عیسائیت کی پاکستان میں ترقی کی اصل وجوہ

pyare

Citizen
Qadians and Christian missions are a fraud, they shud be treated like criminals when buying people's faith at Christian hospitals and churches for education. The sooner we ban them the better for our generations. No christian sends his child to a madrassa but they brain wash our people with their bullshit.
What you are doing to save the faith of poor Muslims who are devoid of even basic human rights and civic facilities.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
extremity / adversity is temporary a test from God not a trail to hell. When Qadianis/Christian missionaries open up pockets to buy people they are sending them directly into hell.

For you the fictitious eman has no application in real life. Islam is about the real life not the bullshit 2nd grade intellectual existence whose form you embody.

Logic applies when circumstances permit, when a mother sees her child on a death bed she'll give herself up completely to anything rather than see her child go. For you this part of the argument wud be illogical bcz either ur a non-Muslim or a liberal. In both cases the concern u hold for Islam is mere joke of your own existence.
yea and i know ur kind of islam, who just only know to curse other and give fatwa about either they are muslims, christians or jews. Tell me about ur islam, i asked u a simple question, how many sahabas commit suicide because of hunger????? B/c they are actually practicing islam and have strong faith & Eman.
Regarding dead bed, then we have islam teaching when it is permissible to eat even dead meet to save lives. But again it is part of a person believe and his spiritual relation with Allah & how much he/she is following sunnah.
So y not muslim then come forward and spent money of poor as tht is the core principle of zakat & sadqah. Since u been questioning others Eman, may I bother to question u, how much u help such needy & poor people? There is a sunnah to save oneself from fitna of Dajjal did u follow it today on Jumma?
Lastly, regarding my Eman, religion or liberalism, u don't need to worry as my Eman isn't questionable for some arstoo like you. And again sit with some saint scholar of islam and learn how much liberal islam. However, unfortunately some pseudo-intellectuals like you making it difficult first for yourself and then for others.
Since you been distributing "fatwa" on this forum for other's eman (as ur thread of Jews & Pathan & now this thread) so i won't spend my time arguing with u as i found out that I am dealing with an arastoo who considered life of Sahaba (RA) a fictions Eman. So I will follow Quran saying very rightly fit for such occasions:

وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا​

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
If others can give health wealth money to change religion of poor people in distress why can't Muslims come forward and help those distressed people who change their faith .
Agreed!!! So instead of cursing others, I should start with myself, if I give my zakat and do sadqah and as per teaching of Prophet, then our muslims brother won't have to look towards others.
Having said that the word "Raab" is only for Allah subhanutallah and its only Allah who can fullfill needs of all. You, me or anyone can't simply do that. But yes we can try in our capacity and such things need to be conceal with Allah only!!!

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
They will not provide you anything until you give in to their wishes
Us and Pakistan relations are a point in this case
Well, that same this discussion started, fitna e Dajjal will test the same, if Nazubillah one accept Dajjal as "Raab" then Dajjal will provide "anything" & on contrary we been taught who can be saved from Dajjal and how to sort out things directly from Allah & through Sunnah.

This is very much the same thesis of such psued o intellectuals who said, first Allah sort out our matters then we will follow Islam or Islam of Sahaba and their Eman is fictious matter and can't be applicable in today's world. US, Russian, west or even China collective powers isn't equal to wealth & powers of Pharon, Namrood, Qaiser o Kisra. So if same sunnah & teaching of islam sort matters of those poeple so it will definitely help us today and this isn't a fictious eman. Its matter of believe, fixing own deeds individually & collective manner & not running from our responsibility and bombarding "fatwa" on others on social media & this forum. OVER & OUT!!!!

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well, that same this discussion started, fitna e Dajjal will test the same, if Nazubillah one accept Dajjal as "Raab" then Dajjal will provide "anything" & on contrary we been taught who can be saved from Dajjal and how to sort out things directly from Allah & through Sunnah.

This is very much the same thesis of such psued o intellectuals who said, first Allah sort out our matters then we will follow Islam or Islam of Sahaba and their Eman is fictious matter and can't be applicable in today's world. US, Russian, west or even China collective powers isn't equal to wealth & powers of Pharon, Namrood, Qaiser o Kisra. So if same sunnah & teaching of islam sort matters of those poeple so it will definitely help us today and this isn't a fictious eman. Its matter of believe, fixing own deeds individually & collective manner & not running from our responsibility and bombarding "fatwa" on others on social media & this forum. OVER & OUT!!!!
Who said poverty is more dangerous then kufr

muhammadadeel

Ur stupidity has no limitations, for argument sake ur stuck on ur 1st argument bullshit.
IDIOT vulnerable people on death beds don't make logical decisions. And u r just legitimizing a wrong by arguing logically where none exists.

I really hope u mother /child /wife or some one really close is in that condition and u change ur religion then real spanking of ideology can be observed.

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Though the points are valid as I have heard about Aga Khan University Medical College but blaming them is not the solution. what are we doing? Should the west also start questioning the spread of Islam in Europe and Americas?

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ur stupidity has no limitations, for argument sake ur stuck on ur 1st argument bullshit.
IDIOT vulnerable people on death beds don't make logical decisions. And u r just legitimizing a wrong by arguing logically where none exists.

I really hope u mother /child /wife or some one really close is in that condition and u change ur religion then real spanking of ideology can be observed.
Oh really then I do the same hope for u that ur mother/child/wife should go through the same situation too which your are cursing other and then u should follow ur so called giant ideology of Eman

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who said poverty is more dangerous then kufr
So where ur fitting this saying, then you meant to say that to avoid poverty, following kufr is quite permissible? But again my question will remain the same companions of Prophet (PBUH) gone through severe poverty did any of them accept kufr then??? As you referring and misfitting that saying?

back to the future

Y
So where ur fitting this saying, then you meant to say that to avoid poverty, following kufr is quite permissible? But again my question will remain the same companions of Prophet (PBUH) gone through severe poverty did any of them accept kufr then??? As you referring and misfitting that saying?
you seem to be quite fond of argue for the sake of argument
When people cannot find a decent job and a support system for running house and supporting their dependents then they have inclination to go otherwis

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Y

you seem to be quite fond of argue for the sake of argument
When people cannot find a decent job and a support system for running house and supporting their dependents then they have inclination to go otherwis
Well that isn't the case and mostly i back off when trolling starts. However since this thread is post on this thread and specially those addressed to my Eman, my religion & school of thought then it need to be answer with facts & logic. For me my role model is Sunnah, life of companions of Sahaba (RA). But since few bots only inclined to give fatwas and decide about other eman & their religion then it need to be answered to a reasonable manner.

Lastly regarding decent job, supporting daily needs, this is mutual responsibility of Govt, community and people like you and me. And for that purpose we have Zakat, Sadqah and interest free business. Anyways, won't be writing further as i won't find it going anywhere to conclusion.

Mughal1

The real cause of human confusion about deen of islam is lack of proper education and training.

Most people in the world are still illiterate and uneducated.

The question we all need to ask ourselves is, why?

There are many reasons for this situation but the two main ones are, lack of interest in people for learning things and people stopping each other from learning.

Why parents fail to motivate their kids for educating themselves?

Why teachers fail to motivate their pupils for learning?

Why people try to stop each other from learning?

What tricks and mechanisms are used by some people against others?

If we are able to answer these question then we can know what is going on in our world and why or how.

This will also explain why or how deen of islam is targeted by rulers, money lenders, mullas, their touts and supporters.