عورت کو بے حیائی اور بے پردگی کی طرف لے جانے والے ناکام و نامراد ہوں گے

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Go to QAU and see the HUTS - called MAjeed Huts. You will know whne you do the experiment........sometimes his roti has "COCKROCHES" cooked in it.....and who knows what is in other things becuase he works there without light.....Now he is dead (May Allah help him) but his son's and relatives running this and not only that he has contracted almost all the universities in Islamabad.
Oh thanks….I am not in Pakistan, so.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh thanks….I am not in Pakistan, so.
You can visit there whenever you get a chance this is like this for ages and will remain like this.....forever.....and philosopher like Hoodbhoy get the knowledge from there when they go for lunch........and there when they eat food they all talk as an expert in everything and want to correct everyone else except they do not want to talk about their contribution that how they can improve their own field of expertise..............also they do "BHOUNDEE" over there while eating food............

Saboo

You can visit there whenever you get a chance this is like this for ages and will remain like this.....forever.....and philosopher like Hoodbhoy get the knowledge from there when they go for lunch........and there when they eat food they all talk as an expert in everything and want to correct everyone else except they do not want to talk about their contribution that how they can improve their own field of expertise..............also they do "BHOUNDEE" over there while eating food............
Hahaha….and now what is 'Bhoundee'?

nasir77

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This Dr. Behuda Bai is a foreign Agent, he is polluting the minds of our young generations.
Another version of Hamid Mir and Hussain Haqqani...

Vicky Ch1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
مریم نواز کی گاںڈ میں کیڑا ہے جو اسے پاکستان کی مخالفت کرنے پر مجبور کرتا ہے

Saboo

Ladkian Taarnaaa...........do not tell me you do not know this....
Hahaha I know what ladkian taarna is but did not know it was called 'Bhoundee'.
But I know a 'Bhound aashiq'…..Jo giddar singhi lay lata hay awr magar kissay day pay jata hay...
Kabhi to larki lay jata hay awr kabhi joota pay jata hay…..Ab is mein kia. ?

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha I know what ladkian taarna is but did not know it was called 'Bhoundee'.
But I know a 'Bhound aashiq'…..Jo giddar singhi lay lata hay awr magar kissay day pay jata hay...
Kabhi to larki lay jata hay awr kabhi joota pay jata hay…..Ab is mein kia. ?
es mein kuch nahi buss QAU ke huts pe beth ker ye philospher ladkion ke nashaeb o faraz dekh ker un per discussion kertey hein........pher ye baad mein kehtey hein ye ladki ju burqaa mein hey.........es ke NASEAB o FARAAZ nazr nahi aa rehey..........en mein se adhey tu bath room mein jaa ker ........self sex kertey hein....aur essi terah ladkiayn bhi hein....QAU mein ju fahaashee hey es ki koi hud nahi hey............yaha hostels se ladkion pata nahi kahan kahan provide hoti hein......

Saboo

es mein kuch nahi buss QAU ke huts pe beth ker ye philospher ladkion ke nashaeb o faraz dekh ker un per discussion kertey hein........pher ye baad mein kehtey hein ye ladki ju burqaa mein hey.........es ke NASEAB o FARAAZ nazr nahi aa rehey..........en mein se adhey tu bath room mein jaa ker ........self sex kertey hein....aur essi terah ladkiayn bhi hein....QAU mein ju fahaashee hey es ki koi hud nahi hey............yaha hostels se ladkion pata nahi kahan kahan provide hoti hein......
Are all universities like that or only QAU?…Very sad state of affairs indeed.
I like what the Taliban are doing in Afghanistan , opening separate schools/colleges for girls with lady teachers….and no males allowed. Some thing similar should be done in Pakistan.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are all universities like that or only QAU?…Very sad state of affairs indeed.
I like what the Taliban are doing in Afghanistan , opening separate schools/colleges for girls with lady teachers….and no males allowed. Some thing similar should be done in Pakistan.
Pakistan mein jub se undegraduate classes universities se mein aa gai hein es terah lagta hey jaisey BUNDER ku pinjrey se nikaal dey hu....ladkian aur aldkey jus ker rehay heuin.......parhley ye sirf QAU mein houta thaaa ub har university mein ISHAQ kahani chaltee hey.....ye education institues nahi modeling ke uddey lugtey hein...............yahan TALIBAN nahi TLIBAN ka baap houna chaheye......