Bukhari. Mufti would often share personal dialogues with Shaykh AbdulGhani al-Diqqar and was very impressed and inspired by his eccentric sense of humour despite his old age (82 yrs old), he'd often do pranks like pull and trip-over some of his senior-aged friends/students in the masjid and find it hillarious, may Allah elevate his maqam in Jannah.

UK Education

Since his return to the UK in 2005, Mufti qualified as a professional teacher (PGCE) and completed his Masters degree (M.Ed) He has taught Arabic and Islamic Studies in various Schools and Colleges. His passion in Psychology led him to University studies once again, where he completed a degree in Psychology (B.S.C)

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
وَلَقَدۡ اَرۡسَلۡنَا نُوۡحًا اِلٰى قَوۡمِهٖ فَلَبِثَ فِيۡهِمۡ اَ لۡفَ سَنَةٍ اِلَّا خَمۡسِيۡنَ عَامًا ؕ فَاَخَذَهُمُ الطُّوۡفَانُ وَهُمۡ ظٰلِمُوۡنَ‏‎
(29:14) We did indeed send Noah to his people21 and he lived among them a thousand years save fifty.22 Eventually the Flood overtook them while they were engaged in wrongdoing.23
It's impossible to live for 950 years. Noah wasn't human

arifkarim

Is he ?

وَلَقَدۡ اَرۡسَلۡنَا نُوۡحًا اِلٰى قَوۡمِهٖ فَلَبِثَ فِيۡهِمۡ اَ لۡفَ سَنَةٍ اِلَّا خَمۡسِيۡنَ عَامًا ؕ فَاَخَذَهُمُ الطُّوۡفَانُ وَهُمۡ ظٰلِمُوۡنَ‏‎
(29:14) We did indeed send Noah to his people21 and he lived among them a thousand years save fifty.22 Eventually the Flood overtook them while they were engaged in wrongdoing.23
Was Noah human?

arifkarim

what these non beleivers say about اصحاب کہف who lived for more then 300 years ? they were in sleep mode for 300 years means they were alive not dead. if for Allah 300 year is possible then why not 900 years ? and issab Kahf is more complicated because Hazrat Nooh A.S was eating and drinking for 900 years but issab kaaf were alive for 300 years without eating and drinking... how shall now shity science beleive this ??? nothing is impossible for Allah you all non beleivers piece of shit shitan is also living till today where as he is only a jin and jins also dies like we humans do but satan will remail alive till dooms day.
It's impossible to live for 300 or 900 years. Maybe Quran is talking about aliens and not humans

kayawish

It's impossible to live for 300 or 900 years. Maybe Quran is talking about aliens and not humans
why not read your own bible and torah then ? you will find many things which is out of ur imgination.What about Jesusgiving life to dead ? its in Bible. saab bakwaas hai ??? now i will tease you with references from bible and Torah.

jani1

Here are his qualifications, like I said more qualified than 99.9% of people who call themselves moulvis, mullahs, aalims and shiekhs in Pakistan

He carried out preliminary Arabic and Islamic Studies as a teenager in the UK in 1997 before going to Damascus, Syria to study, in a time when a generation of students were inspired by the likes of Shaykh Hamza Yusuf In Damascus he adopted the Maliki madhhab, sharing his accommodation with young Malikis, who were freshly graduated scholars and senior students of knowledge of Moroccan, Algerian and Tunisian descent. It was with them that he privately studied his basic Maliki Fiqh and Maliki Usul, in addition to studying at Ma'had al-Amaniya and at Damascus University for a year and a half, where he covered the essential elementary sciences of Islam.

Mufti Abu Layth then travelled to Pakistan to memorise the Qur'an, which he completed within a year, along with Tafsir, some Fiqh, and some literature at the Jami`ah Muhammadiyyah Institute in Islamabad, Pakistan (under the supervision of Shaykh Amin-ulHasanat, the son of the Legendary Pir Karam Shah al-Azhari). He then returned to Syria to recite the entire Qur'an to Shaykh Abdul-Haadi at-Tabbaa' who was a key student of Shaykh Bakri al-Tarabeeshi (who held one of the most highest chains/asaneed in the Quran worldwide). Shaykh Abdu'l-Haadi after listening to the entire Quran authorised Mufti Abu Layth to teach with an ijazah [License to teach] and chain of transmission (isnad) going back to the Messenger of Allah (SAW).

Amongst other Shuyukh whose public durus in Damascus Mufti benefited from were: Shaykh AbdurRazzaq alHalabi alHanafi, Shaykh Ramadan alBouti and Shaykh AbdulGhani al-Diqqar; a free-sprited scholar, who had received international awards and was amongst the leading grammarians in the entire Muslim world, he would teach weekly classes on Saheeh Bukhari. Mufti would often share personal dialogues with Shaykh AbdulGhani al-Diqqar and was very impressed and inspired by his eccentric sense of humour despite his old age (82 yrs old), he'd often do pranks like pull and trip-over some of his senior-aged friends/students in the masjid and find it hillarious, may Allah elevate his maqam in Jannah.

UK Education

Since his return to the UK in 2005, Mufti qualified as a professional teacher (PGCE) and completed his Masters degree (M.Ed) He has taught Arabic and Islamic Studies in various Schools and Colleges. His passion in Psychology led him to University studies once again, where he completed a degree in Psychology (B.S.C)
enough with this wiki paidia shit...
any tom dick n hary can write a story lik this...

jani1

1st of all learn how to write like an adult. What is this kiddish nonsense blv urs ur u r.
2nd of all it is your belief that this is what the Quran says not mine and you are entitled to your beliefs and I am to mine. Every person believes what the Quran says according to his or her understanding.

It's impossible to live for 950 years. Noah wasn't human

d95a4e37d5d73c5578d66de6b0151df5.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
enough with this wiki paidia shit...
any tom dick n hary can write a story lik this...
Like I said you can believe whatever you want to believe, If you want to believe a jahil gawar living in some pind just because he has a bushy beard wears a multicoloured turban and dresses up funny and call a hafiz e Quran, a proper mufti with ijaza a murtad then its totally up to you.

What this says about your intelligence is a total different story altogether.

arifkarim

why not read your own bible and torah then ? you will find many things which is out of ur imgination.What about Jesusgiving life to dead ? its in Bible. saab bakwaas hai ??? now i will tease you with references from bible and Torah.
Of course. Jesus cannot die and reborn or fly to the heavens. It's all bullshit.

arifkarim

You can believe what you want to believe but don't tell us that somebody can live up to 300 years or 950 years. Just hold this belief inside your head. If you take it out of your head we will ridicule this BS